PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

The person in charge for ps4 new features (toshimasa aoki ),asks for requests or feedback
for new ps4 features on his twitter account .@toshimasa_aoki ,it could be good to ask him to provide the ps4 with the ability to be able to import optionfiles or png to a game like pes 2016 ,
After all konamis pes game is also japanese .

Found something impressive yesterday. A YouTuber named Mr MarkCoos played away against Chelsea in his master league. His team is Southampton.

In the entire match Chelsea managed a total of 2 shots. Away, against superstar, against a team of the caliber of Chelsea, in a league match, I find that remarkable. Ok, he is playing assisted, but it's not like he's denying possession from the CPU: the CPU dominated possession with 59%, and had a pass completion rate of 90%.

The stats are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64oXbxfh3k&t=3m55s

and the highlights begin here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64oXbxfh3k&t=2m00s

Defensive stats like that are not a single incident for this guy. I watched some other highlights, and on the average he can really stop the CPU from shooting. Now I wouldn't want to play exactly like he does, since his own shot count is also amazingly low, and the sense of realism has been lost from the matches: in real life Chelsea averages 15.6 shots per game. But still, I think I could learn a thing or two if I saw him play an entire match. He seems to play a relatively defensive 4-2-3-1, and his very low shot count suggests that he's really only attacking with very few players.

Unfortunately only the highlights are available. I would have wanted to see the entire match. If anyone knows of similar defensive feats on video - entire league matches against superstar, please - I would really appreciate a link.

Hes playing 10 minute games i think that is why, short halves where Chelsea must of just passed aimlessly for the entire game.

The trouble with PES is that playing with the not so good teams is a real chore. Obviously they shouldnt be as good as the good teams but they are too dumbed down.

You know what could be introduced this time of year for the game? When you start a Master League or CM on Fifa - it should start with todays date. For example if I started one today then it should start on 10/04/15 with your club in the same position as they are now. No transfer window now as its closed.
So if you chose Leicester you would be bottom with 5 games to go? can you save them? If you do then you get another 12 month contract.

Just an idea.

Fantastic idea!

Anyone seen the new baseball game for PS4? Now thats what I expect PES16 to look like.

Will be really disappointed if it looks the same as PES15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbDpfWzwZI

Check out the video. Looks visually beautiful.

Honestly that video is not that good. Our graphics comparison should be with Fifa, football game. Fifa visually is so much better than Pes because it has better presentation, better textures, better stadium models, especially better looking pitch, better gameplay cameras, better crowd.

Last edited:
Honestly that video is not that good. Our graphics comparison should be with Fifa, football game. Fifa visually is so much better than Pes because it has better presentation, better textures, better stadium models, especially better looking pitch, better gameplay cameras, better crowd.
Definitely MLB 15 does not look impressive it actually is as should be for NextGen game

Last edited:
It is impressive. I don't know what people think what the next gen really is... The expectations are way too high

it does look, hoewer the wall and the grass texture from far view looks pretty ps2. maybe its just the recording who knows. but the crowd and the animations are sick, if you watching this in 480p it looks real, that does mean if you playing this on an old tv with 600x800 resolution it will be a real game

it does look, hoewer the wall and the grass texture from far view looks pretty ps2. maybe its just the recording who knows. but the crowd and the animations are sick, if you watching this in 480p it looks real, that does mean if you playing this on an old tv with 600x800 resolution it will be a real game

Even Pes 2015 on Ps4 on a small TV looks like the real thing.

Crowd are sick because crowd uses the same trick used by football games when they zoom just on a little part of crowd.

Animations are sick because they just have to animate a lot less players compared to football games.

This is why i say those graphics are nothing impressive.

Crowd are sick because crowd uses the same trick used by football games when they zoom just on a little part of crowd.

Animations are sick because they just have to animate a lot less players compared to football games.

That makes no sense to me. If the amount of players on the pitch had anything to do with how good the graphics, textures and animations are and how realistic everything is, then BOXING GAMES or WRESTLING GAMES should be 99% realistic and they are so not. They're very good but they aren't even as close to reality as this Baseball game.

:BORED: maybe FIFA 15 pitch and crowd, maybe PES 2015 models in edit mode, but only those nowdays in football gaming

How anyone could say this game has good gameplay is really beyond me. This is the anti pes. Everything that pes was from great passing, shooting, player agility and movement, flow of game is sorely lacking in this game. Oh and online play is abysmal, my guys feel like they're on ice with the horrible reaction and button delay.

Is there any way to play pes2013 on a ps4 online ??

Last edited:
How anyone could say this game has good gameplay is really beyond me. This is the anti pes. Everything that pes was from great passing, shooting, player agility and movement, flow of game is sorely lacking in this game. Oh and online play is abysmal, my guys feel like they're on ice with the horrible reaction and button delay.

