PES 2015 Tactics Thread

MATCH OF THE WEEK #10 | Dortmund vs Schalke 'Ruhr derby!'

Is it just me, or does Schalke play a really lame match here? In my Eredivisie league, two star teams play a much better and energetic game. Is it because this is an exhibition match? Or is it just a result of the condition of the players? Do tactics play a role?

The matches i record are all on PC, I have no money for a console, i put all my money into design and having a good laptop which i can design on. I also am someone who wants to travel the world and consoles are useless for people who want to move around different nations.

klash I have a question. why there are 4 formations for some teams in the premier league, i know I need to use fluid formation on but why there are 4 not 3(at start of the game, defensive and offensive)? thanks...

the bottom two are the old ones. With Southampton you have 5, the top 3 are new, the bottom ones are the old ones :)

And i uploaded Atletico bilbao tactics on the la liga section

Hello Klashman69,
I am Pinuccio, former editer gameplay patch fifamanager, and I worked with the producers of the game for the development of the gameplay of fifamanager12. As you all know, fifamanager of Bright Futures is dead, I have discovered the function of coach mode pes and I'm enjoying it very much, I studied your tactics and I must say that you are a "master." I ask you, if possible, to realize the tactics of a coach who is the symbol of offensive football (Zdenek Zeman) currently coach of Cagliari Serie A Tim (Zeman recalled last week by the president of the club). THE master zeman plays with a 4-3-3 fundamentalist, offensive super, high defense, total pressure, out of play, play fast and with rapid vertical solutions, the coach does not like the Bohemian possession. Thank you in advance and W Klashman69. :)

http://www.fifareloaded.com/2013/02/tattiche-e-moduli-4-3-3-lutopia-di-zeman.html

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/11...the-tactical-approach-of-the-legendary-coach/

Hello Klashman69,
I have edited the tactic of Zeman, as we all know is a tactic qquesta very extreme, which is why I have activated the fluid form but I have turned off the option to "change tactics", in the match in 3d known that succeeds to play the game phases of Zeman, both in possession and in that of non-possession, of course, this is a tactical game that gives a lot of goals but with some gaps in defense. I tried to play the game philosophy of Bohemian since I am a big fan of him, and I have had the opportunity to see some live games.

Last edited:
I think this is a good representation of Zeman tactics, Pinuccio.

Bravo!

Grazie Tinker,

I was used to playing in fifamanager and footballmanager, pes here I had some difficulties to understand the tactical functions and how they interact in 3dmatch.
I play in superstar mode and I have to say that with this option the game causes difficulties for anyone.
In 3dmatch the cpu has a super reaction.
Fifamanager was more managerial but much easier.
Pes in coach mode, without using the pad, it is very funny, very difficult, and very real.
I have made several patches for fifamanager (Julia gameplay, stadiums, kits, database, tactics, etc. etc.). Here in pes are a novice, but I immediately loved of the game to the complexity in the management tactic. In pes every single tactic (for better or for worse) has a real effect in 3dmatch.
I'm using the tactic Zeman M. Utd and statistical post-maatch are very real to those of the true Zeman. Obviously, the defense of M. Utd with this tactic is facilitated because the players of M. Utd have a higher quality compared to Pescara or Rome Zeman.
In the match I enjoyed the strong pressure of the attackers and midfielders being not possession. Another aspect that I'm appreciating is the speed of the maneuver, a maneuver vertically, fast, first intention. No tiki-taka.

:))

Last edited:
hello guys im new in the forum...i play pes 2015 on ps4 divisions online...i like bayern munich but i cant find good formation to play with it...can help me?...

Hello Klashman69,
I am Pinuccio, former editer gameplay patch fifamanager, and I worked with the producers of the game for the development of the gameplay of fifamanager12. As you all know, fifamanager of Bright Futures is dead, I have discovered the function of coach mode pes and I'm enjoying it very much, I studied your tactics and I must say that you are a "master." I ask you, if possible, to realize the tactics of a coach who is the symbol of offensive football (Zdenek Zeman) currently coach of Cagliari Serie A Tim (Zeman recalled last week by the president of the club). THE master zeman plays with a 4-3-3 fundamentalist, offensive super, high defense, total pressure, out of play, play fast and with rapid vertical solutions, the coach does not like the Bohemian possession. Thank you in advance and W Klashman69. :)

http://www.fifareloaded.com/2013/02/tattiche-e-moduli-4-3-3-lutopia-di-zeman.html

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/11...the-tactical-approach-of-the-legendary-coach/

Hi, great to have you here man. try using Valencia's offensive tactic on the site in a 4-3-3, I'll try update that actually for you. Thats the nearest tactic we have done available.

Other than Valencia, possibly Crystal Palace.

What happened to FIFA Manager?

YouTube - football fusion 2004

Last edited:
Hi, great to have you here man. try using Valencia's offensive tactic on the site in a 4-3-3, I'll try update that actually for you. Thats the nearest tactic we have done available.

Other than Valencia, possibly Crystal Palace.

What happened to FIFA Manager?

YouTube - football fusion 2004

Ciao Klashman,
regarding fifamanager, the best editions are those of the FM07 and fm08. From the tactical point of view was very comprehensive and demanding. Then in 2011 fm is switched to a new game engine, a game engine more modern and contemporary. Fm12 was a good game, a good look and feel (with all the stadiums in 3d fifa). The limit of the game was always the gameplay. Fortunately around the web there are many editer that with their patches have improved the game. The BF contacted me to help them change the config.big (gameplay) for FM12. In later editions, the earthquake happened, have included the changes in the game engine, changes that could be made in the file config.big (gameplay), with their modifications the game had a sharp decline, many fans have turned away from game. With the introduction of the stadiums of fifa, have created a playing field larger than the editions fm07-08-09-10, this was a big problem. I have always said to the developers of the game that the problem of non-realism of the game that was the reason. They have expanded the size of the field, but it was also necessary to resize the players on the field (too small, too large distances of game), players on defense had to cover too wide a field as a result, the match ended with goleada, 6 -4, 5-1, 5-2, 4-1 etc. etc..
I made patches that have managed to make the match more real and competitive but it was necessary a new game engine.
Sales with the latest editions have gone increasingly falling, and EASPORT declined to give a new motre gaming BRIGHT FUTURES. FM14 It was his last edition.

Thanks for tactics, I try right away. :)

Re: PES 2015 Tactics Thread (4-3-3 ZEMAN)

Waiting for the master Klashman, meanwhile I have corrected my 4-3-3 Zeman.
My difficulty is that until yesterday I used another game, PES, I must somatize well the relationship between tactics and performance in 3dmatch.

hello to everyone

------images tactic deleted------

No, I can not play it as I would like, with a very high rate of speed, fast passages.

I try to use the tactics of Cristal Palace of the "master" and do some small change of position and defensive instructions to bring it closer to the game of Zeman.

Oh God, but it is my impression or it happens to you?
Against poor teams I have great difficulties, Doordrecht-PSV, the Doordrecht seems Real madrid (duels shoulder-vs-shoulder forever lost, passages Doordrecht never wrong, impressive speed of my opponents).
Then the PSV game against strong teams and my team plays great !!

Last edited:
This is my tactic - Zeman.
I had several difficulties.
I always played FIFAMANAGER and FOOTBALLMANAGER.
PES is different.
PES has a game more horizontal and ball possession.

Features of this tactic:
1) game speed
2) rapid passages
3) High defense
4) offside
5) high pressure
6) theory of triangles

This tactic is the application of the theory of "triangles" (winger - midfielder - fullback)
Zeman calls this "triangle" with the name "terziglia" (a fancy name)

screens of tactic zeman (4-3-3):

b4BjcfN.png

CHu6rgI.png

xR5ZQoO.png

4NykoXS.png

Pi1wouw.png

ScNeFiF.png

MNqeEtB.png

m8aKxA5.png

Last edited:
Nice stuff man, i know English isn't your first language so its a little difficult to understand you fully but i like what you have done there. Please post some videos and results of how your Zeman tactics work in action.

Sorry people for no videos in the last two weeks, I've been really busy with work, visas and i need to do some kits.

Nice stuff man, i know English isn't your first language so its a little difficult to understand you fully but i like what you have done there. Please post some videos and results of how your Zeman tactics work in action.

Sorry people for no videos in the last two weeks, I've been really busy with work, visas and i need to do some kits.

Ok, Klashman.

English is not my first language, and I use google-traslator.

I will write shorter words so google-traslator works better.:BYE:

I used to post a pretty long time ago, but have been a long-time viewer of this thread. As every year, a lot of great stuff.

I was wondering if anyone could contribute any classic teams tactics. I use a lot of classic teams and getting them playing realistically would be a joy.

In priority order, any of the following would be amazing:

- Barcelona (Guardiola era) - Messi as a false nine, Alves completely up and down the right, Xavi and Iniesta bossing the middle.

- Spain - 2010-2012 tiki-taka era.

- Barcelona 1992 - The Dream Team. 3-4-3 with Cruyff as manager.

- Manchester United 1999. Classic 4-4-2.

- Ajax/Holland 1974 - Total football.

- AC Milan - 80's - Sacchi era.

ANY contributions would be so welcome!

Ballmer, i think i'd really like to do that in june in the summer when the season ends.

Again sorry there has been no videos or new tactics, i'm working and i don't have as much time as before, i've also been learning html etc.. to help on the website and doing kits for the new season and copa america

I will do the 4 champions league games next week, not the second legs as they just wouldn't work properly. I have a large backlog of matches to upload and do, so i'll be another two weeks or so until everything is up to date. Its a small channel anyway so the matches will be there as a legacy to watch whenever.

I'm pleased that my brother is getting decent at the game so some games will be vs matches.

Today and tomorrow i'll try to upload all the first leg champions league matches, then i will have a massively long backlog of matches, i'm aiming to get up to date by the champions league final in late may or the last round of matches for the premier league, i'm optimistically looking to do a final day championship special.

One of the matches will be me vs my brother Atletico (me) vs Real madrid (him)

For Juve - Monaco you even managed to simulate the exact result with the same goalscorer (bar it wasnt a penalty in your case) :D

Last edited:
Just asking, should i go ahead with the huge backlog of matches or just do a few and start again with matches this weekend? I should be able to get a lot done this weekend?

I would say do only the biggest games and continue again normally from this weekend on.

Good work as usual ;)

Back
Top Bottom