PES 2015 Master League Thread

Did someone else notice that after loading your ML it can be that fliud formation is turned off even if you saved it with ON?!:RANT:

Hi guys, i noticed that the cpu teams make zero transfers in the january window. Can u guys confirm? Totally annoying bug fior me

anyone notice a problem whereby you can sign players listed for loan for no transfer fee lol

Sometimes the players that are loan listed haven't renewed their contracts, therefore, you can sign them without paying a trasnfer fee.

That also happens a lot with the transfer listed players.

Are you able to loan players for less than the default fee? I tried to get some guys < 69 in overall but the teams still wanted 600,000 to 1,000,000 for a loan (!).

But perhaps I am doing things wrong? How much should I care about this happiness icon in the negoations? It is hard to get players at all for me...

To everyone playing their ML with French teams - have anyone had problems with Lille?

I continue my Auxerre journey, trying hard to chase PSG (but it's nigh impossible), I'm the only team in Europe who managed to beat them in first half of 2018/2019 season (twice), defeated the likes of Chelsea and Valencia in Champions League, wrecked rest of Ligue 1...

...but could you believe that until now I haven't won with Lille even once? It's just impossible. They are not that good (3.5 stars), the only noticable player they have is Origi and it's not even like he is doing the work. It's just...anything works for them, really. It's magical. 15 minutes in the game and I'm losing 0-2, every single time. In my third Ligue 1 season I only managed to draw with them once.

No, they're not doing anything special. They are not good at attacking, not exceptional at defending either, it's just that they ALWAYS score some crappy goals (anything will do) in first 15 minutes, and since I refrain from just scoring equally crappy/cheesy goals I am doomed most of the time.

Anyone experienced something like that? Or maybe with any other team? I'm clueless at this point :(

Lens30.jpg

RC Lens captain in the thick of action.

Has anyone come across a player who seems to have a good ability beyond their stats? As in, looking at their stats they're not impressive at all, but on the pitch they play really well.

My team captain, Le Moigne (CMF, 31, French), is one of those players. He's got a overall stat rating of 61. His only standout "Ability" is his 90 Stamina (while in his "Combined Ability" he has 90 for Work Rate). Apart from that, all his "Ability" stats are no higher than 73 (just low white stats). Yet on the pitch he's amazing. He's everywhere in the defensive half, chasing the ball and winning the ball at crucial moments. A real workhorse. He never seems to have a depreciated stamina gauge in the next game, which is why he's played every game so far, in my current season. Plus I've never had to sub him off.

In the 4-1-2-2-1 formation I play, he plays as a DMF, sitting in front of the back four. He seems to flourish there, breaking up opposition play and occasionally being able to break through my opponents midfield to setup up an attacking move. His been my best player so far.

To everyone playing their ML with French teams - have anyone had problems with Lille?

The last game I played in my ML was against Lille and I drew 1-1 with them at home. They were a bit tough, taking the lead in the 63rd minute, but I managed to get a point out of the game with a 74th minute equaliser. One thing I noticed about them was they were using the Fluid Formation; they switched to a defensive formation when they took the lead and when I equalised, they switched to an offensive formation (this was shown with the tactics icon).

Lens30.jpg

RC Lens captain in the thick of action.

Has anyone come across a player who seems to have a good ability beyond their stats? As in, looking at their stats they're not impressive at all, but on the pitch they play really well.

My team captain, Le Moigne (CMF, 31, French), is one of those players. He's got a overall stat rating of 61. His only standout "Ability" is his 90 Stamina (while in his "Combined Ability" he has 90 for Work Rate). Apart from that, all his "Ability" stats are no higher than 73 (just low white stats). Yet on the pitch he's amazing. He's everywhere in the defensive half, chasing the ball and winning the ball at crucial moments. A real workhorse. He never seems to have a depreciated stamina gauge in the next game, which is why he's played every game so far, in my current season. Plus I've never had to sub him off.

In the 4-1-2-2-1 formation I play, he plays as a DMF, sitting in front of the back four. He seems to flourish there, breaking up opposition play and occasionally being able to break through my opponents midfield to setup up an attacking move. His been my best player so far.
Thanks for the hint, I love players like him.
Sounds like a good addition to my Teneriffa squad.

Sometimes the players that are loan listed haven't renewed their contracts, therefore, you can sign them without paying a trasnfer fee.

That also happens a lot with the transfer listed players.

ah i see.

may as well share my ML story.

Playing SS lvl got 3rd spot in Spanish 2nd liga with Real Betis.

Just got promoted and bought a bunch of players...Good stats for me but none to famous though i have acquired

Giovanni Sio
MOhammed Sisokko

Got loadsa players who have great stats for what i want on pes but not that well known IRL>.

Ill post screenshot of my new team later.

I was complaining game was to easy but thankfully now that i have been promoted its much harder vs these teams though i did beat valencia 1-0 away 1st game i then lost 2-0 and 1-0 to barca, ath madrid respectively.

Quick tip to give some variety to the lack of stadiums etc. I have edited each turf for each team in my Spanish master league.
Be good if we could the other stadia konmai have just added.

Just getting the hang of ML again since I didn't play 14, I have some question.

Does training have effect? Or balance is alright for their growth?

Players don't learn positions do they? But what about players that have multiple positions, what does the less filled out colors in a player with multiple position mean?

Will the youth academy produce potential players like in pes13 and you'll be informed about him?

Thanks for the answer. So far enjoying my test save. Fluid formation is really fluid and listens to your setting.

Does training have effect? Or balance is alright for their growth?

I've fiddled with the training settings. I adjust it based on what I believe to be my players weakness. So if he has a low Body Balance, I place him on a "Physical" training setting. I haven't been keeping an eye on the stats of said player (or any other players that have their training settings adjusted) to see if he's improving. Since you mentioned it, I should start monitoring it.

Players don't learn positions do they? But what about players that have multiple positions, what does the less filled out colors in a player with multiple position mean?

The pitch pictograph (that highlights the positions a player can play in) contains a bright colour indicating it's a favoured position and a dull colour indicating said player can play there, but not a favoured position. You'll notice if you put a player in an unfavoured position his overall stat rating decreases. I don't know if a player can learn to play in a position, but it would be a good/useful feature if it were possible.

Maybe someone else can help you with your other questions or/and give better answers to the one I replied to.

Hi guys, i noticed that the cpu teams make zero transfers in the january window. Can u guys confirm? Totally annoying bug fior me

I've been past the Janauary transfer window and it looks like they've been some transfer activity with the other teams, according to the Transfer Market News. However, I can't substantiate whether they're pre-season or January transfers.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah that's what I did training the aspects I want the player to improve but since there's no graph, it's hard to keep track of the players' growth. :/

I have two CDMs who can play as CB and other positions in the back. Both highlighted the CDM position but if I placed them in CB for example, their OVRs actually increase.

I noticed it too, CPU doesn't make an offer for my transfer listed players in the winter transfer window.

I have two CDMs who can play as CB and other positions in the back. Both highlighted the CDM position but if I placed them in CB for example, their OVRs actually increase.

Cool. Now I understand why you wanted to know whether players develop into new/secondary positions.

I'll keep an eye out to see if that happens with one of my players.

RC Lens ML: 2014-15 (Matchday 20)

Cedric_Cambon1.png

Cambon speaking on his loan move to RC Lens.

I'm in the first week of January, currently in the 18th position! It's been a pretty tough season so far, with the small (and understrength) squad and I've got. A few of my players are young and underdeveloped, so it's been the senior/experienced players I've been relying on to pull the strings. However, I'm enjoying managing the team. Analysing my players abilities and utilising, in my preferred playing style/on the pitch, according to their strengths & weakness is fun for me.

So far my top players have been Le Moigne (CMF), Touzghar (CF) and Chavarría (RWF). My lone striker, Touzghar is the team's leading scorer with 7 goals in 12 league games. Chavarría had a slow start to the season, but he's coming into his own now, creating chances and making runs down the right midfield. Le Moigne is my best player out of the three and the whole squad; he's played every game so far and is really good at breaking down attacks in his DMF role. Overall, I'm happy with the squad, there's actually no players I would get rid off. Guillaume (19/CF/Belgium) would be the only player to leave my squad and that's on a loan deal, to get some playing experience (I've put him on the loan transfer list, but no offers so far).

I've now established the lineup for the 4-3-2-1 formation I'm playing with. I'm thinking of using the Fluid Formation now I'm familiar with my players. In Possession: this would be a 4-3-3 formation. Out of Possession: this would be my current 4-3-2-1. I just need the squad depths to facilitate this.

TRANSFER IN: Cédric Cambon (Evian Thonon Gaillard F.C.) ----> RC Lens, Transfer Fee: €1,835,000/Annual Salary: €319,000 1/3

In the January transfer window, I brought in Cédric Cambon, on a loan deal (with an option to buy), until the end of the season. Cambon is a DMF who can also play as a CB. He's got a playing style of a "Extra Frontman", so it'll be good to see him make some late runs towards/into the box. He will mostly be used as a backup for Le Moigne. I rely on Le Moigne a lot, so it's good to have someone that can fill his position temporally, just in case he gets suspended or injured. Also, even though it was a loan deal I still had to pay a transfer fee, rather than just the salary; is this how it works in real life too?

So my aim for the season is still to avoid relegation, which will be fun, given all the tough away games I've got in the second half of the season.

How do I contract players in their last year? Is it possible at all?
Or do I have to wait until the 2nd seasons has started and the players turn free agents, like it was in PES 6?

So being a manager only was a little boring, so I created my BAL player and signed him onto my side to see how he'd grow...had to pay 1 million pounds for him, but I had to...I hope he won't be a bust, cause that'd be sad. (16 year old with 68 overall)

How do I contract players in their last year? Is it possible at all?
Or do I have to wait until the 2nd seasons has started and the players turn free agents, like it was in PES 6?

You're given a chance to renew contracts during the January transfer window, well at least that was the case for me in my first season. There were four of my players that were in their last year and I negotiated a contract renewal with them (they all accepted the terms).

You're given a chance to renew contracts during the January transfer window, well at least that was the case for me in my first season. There were four of my players that were in their last year and I negotiated a contract renewal with them (they all accepted the terms).
Okay, thank you.

What about the players from other teams? Am I able to sign them in January for the next season?

I haven´t posted in a while, I played my second season in Ligue 1 with my beloved Gazelec and after finishing 4th last term we had a ticket to Europa League.
In round of 16 we facer Manchester United and comfortambly won 3-0, but in the second leg we were destroyed 6-1 at Old Trafford. It was mental.

Anyway, that season we won the L1! 4 points clear off PSG, so this new season we're playing UCL :)

My team is really strong now, some old players have retired and somehow i managed to get A LOT of money from last season (+50mil). I've bought several young talented players and my team is rated 4 stars now, the highest rated player is 84 and the lowest is 75. Pretty solid team.

I got to play the French Supercup against cup winners Lyon and won 2-0
this is the first goal, i loved the cheeky chip and how he celebrates before the ball even crosses the goal line :)

YouTube - Iturbe goal - Gazelec vs Lyon supercup

Oh, and this season i decided to start managing a national side, my beloved Mexico of course!

Last edited:
What about the players from other teams? Am I able to sign them in January for the next season?

I'm not sure. I do know you can sign players (permanet/loan deals) in January and get them in the same season. I think if you want to sign a player for the following season, you have something called negoations days to do that. I haven't tried it, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AC287D5ZhQ

Good job beating the keeper. :)) Is your control setup on manual?

Thanks Stringer. I just reached the end of the season and I just have to play relegation matches to get into the next season. I hope there are free agents after that, otherwise I am not able to get players at all, because I really suck in those negoations.

I'm near the end of my first season with Le Havre.
Le Havre won league 2 and we play the final of the French Cup against Reims.

There was a question about players than their stats would let one assume.

I got two of thes players.
Malfleury is an original Le Havre player who is an absolute gek when it comes to dribbling.
I also bought Regattin from Toulouse. He is an AMF who reminds me of Lampard. He scores quite easilly.

I've mentioned him before but Guerra in Coventry is a beast of a striker, put him on with a red arrow and he will score without fail

Only had a brief play around, but liking what I've saw already.

Editing some kits and team names and then that'll be me set.

Like the manager picture addition as well as names and the rivals, banners, stadium stuff too.

Impressed it's got a lot of 2nd tiers too.

Think the editing is going to take a bit of time.

Will use the PES LEague as the Bundesliga and then creat more European teams from that.

Then it'll be good to go.

Will start off with a team I've liked going in Footy Manager, Tenerife in the Spanish lower Division.

Will add a few key players and start off with the rest of the existing players. Key players being:-

LB - Rafael Gomez - Tough Tackling full-back who can play centrally too. No nonsense rugged defender. 26.

MID - Julen Camacho - All-round midfield ace who is a box-to-box player. 18.

STR - Manuel Lopez - Quick Athletic all-round Striker.

FD

Back
Top Bottom