If You are done with PES2015 as You posted back in February,then dont keep revisiting this thread to restate it.Thank You.
If You want to play previous versions then post in their appropriate threads please,without derailing this one.

Anyone seen the new baseball game for PS4? Now thats what I expect PES16 to look like.

Will be really disappointed if it looks the same as PES15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbDpfWzwZI

Check out the video. Looks visually beautiful.

DAMN! For a moment I thought this was a real TV clip!
Unbelievable how somepeople find this a bad vid :OH:

Wish the next footy games would look like that too (if the gameplay is right of course).

That makes no sense to me. If the amount of players on the pitch had anything to do with how good the graphics, textures and animations are and how realistic everything is, then BOXING GAMES or WRESTLING GAMES should be 99% realistic and they are so not. They're very good but they aren't even as close to reality as this Baseball game.

Have you seen how impressive are body models, skin,animations in wrestling games?

They are absolutely realistic, but that's because there are just two of them

I have it. It's a 20 fps game.

Oh, and this. This is nothing exceptional graphically.

Next gen hasn't really showed something that wowed me until now and the jump in graphic fidelity is much smaller than i imagined.

The only title that wowed me was The Order, but that is more an interactive movie than a real game.

@Diecii Pes 2013 servers have been closed by KONAMI, you can't play online anymore

Last edited:

Yes. Put the PES 2013 disc in the PS4 and select the play PS3 media option under system settings to play it online. Good luck.

MLB 15 is chit..i got import version on amazon and me and my mate played a few hrs then sent our copies back.

Maybe we suck but the game consisted of us missing strikes or pitchers playing ball...hardly any action or big hits

so boring.........

Found something impressive yesterday. A YouTuber named Mr MarkCoos played away against Chelsea in his master league. His team is Southampton.

He must be using fluid formation where his players drop back deep when he is out of possession.

Still, some good defending. But sometimes you can keep the CPU at bay even when it is a really strong team. At other times I bet if he faces QPR the CPU may raise hell on his defence. This is what annoys me about PES - sometimes teams facing relegation play like world beaters, whereas sometimes you can beat a top team with ease. Just seems there's a bit of randomness about the Super Star level script.

BTW, it is funny that this guy has the Southampton original players but he still gone and bought Paccini for his team :LOL:

As for the quality of PES 2015 itself, despite all its faults in term of scripting, AI cheating and limited editing, I think this is the best PES in terms of gameplay and fun since PES 6.

Seriously, I think during the entire PS3 generation, PES stank. It was totally lost - 2008 had a decent gameplay but was infested with frame rate issues, 2009 took too much of getting used to and was badly rigged on AI cheating, 2010 I didn't play at all, 2011 was fairly decent (the best of the bunch) but it got old fast, 2012 and 2013 were utter shite, and 2014 was a very messed up unfinished game albeit being playable and somewhat enjoyable again.

So to me it is a real surprise to read people wanting to go back to PES 2013 :LOL:
The AI was simply unplayable there and that whole "jockey" automatic R2 marking system was a pitiful joke (and even if you did everything the game asked you to, you'd still get turned inside out by any mediocre CPU attacker). On 2012 it was even worse.

Now with PES 2015 I really think Konami got a lot closer to the addictive gameplay fun of the old PS2 days. They need a bit of tweaking here and there, but defo on the right track IMO.

What bothers me the most, even more than AI script cheating, is the visual/environmental limitations. For a series that used to have a stadium editor, I cannot stomach the fact that they just gave us some 15 stadia around the world and to make matters worse have blocked some licensed stadia from use by other teams.
For instance, I would have loved to use La Bombonera as a setting for some Spanish teams like Atletico Madrid or Valencia, because the stadium has a similar look and feel to theirs in the game.
Moreoever, why not let us create stadia again, of all shapes and sizes?

It really gets on my tits to play away at Barcelona and get KONAMI Stadium as their home turf.

My La Liga ML offers a grand total of 5 different stadia... Estadio Del Nuevo Triunfo is home to about 60% of the teams, then there's Burg Stadium and Studio Orione (about 30%, and note that those were only added in a recent data pack!) and the few other teams left use grounds like KONAMI Stadium and Royal London Stadium.

This brings us right back to Winning Eleven 4 in 1999, which must have featured about the same amount of stadia. I think this is unacceptable.

As for the editing of kits and emblems, it's another more complex story... but it is also a source of frustration.

Hi consoler folk ...

I have a simple question, does Pes2015 ps4/XB1 currently support pc mods to import much like option files? I cannot remember if this is ok/works or not for pes2015?

Also I realise this isnt the xb360/ps3 thread but whats the deal with those consoles do they support and run them in 2015?

Had a great game last night.

I went 0-1 down after dominating Deportivo with my Valencia, got to 2-1 up and in last minute gave away a penalty and had a man sent off. My keeper saved it, we broke and scored a 3rd with last kick of the game.

Classic.

The stats on this game are awful.

Top teams are overrated, there are outdated stats for players like Wright-Phillips, N'Zogbia etc..

I've spend time yesterday individually importing mostly Football Manager stats and while i'm not surprised but it's fantastic, it really does improve the game. No just for top teams but mid-range teams massively.

Lowering the technique of many premier league players really gives the game a more loose feeling with Villa, Sunderland, QPR etc..

I hear Simcut has been hired by Konami, please take note of the football manager stats, for realism, it's important to pay attention to the ball control and dribbling stats, first touch is a big thing in this game and has been for at least 5 years, for the majority of premier league teams especially, players are poor technically but have very strong physical stats. Leagues like Spain and Italy tend to be the opposite with germany, France being a mixed bag.

Also in my next video i'll upload a match vs my brother and I must tell you guys,the best way by far and always has been the best way to play PES 2015 or pretty much all football games is against a friend, brother etc.. The game is so much more nicer and organic than against the CPU! many of the issues i see when playing vs the AI just don't happen against a human, it's really a beautiful game when played against someone and far better than any other football game, bar PES 2013.

Football manager's converter aren't really accurate neither, because attributes doesn't mean the same.
For example "Jumping": in FM, height are included in the "jumping" attribute. A 170 cm player will NEVER have 19 in jumping reach in FM. And that's the opposite in PES, in general a taller player will have lower jumping.

I wanted to create a FM to PES converter myself but both games aren't really compatible in terms of physical attributes especially (especially speed/body balance/jumping/shot power).

Last edited:
Football manager's converter aren't really accurate neither, because attributes doesn't mean the same.
For example "Jumping": in FM, height are included in the "jumping" attribute. A 170 cm player will NEVER have 19 in jumping reach in FM. And that's the opposite in PES, in general a taller player will have lower jumping.

I wanted to create a FM to PES converter myself but both games aren't really compatible in terms of physical attributes especially (especially speed/body balance/jumping/shot power).

Thats not a big issue, since you have the PES 2015 default stats there, before i convert them individually.

The main stats which need manual modification is Balance! Which in PES 2015 is pretty much 'Strength' in holing players off in tussles.

Balance in Football manager is the traditional body balance when on the ball and how consistently accurate each player can strike the ball. This is much more closely related to technique in PES 2015 in interpretation.

So i have able to retain the suitable Balance and Jumping stats for my players :)

Other than that most of the conversion works well with manual tweaks to each player. There is PSD but that needs a update in regards to what attribute means and what each attribute stats should represent rather than just rate players highly so everyone is easier to control.

PSD stats are outdated, some players overrated as hell (giovinco etc.), and doesn't take in account PES 2015 mechanics. For me this isn't compatible: for example now "Dribbling" in PES 2015 takes in account both "speed with the ball" and "accuracy with the ball"

BTW i totally agree that ratings are awful in PES 2015 especially in lower division teams... So many errors, mistakes, forgetted players etc.

Fo example, there is a list of players with exactly the same attributes:

http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?all=1&liv...7-77&explosive_power=77-77&body_balance=79-79
Attacking Prowess:75
Ball Control:74
Dribbling:73
Low Pass:69
Lofted Pass:69
Finishing:71
Place Kicking:62
Swerve:62
Header:68
Defensive Prowess:56
Ball Winning:45
Kicking Power:70
Speed:77

Explosive Power:77
Body Balance:79
Jump:75
Stamina:76
Goalkeeping:40
Saving:40
Form:4
Injury Resistance:2
Weak Foot Usage:2
Weak Foot Accuracy:2
Overall Rating: 71

E. Elia and Heskey have both this set of attributes...
Also, many mistakes in "Body Balance", for example Onyewu with 55 vs Wright-Phillips with 91... The new team in charge of stats have completely fucked up PES 2015 in these area.

I've never have any complain in any olders PES with those kind of things. We don't know if it's temporary, only for this year...
I know that it takes much time to completely rebuild a database, but it what mentionned in the PES 2015 annoucement:

Realistic Abilities:
While the world’s greatest players are indeed capable of moments of incredible skill, PES 2015 focuses on players’ abilities and not their flicks and tricks. Beating a man using pace and close control is the key to attacking play, and only those that can will get away with rainbow flicks, but not every time.

Accurate Player Stats:
The player parameter system for PES has been completely rebuilt, working with key community sites across the globe to create the most realistic player stats database.

https://www.konami.com/news/the-pitch-is-ours/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom