PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

As some people I have both versions PS4 and PC (really good), after many many time playing I have to say:
- Yes modding, editing and all this things are awesome on PC (as usual).
- BUT, theres is a big difference on player reponse and smooth play on PS4, big. Also I clary notice that the level of scripting is miles higher on PC, this is annoing for me.
Other way, both versions are the best made until now.
Cheers

What are your PC specifications?

That should run it no problem mate. I was a latecomer to this years game, and like yourself was getting the same problems even after doing nvidia settings and any other tips i found. It did improve it a bit but was still quite jittery. Have you tried changing the resolution to 4k with an enabler? i did and WOW it is as smooth as ps4 if not better. i have a 4k screen so it made sense to try it, i cant say if having a 4k screen is vital but i thought in your case if not, then i know your card upscales to 4k. I am using the same graphics card as you but i only have 8G of ram so you should be ok. Shame on konami for not allowing higher resolutions for High settings. They most prolly thought the pc version would have taken the shine from ps4 lol. I am not sure if we have a working enabler in the tools thread but i am sure you can find one. BTW just for the record even before i fixed my graphics the gameplay was sublime deffo the best since pes6

That should run it no problem mate. I was a latecomer to this years game, and like yourself was getting the same problems even after doing nvidia settings and any other tips i found. It did improve it a bit but was still quite jittery. Have you tried changing the resolution to 4k with an enabler? i did and WOW it is as smooth as ps4 if not better. i have a 4k screen so it made sense to try it, i cant say if having a 4k screen is vital but i thought in your case if not, then i know your card upscales to 4k. I am using the same graphics card as you but i only have 8G of ram so you should be ok. Shame on konami for not allowing higher resolutions for High settings. They most prolly thought the pc version would have taken the shine from ps4 lol. I am not sure if we have a working enabler in the tools thread but i am sure you can find one. BTW just for the record even before i fixed my graphics the gameplay was sublime deffo the best since pes6
Thaks mate, I will try.

I'm new to pes 17 and I don't know how to make players auto celebrate after scoring. You can press a bunch of buttons but the celebrations suck, they are not long like when the CPU scores.

I'm new to pes 17 and I don't know how to make players auto celebrate after scoring. You can press a bunch of buttons but the celebrations suck, they are not long like when the CPU scores.
just don't press any buttons after the goal and then you can see player will auto celebrate

give me your opinion guys about my style of play and the pitch and day match graphics, this is san siro, i think the game looks amazing during day matches, looks awful in night ones, looks like a game from the 90s in night matches, im playing superstar vanilla gameplay 11 min match and everything set to basic 1 bar assistance. have your say )btw notice should have had a penalty aswell not given...

give me your opinion guys about my style of play and the pitch and day match graphics, this is san siro, i think the game looks amazing during day matches, looks awful in night ones, looks like a game from the 90s in night matches, im playing superstar vanilla gameplay 11 min match and everything set to basic 1 bar assistance. have your say )btw notice should have had a penalty aswell not given...
There is something wrong with that movie. Somewhere half-way it produced a very loud and sharp BEEEP It was around the 5 minutes 40 seconds mark. Am I the only one who got that?

Last edited:
Hello,
Please can anyone point to a patch that has the most real faces for Brazilian and Argentine teams? most patches here focus on Premier League and other Europeans clubs.

There is something wrong with that movie. Somewhere half-way it produced a very loud and sharp BEEEP It was around the 5 minutes 40 seconds mark. Am I the only one who got that?
hehe yeah tht ws the alarm checking at my residence, they usually do that xd lol

italy vs spain, superstar 11 min, basic shooting, assistance 1 bar.
a comeback i wanted to post since i really had to work hard to make it from 0-1, against a beast of team in italy at a packed camp nou for the final.
give me your thoughts guys about the goals, i like scrambled goals inside the area gives the game the realism it needs.

I need some help with Scoreboards/TV Logos.

I would like to use ESPN TV LOGO for Friendlies or League games (Master League), and FOX SPORTS TV LOGO for Champions League games. Do you know how to do that?.

Thanks.

Talking a bit about gameplay, I feel like medium range passes don't take stats into account. I feel like short and long range ones do, but the intermediate ones seem to be devoid of individuality. Anyone else feel the same? Not to always compare, but the passing in FIFA seems more stat based and varied with the ball physics and the body shape for the pass.

Konami ball data pack 3.0 (Chapecoense Ball): ;))
C4DeRsuWAAEPc-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom