PES 2015 Master League Thread

I got three players sold in the opening summer transfer window. One to Australia, one to France and one to an European team. Which was not bad seeing how people wanted my Nottingham players.

Am heading to the final months of the season and am only 1 point above of Cardiff in the league and have secured promotion already. Cardiff and us have been dueling it out since the November when I was able to get a string of victories to get my team up to first after getting stuck around the 5-10 positions early on. Switching to a 4-4-2 was more suitable to my play and getting my taller strikers to head the balls in. Hopefully we can seal the deal and win the league later on in the coming 10 matches.

We're also doing well in the FA Cup surprisingly. We're onto the Final after beating Arsenal and Man City relatively easily. Not sure how Chelsea will play against us, but I think using the same counter tactics should lead to a few sneaky goals here or there. Just need a solid defensive play.....

Update:-

Have managed to march on 10 points clear in the league now.

Had major success against A.Madrid, won 1-0 with a great defensive play.

Managed to bag a goal and hold on, so went through in the end. Had the opportunities although Ath had the possession.

Looks like R.Madrid are one of the team's I can face in the semi's should I progress that far. One thing to ask, is I make the final and if I was to play Barcelona and they win the league or qualify for CL, do I automatically play in the Europa League?

FD

If memory serves me right, that's what happens. If you lose the final, but the winning side makes it via league position to either CL or EL, you will also play in the EL as a Cup finalist.

Do you guys have any idea how to help grow players. 2 seasons ago I helped guide Osasuna to promotion and got an offer to manage Arsenal. First player I bought was Isco and he has played almost every game for 2 seasons now and hasn't grown one bit, even a 6 game scoring streak wasn't enough (scored some important last minute goals). Meanwhile Welbeck has grown to 88 and he was mostly on the bench... until he became an 88 player.

I really like Isco and the fact that he's still on 84 after 2 years of the developing phase is irritating me.

Maybe the position you put him? Maybe an out of position player doesn't grow much. Does his stats page say at peak level or still developing? I don't think there's an OVR ceiling in PES like FIFA.

Haven't really experienced that myself.

Maybe the position you put him? Maybe an out of position player doesn't grow much. Does his stats page say at peak level or still developing? I don't think there's an OVR ceiling in PES like FIFA.

Haven't really experienced that myself.

He plays AMF one of the positions he can play. He's 25 now and it is the third season I've had him now. All this time including now he's been in the still developing phase.

Got an offer to manage Real Madrid and again I've brought him with me.

He plays AMF one of the positions he can play. He's 25 now and it is the third season I've had him now. All this time including now he's been in the still developing phase.

Got an offer to manage Real Madrid and again I've brought him with me.

Not sure about this. It seems you are doing what you can. Maybe its just a bit easier to see Progress in players with lower overall score? I mean Isco is already one of the most skilled mitfielders and it seems you are benefiting from his goals etc. So will it matter if his overall score improves?

Anyway I got promoted through playoffs with Wolves (big drama in the final with my cap Batth being send off and going Down 0-1 only to equalise and Sagno to score a screamer in the 90 min:))

For the new season I have bought Neil Maupay (from Avellino i think) whom i had on loan for half a season in championship. What a cracking player! Overall score about 68 and 18 yo but already he has developed into 72 overall and has great explosive power. Just landed a 2-2 result home to Chelsea with two great goals from him.

Cheers for the tip about Maupay @ Avellino, will snap him up! :)

I'm playing Master League at the moment in Ligue 1 with Guingamp, it is good fun albeit PES 2015 being a frustrating affair (nothing out of the ordinary there then!)

Brought in 3 players so far

Clement Grenier from Lyon (transfer)
Joel Campbell from Arsenal (loan)
Vidal from Monaco (loan)

Not playing well though, I'm mid-table on professional difficulty, though in my defence I'm still getting used to the passing on this game, my overall playtime is quite low (less than 15 hours overall).

How do you trade players? Everytime I'm negotiating a deal, I can't seem to give them a player in return...it'd really help cut down the wages...Or am I just blind and don't see it...haha

With regards to my season, we just finished as the Skybet Championship Champions AND the FA Cup winners. With 2 games to spare, we won the league with impressive displays and will be testing the Premiership next season. And with a great defensive work completely suffocating Chelsea, we were able to hold out on a 0-0 draw and bea them 6-5 in Penalty Kicks when Hazard and Ramires missed their PKs. So we'll be testing out Europe as well!!! Will need to get lots of reinforcements...

My Tenerife team are going great guns, looks like we should win the league, around 8 or 9 points ahead of Betis, and only around 15 games or so.

And just managed to grab a 2-1 away win at Real Sociedad in the 1st leg of the cup. So pretty confident for the upcoming return leg.

Does look like I could face Real Madrid should I get to the semis.

Lopez and Traore have been banging in the goals and been doing excellently for us.

Have a few loan players, and whilst the loanees have been doing well, I think with the exception of only wide player Zarate think I'll pass on the rest. Striker Sangare has did well, but I aim to try and bring in Eder (Brazilian) and Shin-Wook, and a defender Ba for the next season.

So here's hoping I continue on my way.

Found it relatively easy, although granted La Liga teams will offer a bit more of a challenge.

FD

How do you trade players? Everytime I'm negotiating a deal, I can't seem to give them a player in return...it'd really help cut down the wages...Or am I just blind and don't see it...haha QUOTE]

When you negotiate with a player click the"Playser to be traded". when you have clicked you enter your squad and will be able to select the (one) player you wish to trade. Only done it once but it worked fine.. the smiley face indicates then how happy they are with the player you offer. I think it says something like that the Club you negotiate with will more likely accept a player in the same position as the one you want from them.

Managed to get past Socidead in the 2nd leg and now face off against Real Madrid. Going to be very difficult.

Slipped up against Albacete 3-3, got a last gasp equaliser. Liked how the player went over to the crowd when scoring and on the final whistle when the players were hi-5'ng each other which doesn't normally happen on a draw.

Think there's only about a dozen or so games to go, 6 points ahead of Betis.

FD

Thanks Albertini, Will try to give that a shot next time I transfer for someone. But most guys I buy are either free agents or from teams that may not want my crappy bench warmers...

Okay Guys these players i signed and they are promising

- Gotoku Sakai
Fake Name: Seita
Nationality: Japan
Club: Free Agent
Position: RB and (LB, CB, CM, LM, RM):
Note: He is 23y but develops very quickly you will hear his development progress news after 4th of 5th match.
Stats: Overall 78
http://www.pesmaster.com/seita/pes-2015/player/301170/

- Dhurgham Ismail
Fake Name: Dhukhar
Nationality: Iraq
Position: LB and (LB, CB, CM, LM, RM):
Note: He can play as LWF in real life so you can edit this one.
Stats: Overall 76
http://www.pesmaster.com/dhukhar/pes-2015/player/319198/

- Matthew Ryan
Fake Name: -
Nationality: Australia
Position: GK
Note: One of the best free agent goalkeepers and he recently won 2015 The AFC Asian Cup. best Goalkeeper award.
Stats: Overall 73
http://www.pesmaster.com/m-ryan/pes-2015/player/58503/

- Matthias Ginter
Fake Name: -
Nationality: Germany
Position: CB and (RB, LB, DM, CM)
Note: I used him as a DM and he is a beast even fir his weak stats
Stats: Overall 76
http://www.pesmaster.com/ginter/pes-2015/player/61681/

Worth to mention if you want cheap players:

GK: Ron-Robert Zieler (25, Germany, Free Agent, Overall 75 and still developing)
http://www.pesmaster.com/r-r-zieler/pes-2015/player/40253/

DF: Mats Hummels (25, Germany, Free Agent, Overall 85 and still developing)
http://www.pesmaster.com/m-hummels/pes-2015/player/36769/

DF: Neven Subotic (25, Serbia, Free Agent, Overall 85 and still developing)
http://www.pesmaster.com/n-subotic/pes-2015/player/39729/

LB: Ali Adnan - Fake Name: Adirahan (20, Iraq, Free Agent, Overall 74 and still developing, Edit: Add LWF)
http://www.pesmaster.com/adirahan/pes-2015/player/319193/

DM: Christoph Kramer (23, Germany, Free Agent, Overall 76 and still developing)
http://www.pesmaster.com/c-kramer/pes-2015/player/60007/

DM: Rohan Ince (21, England, Brighton & Hove Albion, Overall 67 and still developing)
http://www.pesmaster.com/r-ince/pes-2015/player/100250/

AM: Kevin De Bruyne (23, Belgium, Free Agent, Overall 81 and still developing)
http://www.pesmaster.com/k-de-bruyne/pes-2015/player/44379/

P.S: Marco Reus is a free agent and an amazing add but beware he reached his peak.

Can anyone confirm if you play in the Cup Final (I'm playing La Liga) and I play against say Barcelona who will either win the league or be in the CL spots, does that mean even if I lose that I can qualify for Europa League?

Still to get past R.Madrid in the semi's, so nothing guaranteed.

FD

I think so, Frank, but i'm not sure.

I'm in my second season with Le Havre. Having a blast.
With 3 matches to go i'm top of the table with a 4 points advantage on PSG.
I'm also in the semi-finals of the Euro League, where i played the first match in Sevilla (1-2 win) and i play the final of the Frenc Cup against PSG.
Could be my first treble ever (albeit the minor one, but who cares...).

Thanks mate.

Alas, it was no to no avail, crashed out against Real 6-5 on aggregrate. :(

First leg saw me take a 1-0 lead, but Real fought back to win 2-1.

The 2nd leg at home ended up quite an epic battle, however disappointing for ourselves considering the way the game played out. Found myself racing into an brilliant 3-0 lead. However a Bale long ranger then put the pressure on, and tried to double up on him as he was causing LB Gomez plenty of problems. However a Benzema second put increased pressure on and meant that they were ahead on goal difference. A Ronaldo 3rd then made it darn near impossible.

Managed to crack in a 4th, meaning I only needed another goal, and Lopez went through on goal, but fired agonisingly wide.

To rub salt into the wounds Bale, popped up with an equaliser in the closing minutes and the game played out 4-4.

So missed out on Final.

Slipped up in league, but still have a decent lead over Betis going into the last 8 or 9 games.

Promotion I believe had already been achieved (I take that by the players celebrating a few games back). Championship still to be decided.

Trying to target a few Spanish players, most notably a few players from Barca B. Into the bargain still hoping to pick up a few players during the Summer window.

FD

So end of my first season, a crazy defensive effort got my team beating Chelsea 6-5 in Penalties after a boring 0-0 draw. Also a big win over Bolton got Nottingham back up into the EPL! And with the FA Cup victory, onto Europa League qualification as well!!!

A wonderful end to the first season and started signing new players on free and swapping players as well.

Got Anthony Martial from Monaco, Juan Iturbe from Roma, Flanagan from Liverpool, Chiricheș from Tottenham, Brahimi from Porto, Colback from Newcastle, Douglas from Barcelona, and another defender I forgot the name all for Free and then swapped my Gelpi, Taylor and De Vries for Romero, Tim Howard (regen), and Krivets all for 10,000 pounds.

So got lots of new players, but my wage bill is now quite high. Luckily, got a lot of dead wood out on loan or sold them out in the summer (a total of 6 players gone so far) and all sold higher than their market value. So no need to buy any new players and should be able to stay in the league and build upon. Most of my main players are below 25, so that should bring a great start.

And with that, the Community Shield was against Chelsea again, and as a repeat from the FA Cup final last year, it was a 1-1 draw and we were again able to go through 5-4 through Penalties again. So that's a wonderful start, then the first match against Aston Villa came and we barely won the match 1-0 from a goal by Martial. I guess the level in EPL is very different from Championship as we were constantly under threat by Villa and if it wasn't for Romero's heroics, we'd barely be able to take all three points at Villa Park.

I guess this will be a tougher season ahead than originally anticipated. Hopefully the guys will gel better for our next few games and we can prove that we should be up here in the EPL (too bad the TV money ain't as high as in real life)

Also, with Mali, North Korea, Slovakia and Venezuela asking me to take up their national team posts, I chose to go to Slovakia to take up a part-time job of being their manager and to take them to European glory. Venezuela was very tempting, but the flight to South America and back right before a league match (Should complain to FIFA and the FA about the match scheduling) is very tiring, so I decided to stay in Europe where the competition is also better.

:)

My Tenerife team are now plying their trade in La Liga after winning the Adelante league convincingly over Real Betis who were our nearest rivals. Got to the semis before going out bravely to Real Madrid.

There has been a lot of changes to the squad, money has been at a premium so limited buys, and mostly free transfers.

Most notable buy was A.Ba, who is a centre half, brought in some younger players both on loan and free transfers who beef up the squad, although will need to re-look come end of season as it is just a temporary fix.

Have started off brilliantly in the league and in top spot, including a win against Barca 3-1 at home. Playing Seville next, as the more prestigious games seem to be coming up after a relatively easier opening of the season (apart from Barca).

Brought in a 28 year old Spanish striker on a free, Aridane, however have noted he is retiring at the end of the season, so will put that down to injuries.

Hopefully with the increased revenue hope that can maybe mean a move or two in the January window, although not sure if we will be able to earn that much, but will see.

Should be an interesting time ahead.

On a sidenote was offered some jobs, both by clubs (no major teams, apart from 1 La Liga team) and was offered various National jobs including the Scotland Job, but I decided against it with my commitments to the La Liga season ahead. Maybe something to consider in the coming years.

FD

Anybody know the minimum Team Trust points to continue with the team for the next season?

I am playing no pass support, basic shooting and every game on Superstar.

Cheers

Do you guys have any idea how to help grow players. 2 seasons ago I helped guide Osasuna to promotion and got an offer to manage Arsenal. First player I bought was Isco and he has played almost every game for 2 seasons now and hasn't grown one bit, even a 6 game scoring streak wasn't enough (scored some important last minute goals). Meanwhile Welbeck has grown to 88 and he was mostly on the bench... until he became an 88 player.

I really like Isco and the fact that he's still on 84 after 2 years of the developing phase is irritating me.

you can edit his ability before you start ml, make him 90 ovr.. Save your ML. you can reset the ability, it won't effect the Isco's ML. Btw isco is one of my favorite young player too. Sorry for the grammar

Well my season is well on now, coming to the business end of the season.

Was in top spot with both Madrid teams chasing me, and then I came up against Granada who who resoundingly beat me 4-0 and from there on in, it's kinda been up and down, found myself in 4th spot with a decent lead over 5th keeping me in the CL spots.

I managed to bring in a couple of players, got a free transfer Juanmi who is a striker (can play wide too) and he did well and picked up our performances of late. By the end of the window had brought in a few other players, returning Zarate on loan and also managed to get long term target Eder on loan. Eder has started off pretty brightly with a couple of goals so far.

However in terms of the league, we have a decent lead and pretty confident we'll qualify for CL, we're in 3rd spot ahead of Barca by a few points (who we've beat twice).

However in the cup, it's went shall we say a bit 'Pete Tong'. Played Real Sociedad away in first leg in the QF. After less than a minute Finbogasson was put straight thru and 1-0 down, 4 minutes later Vela scored and then within 20 minutes we were 3-0 down. Somehow I managed to grab a couple of quickfire goals through Lopez and Eder. However quickly a cross ball so my usually dependable veteran goalie Ramirez watch the ball sail over his head for Vela to tuck in at the back post.

The heads dropped and by half time was 5-2 down.

By the end of the match I had been beaten 7-2.

Debating whether to bother playing the 2nd or just skip match, lol. I guess I should have my fantasy head on and play it out and see if I can overcome a 7-2 first leg defeat, lol.

FD

Debating whether to bother playing the 2nd or just skip match, lol. I guess I should have my fantasy head on and play it out and see if I can overcome a 7-2 first leg defeat, lol.

FD

keep-calm-and-play-fantasy-football-2.png

Well after changing to a 3-5-2 formation to try and change some of the recent play, we managed a 1-0 win at home to Elche.

Not exactly the form to overcome a 7-2 1st leg defeat.

However I decided to give it a go.

Within 6 minutes a corner was prodded in by Gardner who had ventured forward, then only 10 minutes later Barrera who was brought in for the game met a header from a corner to put us 2-0. However virtually from kickoff a flighted ball found Vela who headed beautifully into the corner of the net.

We did manage to grab a 3rd goal, however meant we'd have to score another 3. And then a tackle from Barrera led to him being sent off (rather harshly) and that was game over.............................. or was it?

The 2nd half started and after returning Lacina Traore to the team it hadn't worked for him so I brought on Eder, and also made some changes on the flanks bringing on subs Zongo and Zarate who were playing as wingers, Gardner would have to hold the fort in front of the back 3.

Lopez then added a 4th, and Eder a 5th.

Things were getting very exciting and Camacho managed to knock a 6th in and had us going through.

However with around 10 minutes left Camacho who had been the hero earlier misplaced a pass and Sociedad capitalised and struck. It seemed the dream was coming to an end.

However going just into extra time a ball across the face of goal, Eder barged the ball over the line although it seemed to take it's final touch off the defender to make the 2nd leg after 90 minutes amazingly go in at 7-2 meaning extra-time.

Into extra time and Eder came into his own, grabbing a hat-trick, along with Lopez who added a hat-trick also to his name and by the end of the match we had won 12-3 (Sociedad grabbed a consolation).

So indeed it was land of fantasy and put us into the semi-finals against Villareal who knocked out Barcelona. So still the chance of silverware as the league seems out the way with Real Madrid 15 points ahead, with us sitting in 3rd place.

FD

I'm back on PES now! Wonder if you guys even remember me in these threads haha!

Will be starting a ML with one of the championship sides tomorrow (literally only just finished installing option files now) and hope to return to posting consistently in here again!

Some come-Bach there, Frank. Well done.

Stoppen my ML with Le Havre. In the second season i won Ligue 1, lost to PSG in the final of the cup and beat Arsenal 2-1 in the final of the Euro League.

Gonna start a new ML with the new data pack.

Yeah I'm slightly worried about this patch thing.

I'll see what happens after I do it, but hopefully it won't affect my save game.

FD

It didn't affect my save game :)

In my last update i was just about to end my 2nd season in the championship (with Millwall) and I could have finished anywhere between 5th and 15th despite heavy investment, As predicted i did just m iss out on the play-offs finishing 8th, but one surprise is once my wages were paid out i didn't have that much money left to invest again like I thought I would.

In the close season I focused on looking for an offensive full back to replace 38 year old Carlos Edwards who still hasn't decided to retire :D I brought in Chris Gunter from reading who has done ok as my new first choice right back. It didn't leave me with much room to add some quality though, so i did some shuffling, I loaned out my 19 yr old centre back who had played about a dozen games last year to get some experience and used the loan fee to help finance a year long loan for Daniele Bonera which is a massive signing to keep the defence sturdy despite his age. I did the equivalent with my 21 year old winger and brought in Matt Phillips from QPR who has lightning pace, I have an option to buy him at the end of the loan also.

The biggest masterstroke has to be... Harry kane on a free :D now it's not actually as good or unrealistic as it sounds considering his rating on DP1 isn't that amazing, but he's still young and I have been using him up front every now and then if i change to a 442 for certain games. he's got something like 4 in 16 which is decent considering lots of sub appearances included.

I am halfway through the 3rd season and I am sitting nicely in 4th place, unfortuantely I have no chance of automatic promotion as WBA and Swansea who were relegated have won nearly every game and are on about 50 points already. The january transfer window is a dilemma because if i spend now to help me out for the playoffs then I will NEED to get promoted to have any money to spend next year, it wouldn't be too bad except 2 of my centre midfielders announced that they are retiring at the end of the season (aged 31, gah) and i will definitely need to replace Nadjim Abdou at least as those 'The Destroyer' types are so hard to come by. Abdou has a low OVR of about 60 but his attributes for that specific role are fantastic. I am eyeing up Lee Cattermole as my marquee signing if i get promoted to replace him but i'm not sure who I am going to bring in if i have to suffer a 4th year in the championship!

So, someone wanna give me a Transer 101 for dummies for some of the new things they've brought in, loans with signing fees I've done on fifa but not PES and the other stuff! It'll be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom