PES 2015 Master League Thread

Okay wow, three games into my season and I'm already feeling 1000% more emotion than FIFA gave me.

Pre-Season game went horribly, being crushed on the counter as Orlando City stole a 3-0 win.

Took the time to re-group, adding a Brazilian striker and a Serbian defensive mid to my ranks and went to my first league match, we faced off with Norwich.

Things started well, midfielder Matt Richie's low drive forcing a good save. my new striker then got in behind, took two touched then placed one past their keeper for 1-0.

Kept going with end to end, hit the post and fired one straight at the keeper.

Unfortunately, things started to tired up towards the end and Gary Hooper had a shot saved but the result was a tap in for Martin at the back post, the game finished 1-1!

Then me lost 2-0 at Middlesbrough in a game I should have done better in, still got a long way to go defending controls wise it seems!

we then followed that up with an emphatic 3-1 win the FA Cup, having fell behind to begin with. I cheered out loud when Pitman slotted home Stanislas' blocked shot in the 93rd minute, making it impossible for Derby to get back into the game!

Will update again later.

Things have picked up! Still not got a clean sheet, but Forster-Caskey, signed for ~£500k has been a revelation! Pace and power, as well as alright passing for this level makes him lethal behind Brugamedi (that Brazilian I signed) who is finding his feet in England finally.

Caskey has 3 goals and 2 assists in his 7 appearances in CAM, while Brugi has 6 goals in 7! Other newboy Petrovic has weighed in with 3 assists from deep, which is good. But my true stand out player is Stanislas, 5 goals from the wing and he just always looks like popping up with something!

Have deals in place that'll see Knockaert join from Leicester and Castolis from Free Agents, 20 year old Greek CAM looks lethal, will probably lead to a formation change and battle between Gosling and Petrovic for the place alongside Forster in CM!

Also a RB called "Yeargner" from USA is joining, he's basically all pace right now, so I'm guessing he's actually a Yedlin fake but young enough to develop into a top player I got him got about £600k

Speaking of development, how do I check growth this year?

Edit: JUST BEAT HULL TO TAKE MY PLACE IN THE QUARTERS OF THE FA CUP, HOLY CRAP IM EXCITED!

Last edited:
Things have picked up! Still not got a clean sheet, but Forster-Caskey, signed for ~£500k has been a revelation! Pace and power, as well as alright passing for this level makes him lethal behind Brugamedi (that Brazilian I signed) who is finding his feet in England finally.

Caskey has 3 goals and 2 assists in his 7 appearances in CAM, while Brugi has 6 goals in 7! Other newboy Petrovic has weighed in with 3 assists from deep, which is good. But my true stand out player is Stanislas, 5 goals from the wing and he just always looks like popping up with something!

Have deals in place that'll see Knockaert join from Leicester and Castolis from Free Agents, 20 year old Greek CAM looks lethal, will probably lead to a formation change and battle between Gosling and Petrovic for the place alongside Forster in CM!

Also a RB called "Yeargner" from USA is joining, he's basically all pace right now, so I'm guessing he's actually a Yedlin fake but young enough to develop into a top player I got him got about £600k

Speaking of development, how do I check growth this year?

Edit: JUST BEAT HULL TO TAKE MY PLACE IN THE QUARTERS OF THE FA CUP, HOLY CRAP IM EXCITED!

this year you can only see a player is still developing/at peak level/in decline.its hard to predict growth because i saw some players are at peak when 25 and some players are still developing at 28,29.

feck,played my balls off for 3 games, two wins and a draw, that saw me finally break the top 10.. game decided to freeze after a quick Market search (I'm still trying to find my Giroud of 2015) Guess I'm replaying ~an hour of PES :(

Hello guys. I wasn't playing 2015 for a while, and now that new DP and stuff came out I decided to finally attempt a restoration campaign in A.C Milan, to bring it back to the role of football giant and stuff.

Superstar.

Well, first few games were ridicullous. I got my tactics all wrong and after seven games new, default A.C Milan team was sitting on last, 24th place with 4 points total.

#getrektscrub

Then I tweaked mein formationnes and went onto murdering spree, striking ~10 wins in a row or so, starting from elimination of Lazio from Coppa Italia (1-1, 2-0). Milanese Caravan of Death started moving from town to town, wrekcing all scrubs and noobies and marching towards the top of Serie B table.

So far so good.

Around January I started feeling too confident and returned to my old ways of madness football, not really caring what I do that much, just trying fun things out. I lost a few points here and there, some in a most unfair fashion, some because of being dumb muthafucka, and a few times I really lucked out and grabbed three points when I shouldn't.

In Coppa Italia #3 I rekt Sassuolo (Antei best Italian CB I gib recommends, no srsly), and stumbled upon Juve in QF. Damn bastards lucked out (3-2, 2-2), but still, I guess me and my ragazzi did great job, playing against nearly five stars team.

Around that point I just kept playing and, well, it wasn't most efficient series. I was bouncing between 8th and 4th place, to finally stabilize my form a bit and climb to Top 4 fighting for league title, including Vicenza, Catania and Trapani.

40th Fixture arrived. Vicenza, Trapani, Spezia - all that's left. I was doing great again, my main dangerman (CF) Cerri ("Cherry") and his partner-in-crime, Correa the AMF are in their prime. What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah...

I don't even have words. I hate that shit in newer PES games! If I could scream in the Internet then you'd all be deaf by now. How tha fuck, what the fuck, what the shit, kurwaaaa what is life!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly I cannot pass from one CB to another safely, one pixel of my rival's players touches my player and he falls down like if somebody noscoped him in the face. I'm not even talking about attacking, where I basically have to circle around the pitch and pass only for 10 meters ahead, more than that usually means ball is lost.

What is life!

I had the same story in PES 2014 as Go Ahead Eagles, chasing PSV for league title and then getting one point in last five games despite wrecking all kind of Ajaxes and PSVes before that. I had the same story in PES 2013 (which I've played only for a while), where as Urawa Reds I was chasing Nagoya Grampus and then, suddenly, yeah, likes of Shonan Bellmare or Consadole Sapporo turn into Real Madrid and Barcelona.

What the shit!

I was working so hard to get to this point, where I can fight for promotion despite a terrible start and need to re-learn how to PES 2015. I have nearly royally rekt Juventus in Coppa Italia. Cerri and Correa are hands down best players in Serie B and at least one of them scores every game, and then, suddenly, they cannot pass the ball to each other? What is this?!

I've done soo much, as you guys realize how hard can Superstar be at times when your team overall is around 70. I had games where it took me ~20 in-game minutes to construct an action that ended up giving me that one, precious goal and three points. Goals with style, as I don't really enjoy exploiting one or two ways to score all time. So much effort and time spent searching for the right players I could afford and develop...

...and now what, am I supposed to just give it away? Because, what, KONAMI feels like I should learn more about Serie B? I've already fought enough against unfair situations and all kinds of crap that happens during the matches sometimes.

There are so many ways to slow the player down ffs! Like stamina, but not only there is no fatigue (it fully recovers between every game), it also has no effect during matches at all - I can still run freely and I won many games in last 15 minutes with no changes whatsoever. Bring in some sort of morale system that makes players unhappy when they don't play / play too much / anything else. Make AI title contenders gather more points, make them buy more quality players...something, anything!

Why on Earth the only way to slow me down is just making the game impossibly hard? I don't mind AI that has 100% pass accuracy, I don't mind AI that plays like an absolute 11-years old throughball-abuser type cunt, I don't mind AI players getting various buffs and stuff, no!

Funny thing to note is that sometimes, for some reason it goes the other way around. Remember the part about points I didn't deserve? Yeah, exactly. One could say "oy m8 it evens out then" - no, it just brings in so much unnecessary stress and confusion it's not worth it.

Just, why the hell am I supposed to be punished at the end of season? Because I've invested around eight hours in this ML already? Or, whatever?

I am simply lost. I hate bringing in the script-like-talk. There is definitely something like this during season, but I can manage it, most of the time. It's just, everytime I reached end of the season in ML in PES 2013 to 2015, so much crap that could not possibly be explained happens my head explodes.

I guess that, just to take a piss at cheap and poor KONAMI AI people, I will play last three games on Beginner. Why the hell not?

Have that kind of thing ever happened to you guys and what would/are you doing when it indeed happens?

So got through those three games again, one win (3-0 against Blackburn, Pitman is lethal on a red arrow) and then followed up with two defeats, including a 4-0 demolition from Cardiff that also saw my only keeper see red and miss the next three this could be a bad run just before the transfer window.

LOL.............the CPU can be a bastard on Superstar setting.

Finally got my season over with in La Liga.

Got past Villareal in the semi's and faced off against Real Madrid. But they just seemed to be a bunch of super-humans as they got past me 3-2 after I had the audacity to take a 1-0 lead with Juanmi grabbing a goal, however I was then 3-1 down and managed a late consolation through Eder. Bale continues to be my nemesis.

Our final game has us face Villareal at home and Aridane was made skipper and brought into the team for his final appearance which finished 0-0. This actually resulted in Barca pipping us into 3rd, but we still qualified for CL.

Come the new season I also took up the position of Colombia manager on a part-time basis, was actually hoping for them, will be enjoyable working with Falcao and Rodriguez.

Moved quite a few players on and brought quite a few in.

Have brought in Julio (was on a Loan last season, but decided to grab him on a low price deal with a swap deal involved too). Also brought in playmaker Halilovic from Barca B. Also Lica, Iturbe (on a free), Cuanteve (sp?), Hanza, Martinez, Iola.

Skipped the friendly (0-0 with Cruzeiro). First up was the Supercup against Real, however defeated 3-1 in the away leg, Halilovic grabbing a lifeline, however Bale & Co. ran amok in the 2nd leg and couldn't get near them, losing 2-0, very hard to see if there consistency will drop (actually a bit off-putting, lol). The league started off with a 1-0 away win at Seville, which was a good result. Then we faced off against Maccabi Tel Aviv away from home in the CL Qualifier. A Traore header put us 1-0 up and then in the 2nd half a Zongo goal and Lopez goal had us 3-0 in the first leg which leaves us in a great position (I'm unsure if there is another qualifier or not after this).

Can't see any more players come in, however will see.

FD

Eventually I decided to play the last games on Top Player and see what happens, after giving Superstar one more chance and realizing that it's worthless in last games of the season (1-2 with Vicenza). On Top, I've beaten Trapani easily (2-0) and had one helluva game with Spezia (3-2), where I could clearly notice that AI can do stuff without nerfing player into the ground. It was nice!

But not enough for second place, and I've ended on third. Time for play-offs. Got a taste of a typical bullshit in first game with Bari (2-2), but then comfortable win at San Siro (3-0) sealed the deal.

And then final with Ternana comes. Oh my Lord...

I remember Ternana clearly from my Serie B campaign. In first game they were playing extremely aggresive football, in a good sense, lots of pressure and attacking, eventually somehow the first game was a draw, the second one too I guess, and now that we were in the scriptfest era, I was scared for real.

First, away game brought "best" memories from the past. Unable to do anything, I got rekt 2-0 but overall maybe, probably I should've done better, at least score that one goal.

And now San Siro game. Bullshitfest. First goal for me, absolutely weird with my CMF running into penalty area despite being held by two defenders (!) and making it one. Ternana replied with typical low cross from the side that suddenly freezes my defenders, 1-1.

Before the end of second half I managed to make it 2-1 again. I needed one more goal, since away goals rule doesn't apply to play-offs, but league position. So 3-1 was perfectly fine for me. I kept pushing - now suddenly Ternana defenders act like if it was Regular and not Top Player, I can get any pass past them, but couldn't score for life. Finally, during one through pass GK fouls charging Correa, I score from PK, 3-1.

And now, the horror again. I'm scared of even passing the ball around since I could already feel the usual vibe of doom. Gotta admit my GK saved me a few times. Then Extra Time, after that - if result stays 3-1 - I win. And again, so much crap that's not even worth talking about, but I manage to hold onto my result, and ta-dam, we are in Serie A.

Altogether way too stressful. I am certain Ternana would be formidable enough without any handicaps both for me and them - attacking felt like Regular at some point. Why the need for all of this? It doesn't create any tension, just anger. Especially that last league game with Spezia proved me that AI with right tactics settings can be dangerous without any crap.

Off to transfer window now. Gotta splash all that sweet moniez and bring some new people in.

Managed to take a commendable 4 points from those 3 keeper-less games, unfortunately wasn't enough to lift me up the table too far sitting comfortable in 13th, not bad for 2 and half star side in my first season of PES 2015!

A week into the Winter Window and I've got the 3 new stars into the side, Knockaert straight into RM and Castolis into AMF, Caskey-Forster dropping to CM alongside Gosling. The Yedlin fake went in at RB with Smith going across to LB (having already sold a 37-years old Harte for £600k).

Best bit of news so far was the announcement that I secured Martial from Monaco for nothing to join immediately on a 3 year deal. He looks amazing, but hopefully not too good, I had to offer him a a hefty £15k per goal scored!

Quarter Finals vs Arsenal was an epic!

Podolski cracked a shot from the edge that Camp had to parry, Walcott was on hand to tap in as I thought I was in for a bad time.

Things went this way for the first half, Ramsey checking Yeargner (Yedlin) before firing a shot the an angle, Camp saving with his leg for a corner.. the resulting corner was headed down by Mertesacker hitting the post and being forced away by Elphick.

Podolski had another chance, blocked away by Smith at LB, as he was through but my full backs pace just another cover back. This ended a first half of Arsenal half chances.

The second half was better within 10 minutes Brugi was through one on one, Szcezny the keeper with a job to do this time smothering at my big strikers feet.

Walcott skipped away again though, his effort saved again by Camp who was on fire. Two minutes later Arteta had a pop from 25 yards that hit the bar, the rebound booted clear by Elphick.

We broke away, Brugi beating Sczez to the ball this time only managing to slot against the post as things were edging closer to being an agonizing defeat.

It wasn't all despair though! As Martial, the new boy on the block, floated in side from his LW role picking up the ball and drving a shot from 20 Yards that beat the keeper and snuck in the corner. With only 5 minutes left we managed to hold out for extra time.

Extra time came with only two special moments, one either side of half time as first Ozil robbed my centre back and dribbled forward, his chip over the rushing keeper had my heart on my throat but eventually hit the bar and went over.

After half time I was charging forward again as Castolis, my new Greek CAM, burst past Mertesacker and into the box, his finish was poor though and saved by the feet of Sczes, resulting in a chance for Martial who's effort was blocked by Koscielny. The block fell to Fraser who's effort cannoned back off the post and just past the outstretched leg of Brugi, Gosling followed in but his first time effort flew wide as the whistle went.

So penalties, I had been dreading them.

Arsenal went first, their striker Podolski went to the left as Camp dived right. 1-0.

Martial was first up for me, his effort right down the middle deceived Sczes who dived left. 1-1.

Ozil, a German of all nationalities, was next. His left footed shot too high, hitting the bar just above Camp who had dived the right way. 1-1.

I had the chance to take the advantage, as Pitman stepped up. His effort went to the bottom left, as did Scez, but his dive came late and the penalty was in. 2-1.

Ramsey stepped up next for Arsenal, shooting right as Camp went left. Not all good for the Welshman as his effort hit the foot of the post and shot outwards, keeping us ahead again. 2-1.

Castolis went next his powerful effort went to the right of keeper, Scez didn't react and we were further ahead. 3-1.

With things falling apart for Arsenal. Walcott stepped up, firing his penalty to the bottom left into the waiting palm of Camp, as the 3-1 win was confirmed for us!

Great game, one that'll stick in the memory for a while.. unlike our league form so far this season. As we trundle along in midtable, with only top club Norwich scoring more goals than us we are well regarded as a team of thrilling football.. only problem is we have THE worst defence in the league, leaking 49 in the 32 played so far.

Hate penalties myself, I always go gung-ho trying to avoid them.

My Tenerife team have still maintained a decent early start to season, although that was the same last year. The return leg against Tel Aviv was uneventful and resulted in a 0-0 draw.

I also managed to bring in Eder and Zarate for another year's loan, so happy with squad I have now.

CL draw saw us pitted against Man Utd, Fiorentina and Wolfsburg, so difficult group.

FD

Just finished my first season in the PL with my Wolves side. Ended at 11th place having started out very good and then losing my mojo a bit for a period and then regaining it by the end of the season. All in all im pleased. Now starts the second season and now I want to finish in top 8!

Transfers: Unfortunately one of my best players, Dickgacoi, chose to retire at the age of 30 and my left/right back sub Charlie Mulgrew did the same (age 29). Also my player on loan Jack Colback returned to Newcastle and my defender Bain from Charteroux was sold to a serie A Club due to a release clause in his contract! Couldnt do anything about it..too bad.

SO, my new players to fill in the gaps: Jose Fonte from Southampton, Kyle Bartley from Swansea, Dzemaili from Galatasaray and Serey Die from FC Basel. Midway last season i picked up Charlie Austin who has really shown good things and also scored a few great goals.

Started out against Chelsea at home and got a 2-2 Draw. Next game was against United where I really played well but ended up losing 0-3...really dissapointing. Looking to improve with my new players in the FA cup Against Ipswich..

Holy shit, I'm in wonderland.

10th place in the league, only two games left to go and I was feeling frustrated, but hopeful for next season.

But I faced my next fixture.. The FA Cup final against Manchester City, and we won. We actually won. 3-1, pretty much playing the entire game on the counter. I'm ecstatic, shocked and stunned in silence, I haven't cheered goals in a game as loudly as this in a while, not even in real life. Wow.

Okay so I finished the season, got to next year and there has been no change to free agents and players at my club who I turned down renewals for are STILL here, is this going to change? Kind of a pain in the arsenal to be honest.

Edit: nvm, they've changed it so end of the season coincided with payment day, which means no free agents until January at least. Still, Iturbe looks like he'll be a nice addition to the RW!

Last edited:
Well shit, the release clause caught me off guard.. Castilos, Martial, Knockaert and Forster-Caskey all insta-sold!

I think now I know some of the more basic things I'm going to restart, with either Ternana, Bournemouth (again) or Llagostera.

I never do release clauses cause the market value of players in this game is very stupid and low, so its pointless. And you can't put a ridiculous amount as the release clause, so the players will all be sold without anything you can do.

Its really tough to attract players with a tight budget, but once you make it up and play in Europe, the money you get from each match is very appealing.

So I remembered my last real ML input on these forums was way back in 2012 with Blackpool and the ML Originals.

Figured I'd do that again now, will update regularly and in detail!

Playing SuperStar, 8 Minute halves and ML Original.

Blackpool FC, Financial Disaster, the rebuilding begins: Coming soon to Evo-Web.

Prologue

I begin at Blackpool, a team stricken financial distress and disaster, sunk to it's knees just a season after gracing the premier league with some of the football they had played.

Oyston ousted from his seat at the helm of the club, the team was under administration and shut down - all staff, playing and managerial, right down to the tea lady's assistant had been sacked and the Bloomfield Stadium's doors shut. They would never play again, at least that's what looked like happening - enter the Tangerine heroes, a consortium known as "ML Productions" stepped in to buy the club, and after negotiations rise as "Blackpool F.C." over the previously registered title of "Blackpool".

Master League football may be some what obscure to the men, and the odd lady, of English football but to those in the know the following names will be familiar and nostalgic. These are the men at the helm of Blackpool in it's re-incarnation: Matt Cecil of England, Richard Stein of Ireland and Steven Macco - as well as further financial backing from All-Star team mates Ivan Stremer and Nemanja Jaric - had the struggling side back on it's feet.

Taking control of the clubs on-field business was another legend of the Master League as Johan Huylens, a former Dutch striking sensation, stepped into management hoping to replicate the total 90 4-3-3 football his nation had become famous for. His assistant is Jaric, who had been wanting to do his coaching badges well before the Blackpool opportunities arose. They take charge of a side made up of Master League's finest, all signed on free deals after the dissolution of the Master League itself, though it's grass roots league remains in place as the basis of Blackpool's Youth Team.

Unfortunately the new joys of Blackpool wouldn't last wrong as the F.A. and F.L. announced the results of the meetings regarding the club's administration and financial situation. Having agreed to allow us to retain the Championship status, and not relegate the club to the lowest level of English football, the F.L. had decided to impose a two-window transfer embargo on the club and the F.A. furthered the distress by capping the wages the club could pay to existing playing staff at £350k per year. The club would also have to register a profit for the next 5 years, or face another embargo - this time lasting two years - as part of the re-financing and FFP rules.

August 2014

So we kick off the season this month, and get through the transfer window, though we can't sign anyone we can sell and promote internally. I also have to get any players earning more than the cap.

Fixture 1 -
Blackpool 4 - 1 Middlesbrough

Blackpool Scorers - Aakoebjerg 3, Minandinho 1.

Middlesbrough Scorer - Vossen.

So after a strong start, with left winger Aako firing in a great hat-trick brought about some of the best counter attacking football I have been a part of in a Master League in a while.

During the time between this and the next fixture we signed off on a pair of transfers as Gellazca who would join Espanyol in a £1,999,999 deal (no really) as I had to cull him from the wage bill.

Macovshire joined Kochglehmann in a £364k deal as we continued to strive toward turning a mild profit this year as well.

Fixture 2 -
Blackpool 2 - 1 Ipswich Town​

Blackpool Scorers - Aakoebjerg, Minandinho

Ipswich Scorer - McGoldrick

We did well scoring twice and dominating without moving up the gears, however we did make a mistake at the back as a misplaced pass span up and was promptly smashed home by Mcgoldrick.

More outgoings would follow, as we were forced to release high rated and high paid pairing Pacinni and Castolis to adhere to the wage deals.

Ireland defender Harty would move on to Italians Trapani in a £199k deal. He was quickly followed out by English defensive midfielder Coynsbrough who joined France's S.C. Caen for £479k in what turned out to be a very profitable deal for us.

We promoted a quintet of promising youth balls, as Kurzenach a 19 year old DMF, Qalnazri a 18 year old AMF, Elmonovski a 17 year old RB and Niellendar a 20 year old AMF all signed their first pro deals with the club to ensure we had the depth to compete in-spite of the F.L. sanctions.

Two games played did leave us top though it would be a fool who told it as a pre-monition of what was to come for Blackpool. There's still 44 games of the league season to go.

We did manage to turn a £2m profit at the start of this season, and are on course for a £5m profit next season should our figures be correct allowing for plenty of potential signings next year when the ban on transfers is finally lifted.

Epilogue

So that's that for now I'll bring you more like this in the future as the mighty tangerines fight on.

So I remembered my last real ML input on these forums was way back in 2012 with Blackpool and the ML Originals.

Figured I'd do that again now, will update regularly and in detail!

Playing SuperStar, 8 Minute halves and ML Original.

Blackpool FC, Financial Disaster, the rebuilding begins: Coming soon to Evo-Web.

To be honest I feel we could get a separate forum section related to ML stories, maybe it would make more people write about them in bigger detail? ;)

I love the ML Productions story. It brings to me another idea, but I would have to think about it fully.

I'm trying to sell Gellazca (all the money!) but nobody wants :( What is life, two millions of money would be a nice help.

Prologue

So I left you at the beginning really, starting the season and outlining the story. Now we return taking a few more steps into the season.

As part of this prologue I wanted to tell you the starting XI of the team so far and then get into the results et al.

-----------------------Leissanther-------------------
Feisserzeln-----Stremberg------Jacomaroc-----Eborcany
-----------------------Voleirmann--------------------
----------Myrheim-------------------Bajszoros--------
-Van Borad------------Minandinho----------Aakoebjerg-

As you can see we have established the 4-3-3 system used in many possession based systems and I like to attempt to utilise the Dutch Total 90 approach in game.

September 2014

We kick off having won 2 of 2 so far, hoping to keep it up and flow toward the top of the table.

FA Cup Round 1
Blackpool 1 - 0 Wolves​

Blackpool Goalscorer - Minandinho

Fixture 3 -
Blackpool 1 - 2 Birmingham City

Blackpool goalscorer - Bajszoros

Brighton goalscorers - Thomas, Shinnie

After dominating the fixture with 68% of the ball we managed to lose with two goals coming in stoppage time at the end of each half.

Fixture 4 -
Bournemouth 2-0 Blackpool

Bournemouth goalscorers -Rantie, Fraser

Bournemouth dominated the game with two quick goals, we struggled with creating for ourselves and struck down another loss.

Fixture 5 -
Brighton 0-0 Blackpool

Completely dominated again, and again we struggled to create, as we got a good away point.

Fixture 6 -
Blackpool 2-1 Charlton

Blackpool goalscorers - Minandinho, Aakoebjerg

Charlton goalscorer - Bulot

We got a good win, and would've got a clean sheet if our left back didn't fall asleep on a low ball in late on.

Fixture 7 -
Blackpool 2-3 Fulham

Blackpool goalscorers - Aakoebjerg, Myrheim

Fulham goalscorers - Chihi, McCormick 2

We were heading towards a draw after a good attacking display was marred by a poor defensive display again. Only McCormick managed to fire in a goal to win with the last kick of the game.

We are left 9th after September with a far better idea of how inconsistent our season will be, with 10 points from 7 games.

Aakoebjerg makes up for our lack of table topping with the leading goal tally, joining Vossen on 6 for the season so far.

Whitehead and Minandinho share the assists topping rankings with 3 each.

October 2014​

FA Cup Round 2 -
Tottenham 1-0 Blackpool

Tottenham goalscorer - Eriksen

Danish attacking midfielder Eriksen beat our entire team, fired in the winner and then orchestrated the possessive destruction of our team.

Fixture 8 -
Wolves 2-0 Blackpool

Wolves goalscorer - Edwards 2

Poor display is capped off with a red card for right back Feissrzerlan as Wolves for revenge for their FA Cup elimination at our hands.

Fixture 9 -
Blackpool 1-0 Watford

Blackpool goalscorer - Minandinho

Stramberg won it essentially, with two fantastic blocks in the game denying sure fire scoring chances.

Fixture 10 -
Rotherham 0-1 Blackpool

Blackpool goalscorer - Van Borad

Solid display, though not the dominating attacking side we had started the season as.

Fixture 11 -
Nottingham Forest 0-1 Blackpool

Blackpool goalscorer - Minandinho

Our 10 men did well to hold out as we got a third successive win.

A run of 3 1-0 wins showed a surprising solidity in our play, as we manage to make a surge up to 5th in the table, and a potential play off spot awaits if we can find some consistency.

Vossen tops the scoring charts with 7 after Aako failed to find the net in the month.

Butterfield joined Minandinho and Whitehead on 3 assists, as no one has a strong grip on top spot just yet.

November 2014

Fixture 12 -
Blackpool 0-1 Millwall

Millwall goalscorer - McDonald

The fact their keeper Forde was man of the match says a lot of how they managed to hold us out of the game.

Fixture 13 -
Leeds United 2-1 Blackpool

Leeds scorers - Sharp, Antenucci

Blackpool scorer - Aakoebjerg

We had the lead for all of a minute, as Sharp fired in the equaliser in added time just after Aako had put us ahead - also in added time.

Fixture 14 -
Blackpool 2-1 Blackburn

Blackpool goalscorer - Aakoebjerg, Minandinho

Blackburn goalscorer - Rhodes

We a two goal lead in the first half, and would've kept a clean sheet but for a freak moment where Jacomaroc thought he had a clearance on, only for the effort to hit Rhodes in the head on the edge and drop into the net beyond our keeper.

Fixture 15 -
Bolton 0-0 Blackpool

Solid defensive display from both clubs, and keepers, as Bogdan and Leissen shared the highest match rating.

Fixture 16 -
Blackpool 0-1 Brentford

Brentford goalscorer - Betinho

We dominated the game without reward, and then out of nowhere Betinho found himself with the ball in the net - no warning, and no build up, just an end to end moment and we were defeated.

Fixture 17 -
Blackpool 2-3 Cardiff

Blackpool goalscorers - Myrheim, Aakoebjerg

Cardiff goalscorers - Daehli, Brayford, Le Fondre

Poor defending from both sides ended up swinging in the Welsh sides favour, as they fired in a winner via Adam Le Fondre late on.

We've dropped down to 13th at this point now as our on/off season continued into December. Though the league remains tight - we are onlt 3 points off of a 4th place finish at this stage, if we manage to swing momentum back our way things could work out.

Aakoebjerg returned to the top of the scoring charts, with 9 goals to his name.

Bulot of Charlton shot to the top of the assists rankings with 5 so far this season.

Epilogue

There's nothing to add at the base of this point, see you with my next post.

Good to see Minandinho still in the scoring mix TheJinxedOne.

Nouhei from youth team makes good defender too.Great man marker.

Like i said, i started a ML with Crystal Palace.
I'm having fun.
At the moment i'm top of the table, which is quite an achievement with this team.
Currently i've doneone transfer and it is a litle gem: Facundo Bertoglio from Argentinian side Tigre. He is an AMF and he is great.

I'm playing 4-2-3-1.

The first eleven are:

GK: Speroni
RB: Kelly or Ward (weakest link in the team)
CB: Delaney
CB: Dann
LB: Souaré
DMF: Jedinak or Ledley
CM: Puncheon
AMF - left side: Bolasie
AMF: Bertoglio
AMF - right side: Zaha
CF: Gayle

I've had a few spectacular matches: at Manchrester United, i was leading 0-3 by half time, but lost the match 7-4. At Sunderland (and they are doing pretty well in my ML), i was leading 0-4after 76 minutes and they came back to 4-4 (that was a draw that felt as a loss).

Last match i played was home against Chelsea: got a 2-0 lead after barely 8 minutes. Chelsea pulled one back after 15 minutes and LB Ward got sent off (after two yellows) just before half time.

The second half we were under siege, but scored a third on the counter. Managed to hold onto that result and to my astonishment leaders Man City lost 0-2 against QPR (QPR !!! Away !!! A win !!!) and were are leaders after having played: United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea. Only lost 2 matches: against United and Spurs.

Having great fun.

Sounds like great fun with Palace, gerd. Also impressive that you are top of the table! What level do you play on?

For some reason I always end up looking at several Palace players when I look for new players with my Wolves side (already got Dikgacoi WHO unfortunately retired at the age of 30). Would love to get Bolasie though..

Do you play defensive with counter attacks now that you are one of the lesser strong teams in terms of possesion? I have found that having a really tight and conservative defence with backs staying back most of the time and two holding midfielders have worked really well.

So just played a few games with Wolves on my second season in the PL. Going quite good! To my huge surprise I managed to win 1-0 away at Man City who had been almost unbeatable so far and sitting 1 in the League. Followed up with a 1-1 at home to Liverpool and a very solid 2-0 away win over Newcastle (goal scorers Maupay and S.Cisse). Now sitting 8 in the League (my goal from the start of the season was to end in top 8). Hope I can go from strength to strength but my fixture list looks a bit difficult though..Was eleminated from the FA cup with a really bad 2-0 loss to Wigan, but that leaves me with full focus on the League.

My starting 11 with Wolverhampton Wolves:

GK: Butland
LB: Goldbourne
CB: Batth (Cap)
CB: J. Fonte
RB: Bartley
DM: Dzemaili
CM: McDonald
LM: Sako
RM: Van La Parra
SS: Maupay
CF: S. Cisse (got him from a portugeese side very cheap. So far have really impressed with goals and assist. Big guy with a great control and great strength one-on-one. Has developed from I think 70 overall to 75 in short time).

Bench:
GK: Ikeme
DF: Bardsley
DF: Doherty
MF: Henry
MF: Lucas Andersen (On loan from Ajax)
FW: L. Clarke
FW: C. Austin

A bit gutted to have two great forwards on the bench but I am also afraid to change my formation when things are going so good with one forward and a very flexible and creative ss behind him. Jack Butland started out quite shaky when I started using him now and Again but with some cleen sheets and MOM performances he has won the battle against Ikeme and looks very very solid in goal. So important to have a great goalie!

Hi all, I'm new to PES's ML, just a quick question which had been bothering me for quite a while :THINK::

If I choose to use the default players (fictional players generated by PES), then where would the real players from my team go (e.g. Rooney, Falcao from Manchester United)? Would they be transferred into other teams from the leagues?

Also, would it be possible if we could edit the look of those fictional players before/after starting the ML? Just don't wanna see those generic faces on my team if you know what I mean :)

Many thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom