PES 2015 Tactics Thread

hi klashman do you still have your tactics for PES 2011? Most of your image in old thread died

But not many team though. i see in your old thread you made many more. Do you still have your old pes 2011 OF?

But not many team though. i see in your old thread you made many more. Do you still have your old pes 2011 OF?

oh yeah, its because those tactics where done using a shit blackberry camera and weren't organized nicely like the ones i did on the PC. I'll have a look round for them again.

Klash can u add :

Napoli, Sevilla, Inter on your website and delete older versions of tactics? some of clubs got 2,3 or even 4 tactics...

U planning do full top leagues? any chanses to add national teams tactics ?

Pesgalaxy is using your hard work and your tactics is in it?

very good job my friend :]

I see one thing in pes, if u plays on counter attack u got less shot but more clear chanses, if u play possesion u god many shots but hard shot a goal.

is very anoyying if u got 20 shots and 1 goal and your enemy got 3 shot and 3 goals :F

Here's some fun, me vs my brother. I'll try get one or two more in before he goes off

YouTube - Atletico vs Real Madrid | MOTW Champions League Last 8 | PES 2015

He's a natural but hasn't really played much football games for years now, only got back into the game for a month or so.

Amazing video!

I NEED to know this, Klash. Could you please tell me specifically:

-Turfs patch you're using there.
-SweetFX (or whatever Shader/Injectors) you're using. If you could point me to a link, that'd be even better.
-Camera settings.
-Game speed settings.

Everything looks a lot better than in my game, that's why!

Thank you in advance man!

Amazing video!

I NEED to know this, Klash. Could you please tell me specifically:

-Turfs patch you're using there.
-SweetFX (or whatever Shader/Injectors) you're using. If you could point me to a link, that'd be even better.
-Camera settings.
-Game speed settings.

Everything looks a lot better than in my game, that's why!

Thank you in advance man!

i use PES galaxy, it includes most of my its but i have my own .cpk which adds them in.

- turfs are fruits patch.
- sweetfx is on one of TTB'S videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb83CeLIviU
- camera i cant memba
- and the game speed is 0

Game is a lot better playing against a friend or brother.

Thank you so much Klash!

Somehow in your video and also in the TTB one the gameplay seems a lot more fluid than in my PC. Like it has more FPS, however in mine it says 60FPS. I don't know why it is. Perhaps the YouTube videos are sped up or something like that.

Its worth it getting nvidea inspector and setting your computer to having 58fps refresh lock on and then set y-sync as forced on.

I have an ATI Radeon card, and I have no such option in the Catalyst Control Center. Maybe I should use Radeon Pro software although I'm not to fond of it.

Also... why force it 58fps and not 60? I thought it should always be at 60! I'm intrigued...

Last edited:
I dunno, on my nvidea settings it specifies that it works to handle the input lag best/screen tearing at 58fps and it allows the game to run perfectly in 60fps.

I dunno, on my nvidea settings it specifies that it works to handle the input lag best/screen tearing at 58fps and it allows the game to run perfectly in 60fps.

But if you're forcing your refresh rate to be locked at 58 and V-Sync to always on, it means the FPS will also be locked at 58, no 60. That's the part I'm not fully understanding.

I tried what you said using RadeonPro and indeed the game runs a little faster (in a good way) and everything seems more fluid (although I perceive some tiny little micro-stuttering at times) and as placebo as it might be I could swear it also looks better. But still... I can't understand why this is. I've always been told that games should be locked at 60 (except FPS).

Anyways... I don't mean to drag this thread off topic any more than I already did. Thank you for your help.

@klashman69. Can u play online with that view ? What is it ? Wide with 10 zoom and 10 angle ?

Hey Klash... it's me again.
Do you lock your FPS at 58? If so, is there any explanation as to why 58 instead of 60?. Thanks.

When i used Nvidia Inspector when i use the 'Frame rate Limiter' function when you set it to 58 fps it says:

'58 fps ( might improve inputlag on vsync 60hz )'

For em its been the best setting so far I've used. The tool recommends it, but your on ATI so it maybe different i think.

Back
Top Bottom