PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 19 April 2014.

1. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    I have the steam version (PC) which is last gen, so I can’t help here. Despite this I liked 15 more than 11-13.
    I am also in question to buy a 2015 version for PS4 or not. From videos on YouTube only , I think the next gen 15 plays a little faster,except for better graphics-animations etc.

2. cosmo

cosmo El Frentudo

15 September 2015
    2015 had too much space in midfield, i got bored rather quickly moving freely with the ball with no challenge

3. josev

josev Conference

24 December 2013
    lol by now agree, but i was shortly impressed by things i mentioned. the game isn't a long-time option, well really no pes game is anymore

4. cosmo

cosmo El Frentudo

15 September 2015
    yes, and the issue i mentioned is very common the late years, its not 2015 specific at all, since 2014 especially, but since my last re-playing of all the games since pes 3 it started even earlier than 2015, if being very strict it started already with pes 6 coming from 5, if not so strict it started around 2011 coming from 2010, 2012 and 13 were already problematic too

ps
    all the games that i own that is, well beside some old WE titles that are just easier to DL, but i playd most of the demos from the ones i did not, like 2012 and 2014

5. josev

josev Conference

24 December 2013
    i've also tried about every pes game in search for something permanent, i've settled on 2011 now though it has tonnes of issues aswell, i like it more than others because it's the last game to feature full stats system that makes for great individuality, it's the last game where players feel different in your hands because stats like dribble speed, agility, shoot tecnhique actually make a huge difference, and the dribbling itself is very clunky but satisfying, lastly it has a great passing system (for its generation) which they completely messed up in 2012 and 2013, especially long passing
    regarding new-gen games, i only play 2017 ocassionally