PES 2015 Tactics Thread

Hi I'm new here and i would like to share some of my own tactics. Not that yours are bad but just to hear opinions about them and how/if i can make them better . I am going to upload some images of the tactics and then maybe a video . I will publish them as soon as i get home probably an hour or so

And a good one! Thank you for all of them, mate.

One question, did you pass CL tournament to get those final cutscenes, or someone unlocked them somewhere?

I started a tournament with Barca and Juve, won all the matches (amatuer 5 minutes) and in one go managed to get them to avoid eachover to the final, then it was easy setting them both up and using juce's free sides select tool to play as Barca, i edited Juventus's defence to make them defend tighter in the middle which i liked and enjoyed a lot, they did defend well all match.

Suarez on a purple and Neymar on a blue helped them also :LOL:

I started a tournament with Barca and Juve, won all the matches (amatuer 5 minutes) and in one go managed to get them to avoid eachover to the final, then it was easy setting them both up and using juce's free sides select tool to play as Barca, i edited Juventus's defence to make them defend tighter in the middle which i liked and enjoyed a lot, they did defend well all match.

Suarez on a purple and Neymar on a blue helped them also :LOL:

Ciao,
can you show us your the very good defensive tactic of juventus?
:APPLAUD:
:BYE:

its the same as on the site, but i changed the defensive line to 5 and the Compactivness to 8 i think, i'll check but it's the same as Tinker setup with two changes.

Hi Klashman! Your tactics guide is helping me understand formations so much better, thanks! Some of your formations are amazing to play with (even though they are meant for COM team). Still trying to patch up my understanding of tactics so I can change things on the fly better.

I didn't see this in the guide on your blog, but read somewhere in this thread that you mentioned defensive line sometimes needs to be moved forward manually, in combination of tactics. I never really got around to using this feature this year or the last.

What is the best way to decide when to move it forward and when to move it back? Do I do this systematically (out of possession, in possession etc.) according to certain types of formation I have? Or do I just move it back and forward according to the way I read the game? E.g. I played with your Bayern VERY offensive 3-3-4 formation and it works better when the D-line is pushed up, I'm trying to understand why. I'm guessing it's different on every formation?

Also does the D-line stay up for the entire match, until I decide to press the d-pad to bring it back?

Last edited:
Hi Klashman! Your tactics guide is helping me understand formations so much better, thanks! Some of your formations are amazing to play with (even though they are meant for COM team). Still trying to patch up my understanding of tactics so I can change things on the fly better.

I didn't see this in the guide on your blog, but read somewhere in this thread that you mentioned defensive line sometimes needs to be moved forward manually, in combination of tactics. I never really got around to using this feature this year or the last.

What is the best way to decide when to move it forward and when to move it back? Do I do this systematically (out of possession, in possession etc.) according to certain types of formation I have? Or do I just move it back and forward according to the way I read the game? E.g. I played with your Bayern VERY offensive 3-3-4 formation and it works better when the D-line is pushed up, I'm trying to understand why. I'm guessing it's different on every formation?

Also does the D-line stay up for the entire match, until I decide to press the d-pad to bring it back?

You have to judge it depending on the situation, but its best used with teams with high pressing. You want to pay attention to spaces near your backline the cpu can exploit as defending is a team action, make sure you focus and use your midfield, retain your shape and use you defensive mid as much as possible off the ball.

Can I ask about the containment area setting?. I use Wide contain against the 4-3-3 wide formations, but iv been playing against someone who plays a compact front three and i'm not sure which area to contain against. in general for which formations to you cover middle or wide?.

I used to post a pretty long time ago, but have been a long-time viewer of this thread. As every year, a lot of great stuff.

I was wondering if anyone could contribute any classic teams tactics. I use a lot of classic teams and getting them playing realistically would be a joy.

In priority order, any of the following would be amazing:

- Barcelona (Guardiola era) - Messi as a false nine, Alves completely up and down the right, Xavi and Iniesta bossing the middle.

- Spain - 2010-2012 tiki-taka era.

- Barcelona 1992 - The Dream Team. 3-4-3 with Cruyff as manager.

- Manchester United 1999. Classic 4-4-2.

- Ajax/Holland 1974 - Total football.

- AC Milan - 80's - Sacchi era.

ANY contributions would be so welcome!

This sounds awesome if it can be recreated! It's nice to have some radically different team styles.

Has someone tried to recreate Bielsa's 3313 in Marseilles? There's this for Bilbao, but I haven't found detailed movement diagrams for Marseilles:
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/04/26/athletic-bilbaos-movement-v-sporting/

Hi Klashman, I know PES2016 is out soon but I was wondering if you know of any good PES2015 PS3 option files that include your tactics?

Thanks matey

Klashman, im looking to create a tactic that would make the Classic 10 role important and very effective. Im currently Boca and recreated Riquelme off of the stats database and want to build my team around a classic 10.

I know this is probably a really pantsy question, but how do I save the tactics for each team that I'm editing?

Every time I edit the tactics and come out and go back in, Cazorla has changed placed with Ozil. I know I can save data formation but there is only enough for 3 teams.

Thanks guys.

Ok next week, i'll organize the site and by the 1st of September after the transfer window shuts i will start with tactics for the new season.

I'll download a new patch for PC and do them from there, they are EXACTLY the same as last year Wohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeee, sorry i have no idea man which ps3 option files used my tactics but i'll help for 2016.

god84. try a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 variation depending on your personnel.

Hi Klashman, no worries. Thanks for all your help, just the "long passing" tactical idea has improved the game (2016) for me because now the teams cross the ball.

Klashman, you played the new game.

How is Long Passing setting this year? Can we play simply a more direct game with it, instead of just having players go route one all the time as if all these teams were managed by Sam Allardyce?

im traying a 433 with it set like this,

gk

rb cb cb lb

cdm cm

cam

ss ss
cf

tactics

focus through the middle.

Last edited:
Klashman, you played the new game.

How is Long Passing setting this year? Can we play simply a more direct game with it, instead of just having players go route one all the time as if all these teams were managed by Sam Allardyce?

I think so yes, because Juventus have long passing set and they do play some decent stuff at times in the demo. Thats heavily down to Pogba being just stupidly overrated, it's a joke, he plays as if he's Vieira on steriods, but also the other players like Marchisio and Vidal and the full backs play well.

think individuality which i a lot better in 206 will help this.

Klash is it me or the majority of the teams been set upt to have two tactics in 2016. all out attack and all out defence? thats why there is no midfield play mostly. this is understandable for the likes of Barca, they will never change their gamestyle because of any opponent but many teams need a whole revamp badly and have set up tactic with midfield (few in defence, few in attack=more in midfield) otherwise all of the games will be end to end. at least this helped me in my ML campaign with MU and still could play like MU.

other question is the game uses the custom tactic or only recognizes the offensive and defensive ones?

No, its not just you, i've noticed this too also.

Gameplay is 80% tactics setup, some matches are wonderful, some games you trying to breakdown a parked bus

Klash, will you do tactics for 16 also?

Yeah, i might start on Sunday you know with the really big teams. So when the update hits i'll focus on the smaller teams.

Let me see.

Arsenal-City-United-Chelsea-Spurs-Liverpool

Bayern-Wolfsburg

Barcelona-Real madrid-Atletico-Sevilla-Valenica-

PSG-

Juventus-Roma

I've done a mini transfer update so they will be done on how long it will take to make each squad.

Klash any patch use yours tactics in of? Im bored to do that all over again after patch update...

Maybe u start support one of many...?

Im very angry about patchmakers than almost all focus on boots, gloves ,balls ,tattoo and lots of minor changes and major like real life tactics and strategy and how team plays just crying to take care...

Back
Top Bottom