PES 2015 Master League Thread

well, i finished my 3rd season with mallorca. 4th place and finally CL :APPLAUD:

Johannsson scored 30 goals, only beaten by messi with 33 :ZZZ:

the buy out clause is really a joke. Illaramendi would have cost me 17 mio. at that time i didnt had so much money, after he left, i could buy him for 11 mio...

thats my squad now for the forth season, vermaelen is on loan.

unbenanntkhqz86g54y.png

and Jos is still playing. i dont know, but i just like him. he feels like hes a 85 overall.and again Johannsson is just a fukcing beast.

Last edited:
still muppeting,we came second in liga adalante so I signed Ezequiel Ponce (http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=268496487) from the list and played him a few times in preseason and the boy has shot up from 69 to 74 OVR guess I wont be sending him out on loan :APPLAUD:

quick update the kid ponce is a monster second season in the top flight hes shot up to 82 now, he got 34 league goals for me last season. Real sociedad has stepped forward as my nemesis they shitted on me twice in the league but I had the pleasure of kicking them out of the copa del rey and snatching the last champions league place from them on the final match day :D :D

Well finally got round round to starting up my Tenerife ML Campaign:-

ten1_zps0402d99a.png

ten2_zpsd3d80de0.png

Started up my Tenerife game.

First game was a training match/friendly match against Cardiff City, did well against them, but lost 1-0 at home after a Kenwyne Jones goal, Jones proved to be a handful against our defenders all game.

Managed to bring in a few players before our first game against UE Llagostera away from home in the opening Adelante League.

A quick return against his former club for Alcala (CB), Apodi (RB), Miyaichi (RWF), L.Traore (CF) and Khamlenko (CD).

Played really well against them, Khamlenko picking up the MOTM award as he powered his way through the game.

Team also has some created players (quite good players actually, lol).
Goalkeeper: Ramirez (35), Experienced Chile goalkeeper.
LB: Gomez (26), Tough tackling no nonsense Spanish defender, Captain.
CM: Camacho (18), Box to Box Spanish midfielder.
DM: Gardner (25), Jamaican Work-horse in midfield who offers a bit of height too (188cm).
CF: Lopez (17), Pacey striker who offers some aerial threat too.

Started off the game very well, using the ball better than UE, who actually in the end had slightly more of the ball, but Tenerife had 4/5x more shots in the end.

First goal was scored by youngster Manual Lopez, firing in after the goalkeeper could only parry a shot, falling to Lopez who was around 12 yards or so, and managed to fire it through a ruckass of players under the goalkeeper.

The 2nd goal came in the dying seconds of the 1st half (45m+) when a clever chip from Lopez put through a very close offside positioned Lacine Traore who had just signed from Monaco to head the ball past a stranded goalkeeper.

The game was put to rest as a contest in the 63m, with a sensational 20 yarder from Gardner, who picked the ball up around 25 yards, before cutting in and firing a blistering shot off the left hand post and into the net.

Conceded a consolation by Juanjo for UE after the defence was caught a bit flat footed.

Good start to our league campaign in our 1st game.

Have also added Paredes (RB) from Watford and Zongo (RMF).

Not sure if much more transfer work will be done now.

FD

Well my Tenerife team are going good guns, 6 wins in the trot in the league, joint top with Real Betis who I'm ahead of on GD.

Have to admit even at the highest setting the 2nd division has been relatively easy as yet, and finding my team are blowing teams out the water.

Lacine Traore and Manuel Lopez have proved to be a potent strikeforce. Have also added another wideman and a striker as back-up, so built up a decent squad so far.

FD

Nice I am playing with Tenerife too. Trying to bring them back to their glory days.
I started with the ML Defaults and I try to keep an eye on regens. I just got Misimovic, Tamudo and Hysén.

The first season I lost in relegation games and now I am struggling with an 8th place at season half.

Playing SS with Betis got promoted last year and now 5th in La liga with about 6 games to go...could push for 4th UCL spot but hope to at least get Europa.

Heres my team

88530a87eb11db7f98a680e4b30e759e.png

Has anyone read the information you get when you launch pes about the master league bug when not conpleting negotiations by august 31st...

Dire

Oh, and I scored the greatest ever PES goal in my life-long history last night.

Last game of the season, needed to beat Arsenal to win the EPL. I went 4-1 up then brought on my man Lucas Silva. OVR 81, but arguably my most solid player. Never puts a foot wrong.

So I brought him on for the 2nd half to join in the celebrations. Anyway, after the Arsenal keeper slipped as he cleared the ball upfield, it dropped near Silva. So I attempted a maxed out power, R2 controlled shot from near the half-way line. This shot is unique to PES 15, and he only bloody scored. Unreal.

Exactly what I went for, and what a way to sign off as EPL champions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPnFO0j_9U

Best goal I ever scored was in PES5 where I had a player (Rooney?) taken out in the box during a goalmouth scramble. As he fell arse over tit he mid-air rolled the loose, bouncing ball into the back of the net.

Not exactly swish but I've never managed to do that in any game since.

I scored a very nice one in Master League this year with a nice long cross from the half-way line and my striker (Fake player Gelpi) just first-time volleyed it in from the top of the box. I should share it on youtube if I find out how...

I remember in the old PES when you can score directly from the corner with Beckham too...those were nice when you hit it just right.

I scored a very nice one in Master League this year with a nice long cross from the half-way line and my striker (Fake player Gelpi) just first-time volleyed it in from the top of the box. I should share it on youtube if I find out how...

I remember in the old PES when you can score directly from the corner with Beckham too...those were nice when you hit it just right.

I might upload some of mine as they are goals you probably have never seen before.

6 games left in my second season as Millwall in the championship and the league table is seperated by about 12 points from 4th to 18th. every week i am up and down the table like a yo-yo! a classic championship season!

Now it looks like I am going to just miss out on promotion again even though I made an significant investment in players in the summer (£5m+) my problem is that come the summer, I will be able to spend another £5m if i wanted to, eventually I will be able to buy my way into the premier league, and as a Millwall fan i know that would never happen :D

Because of ML being so empty, it's gonig to be too easy and bland. I have a player who's way too good to be in my team and has a salary 3 times everybody else, If i didn't get promoted I would fully expect him to demand a transfer, or in fact I shold need to sell him to be able to manage financially for the next season but.... nope. i'll just probably end up signing somebody else as good as him for next season!

Good to see this thread still going. I'm still in the second half of my first season with RC Lens; haven't played a match since last month. Hopefully will get back in the saddle again.

Great goal Jimmy.

My Tenerife team are going along nicely.

2nd one point behind Real Betis in the league and face off against Barca in the Spanish Cup. Knocked out Elche in round before, but this will be the team's toughest test yet.

The league is a bit of a long haul with 22 teams in it, so not even half way there as yet.

Very confident of gaining promotion and hopeful that Betis won't prove to be as consistent over the course of the season. So far Tenerife have a 13-1-1, whilst Betis are 13-2-0. Hoping they'll get a bit up and down and allow me to hopefully keep up our good form and try and hit top spot.

FD

Hi. New to this site..looks fun to share thoughts on Master League. Bought the game not long ago and recently started out with Wolverhampton Wolves in Championship.

I got a great start but quickly came into a bad period without winning for 7 games or so. But having changed around in formation and tactics I have turned it around and now sit in 7th. Bought 2 players and loaned 2 - Butland and Bardsley for my 2nd keeper pos and right back, and loaned Pierre Emil Hoejbjerg and Dikgacoi for the defensive/central midfield.

I can recommend Dikgacoi. He is fairly cheap, Works hard and decent passing plus good physique.

Anyway, hope to end in the play offs. And probably need a new striker to help my top scorer Clarke when he is not on form (13 championship goals in maybe 20 games or something)

A thing I noticed with the new game is that the goalkeepers react a lot better to tough situations. I think this has really improved..especially from 2014 where i think goalkeepers most of the times looked like they didnt knew what they where doing.

playing on superstar with betis and in my 2nd season gonna get a europa league spot.

Think games a bit easy thats my complaint here.

Once I get a strong team should conquer all easy enough :(

6 games left in my second season as Millwall in the championship and the league table is seperated by about 12 points from 4th to 18th. every week i am up and down the table like a yo-yo! a classic championship season!

I know that you're Millwall born but how do you manage playing your home team without proper logo, emblem & kits?

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure of you all know this, but maybe it's helpfull for deciding which training you will select for your players in ML.

Passing Training
Improve stats
- low pass
- lofted pass
- Swerve

Shooting training
Improve stats
- Attacking prowess
- Finishing
- Place kicking
- Header

Dribbling training
Improve stats
- Ball controle
- Dribbling

Speed training
Improve stats
- Speed
- Explosive power

Physical training
Improve stats
- Kicking Power
- Body Balance
- Jump
- Stamina

Defence training
inmprove stats
- Defensive prowess
- Ball wining

Can someone tell me about the option to buy with the loan deal? Is this that you can buy the player after a half of a full year of loan? And yes, do you need to negotiate again with the club and player, or only with the player? Or the amount that you pay for the loan is also the price you can buy the player? No, is this that other clubs can buy the player if his is at your team under the loan construction? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I had one loan player, but when i loaned him, he refused the option to buy him from Marseille. You can see that in the negotiations screen when you go for the loan (the smileys).

Halfway through my secon season with Le Havre. I'm now in League 1 and i'm top of the league with equal point with PSG (but with a better goal difference).

The problem is that i have a tiny squad and not enough money to buy several players. I only bought one player in the midseason transfer window, because i want to be cautious financially.

Since i won the French cup in the first season, i'm in the Euro League. I was in a group with Twente, Lazio and a fake Greek team. That Greek team turned out to be the strongest team (against Le Havre, they finished third). Won the group and now have to play against Schalke 04.

I wrote in this thread that i bougth Argentinian CB Herrera and that i've done better deals. Was i wrong ! In his second season Herrera turned out to be a defensive rock. His only flaw is that he is not the fastest player.

At the beginning of the season i bought Youri Tielemans from Anderlecht, after a dodgy start he is one of the best players in the team. And finally i also bought Colombian striker Cordoba. He isn't fast or technically astute, but he scores lots of goals.

This ML is pretty basic this year. Still, i really like it. A couple of things could be better:

injuries (i haven't seen one) and it isn't realistic that the CPU never bids for one of my players. Last season Malfleury was the best player of Ligue 2. Players like that should be poached by bigger clubs...

I know that you're Millwall born but how do you manage playing your home team without proper logo, emblem & kits?

It doesn't matter to me.

Back When Master League was pure fantasy I used to create them from scratch and do it all myself and until last year i created the team and players but didn't worry about kits.

even this year now they are in the game i tweaked some player appearances and stats and left it at that, all the rest is purely cosmetic to me.

now i Hvae the option file and i must admit it looks nice to have the real kits and logos but when you play the game you dont really notice

I only experienced the CPU bidding on my non-listed players on the 3rd season. They kept offering for anyone who was playing in the games for that window. On the first and second season, I have to transfer list them on the first day of the season to offload any unwanted player. I haven't really used the loan system. If I want a player, I try to use player swap or raise the cash for him. You can stall negotiations and bring prices down/up at least three times. When you see the comment, 'player doesn't want to drag negotiations etc' that's the time you'll have to decide the transfer.

I don't really train my players anymore. I didn't see any major influence on it on my previous save. I've been training one player for speed for three seasons and he was still on the 70ish stat. T.T

The regens and free agents/non-renewals are a mine gold. I always find Iturbe on the 2nd season but he can be signed in the winter with no fee since he's on his last contract.

Had bids on my players straight away in the opening season transfer window. No problems here.

Betis slipped up a couple of times and I'm now on top with a couple of points to spare.

Only coming up to half way mark so far, so still plenty of time to go.

FD

Do you get bids during winter? Even at the end of the season transfer window, I don't get bids which only leaves me 1 month every start of the season to sell players. Kinda annoying.

Still in my first season, is the January window, but nothing has cropped up in terms of bids tbh. Trying to trim down the team though.

Don't have any finance to broker any more deals so will need to wait till the pre-season I'm guessing.

I'm now 8 points ahead of Betis, and very confident of not only promotion, but winning the league, but still need to keep on track and not get complacent.

Played out a 2-2 draw at home in the 1st leg of the cup against A.Madrid.

Lost a late goal that means I need to goto the Vicente Calderon and win or at least score a few goals. Going to be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom