PES 2015 Tactics Thread

Hi guys, little bit OT of tactics, but I just downloaded Galaxy patch 5.01. And I have question to Barca team. In PES 2016, there are Vidal and Arda Turan as a part of team, but in last patch for 2015 neither one of them is in there. So, are those mistakes in the patch?

Hi Klash, trying 2015 now. Still trying to find my ideal game. Having a problem on your tactics page it's just constantly redirecting redirecting redirecting. :(

The adfly page is not loading and counting down like normal, just redirecting.

It may be because I'm on iPad. :(

Last edited:
I've done all premier league and championship teams.

I've done another 20 teams in Germany, Spain and other leagues.

I think i will be able to do most clubs in england/spain/germany, possibly holland and champions league teams. I might do some by a bit of guesswork and hopefully people can give me feedback or do their own entirely.

Hi Klash, just wondering if you was able to do the championship teams? I can't find them on your site. I'm using the EPL ones at the moment and the game is fantastic now. Thank you! :)

No worries Klashman, I can try and figure them out myself :)

Do you still play this or not? Personally I'm beginning to find this the best one since PES5. I never gave it a chance before but with the final patch and using your tactics I'm having some excellent games in my ML.

Yeh I know you luuuuurve 2013 :P

Good to hear you liking 2015 too though.

Quick question that I asked elsewhere... If I change team's tactics will it come into affect in my current ML or do I have to start again? Played against Bolton today and all they did was pass pass pass and then in the 90th minute... Shoot... Goal! Just wanted to change possession teams to counter attack.

The possession madness of the AI is the main problem of 2015, when you play on superstar with high assisted pass support the AI will pass the ball around in their area even when they are behind. I think you can reduce this by playing on top player and by using manual passing or at most one bar.

The possession madness of the AI is the main problem of 2015, when you play on superstar with high assisted pass support the AI will pass the ball around in their area even when they are behind. I think you can reduce this by playing on top player and by using manual passing or at most one bar.

Heh I'm that bad I actually play on Professional and I think with 2 bar assist and manual shooting. I've played 2 games against Ipswich and both have been excellent end to end games, but against Bolton it was just them passing it around. When I checked their tactics, Ipswich had counter and Bolton had possession.

I will check each team I play in ML and change their tactics before the match to see if editing a team makes a difference in a ML that is already started.

Well then it must be a bug with the possession tactics. Some times the AI has no intention to move the ball forward even though they are 1-0 behind unless we intentionally open up and give them space to enter our defense, it is often very annoying. Oh and if you change the team tactics in settings, I think you need to start a new ML for it to have effect.

Well then it must be a bug with the possession tactics. Some times the AI has no intention to move the ball forward even though they are 1-0 behind unless we intentionally open up and give them space to enter our defense, it is often very annoying. Oh and if you change the team tactics in settings, I think you need to start a new ML for it to have effect.

I think just changing possession to counter attack makes a big difference. I've decided to stop my ML until I've edited the EPL, Championship, and the top 4 teams from all the other leagues.

I also gave extra players the "Long Ranger" as it makes them shoot more often from distance.

Had some great games today in a Konami Cup competition. I was Tottenham v Man Utd and Utd were playing as if van Gaal was not their manager. They were playing short passes, long passes, high crosses, low crosses. They beat me 1-0 but deGea was excellent for them. I was really feeling pressure to score because he was in goal. Really enjoying this game.

Can somebody please confirm if the CPU uses the Custom Tactic or not?

If not, how can I make the CPU go all out attack when losing?

Thanks

Hi mate just a quick question: Is PES galaxy patch has your tactics klashman?

Back
Top Bottom