PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

This inclusion would send my goonishness into overdrive. I'd inevitably spend every day & night inside, a recluse, living out my fantasy as a player/manager.

Or I'd buy a team of hard bastards and snap everyone's player's legs :SMUG:

I know it isn't the same but is there any reason that regulars on here haven't banded together to do this kind of thing already.

- Private 1 v 1 matches run as a league with somebody moderating it
- Fantasy draft picks (not sure how that'd work yet, i'm sure there would be a way) or just start with a randomly selected real teams that are kind of even so no Chievo v Barcelona and no dupes.
- No transfers but instead have trades if PES allows edited teams in player matches. Trade windows etc.
- Official rules. 15 min matches. Top Player difficulty, Suspensions etc.
- Optional hypothetical situation: If it's fantasy draft then you have a set numerical figure for your whole team that is based on player's default overall ratings. That would be a way of maintaining teams so they don't get too intensely good.
- Using regulars it'd be easier to maintain rather than having people go AWOL and having to replace them every other day and it'd mean having an already established forum to message people over.

Sounds like the kind of thing i'd like to be involved with if such an idea came to fruition but a) i don't own Pes anymore and b) online never seemed to work well enough.

Last edited:
I've seen the picutres and I'm sure it is not fake, I can ricognize Konami bodystyle..but..Why so Huge CALVES?!?!? In PES2011 maybe they were too thin but now they are too big:CONFUSE:

I know it isn't the same but is there any reason that regulars on here haven't banded together to do this kind of thing already.

- Private 1 v 1 matches run as a league with somebody moderating it
- Fantasy draft picks (not sure how that'd work yet, i'm sure there would be a way) or just start with a randomly selected real teams that are kind of even so no Chievo v Barcelona and no dupes.
- No transfers but instead have trades if PES allows edited teams in player matches. Trade windows etc.
- Official rules. 15 min matches. Top Player difficulty, Suspensions etc.
- Optional hypothetical situation: If it's fantasy draft then you have a set numerical figure for your whole team that is based on player's default overall ratings. That would be a way of maintaining teams so they don't get too intensely good.
- Using regulars it'd be easier to maintain rather than having people go AWOL and having to replace them every other day and it'd mean having an already established forum to message people over.

Sounds like the kind of thing i'd like to be involved with if such an idea came to fruition but a) i don't own Pes anymore and b) online never seemed to work well enough.

I'd be up for organising that, it's just generating the interest and sticking to a schedule that's difficult. Fantasy teams could be achieved, but it'd involve editing the teams in-game, starting an Offline ML then loading that ML team once online. And I'm not sure how many would be prepared to do all that. I attempted a similar thing back when PES6 was out, organised all the teams and that but when it came down to it most couldn't be arsed with the faffing about of editing unfortunately.

Nice idea tho. Hopefully we can try it if there's a few more people about if PES 2012 is decent.

Note: I had to delete a few replies aimed at the troll as his posts were deleted and yours were looking irrelevant. Sorry fellas.

Let the discussion continue... :)

I'd be up for organising that, it's just generating the interest and sticking to a schedule that's difficult. Fantasy teams could be achieved, but it'd involve editing the teams in-game, starting an Offline ML then loading that ML team once online. And I'm not sure how many would be prepared to do all that. I attempted a similar thing back when PES6 was out, organised all the teams and that but when it came down to it most couldn't be arsed with the faffing about of editing unfortunately.

Nice idea tho. Hopefully we can try it if there's a few more people about if PES 2012 is decent.

I wouldnt mind even playing a season in one of the leagues via the community mode. I know the community has been commenced but have there been any actual games?? Xbox 360 I mean.

Woohoo - the 2012 thread is on! :)

Looking forward to news.

On a small off-topic: what do you guys use to keep up with the thread - any practical tips? I had developed a script to turn the posts into an RSS feed, and subscribe to it in my RSS reader, in my older Windows Mobile phone. That way, nothing was lost, and I always knew what the last post I read was.

However, I no longer have that, nor use it, so are there any practical recommendations? Can we have an RSS feed subscription for individual topics?

Sorry, keep up the conversation :)

Regards, and glad to be back.

Paulo Tavares

Woohoo - the 2012 thread is on! :)

Looking forward to news.

On a small off-topic: what do you guys use to keep up with the thread - any practical tips? I had developed a script to turn the posts into an RSS feed, and subscribe to it in my RSS reader, in my older Windows Mobile phone. That way, nothing was lost, and I always knew what the last post I read was.

However, I no longer have that, nor use it, so are there any practical recommendations? Can we have an RSS feed subscription for individual topics?

Sorry, keep up the conversation :)

Regards, and glad to be back.

Paulo Tavares

Have you tried subscribing to the thread?

Well, I do subscribe to the thread, but there's really no option that suits me quite as I'd hope.

I'll try the "First Unread" thingie. Maybe a dumb question, but where can I find it? :|

Well, I do subscribe to the thread, but there's really no option that suits me quite as I'd hope.

I'll try the "First Unread" thingie. Maybe a dumb question, but where can I find it? :|

Oh.. I just click on the tiny box with the downward arrow to the left of the thread title if I'm in the Pro Evolution Soccer - Xbox 360, PS3 forum.

the cia are aware of your activities lame-i - your pathetic attempts to stop me posting will fail...

whoa what a difficult ban to evade - what is the point idiots - couldn't i just create an account and not give the game away? but the yanks will get you in the end don't worry.

Because at the time you and Jimmy opened PES 2012 threads there were no rumors or news even. I've re-opened it after Murphy's snippet of news.

Does that suffice Mr. Jonney? ;)

LOL whats pc vs console got to do with PES? are you bitter that PES PC is less then half the cost of the console version and is moddable ;)

Ok mate, soz pal. diddnt understand why that guy mentions me going back to pc land though in regards to me saying how i will make a twitter account and post PES news?

anyways all is well matey.

We should get some news in E3. Its in June right?

Ok mate, soz pal. diddnt understand why that guy mentions me going back to pc land though in regards to me saying how i will make a twitter account and post PES news?

anyways all is well matey.

We should get some news in E3. Its in June right?

That guy? You mean the one you race GT5 with at AVF? I have a name.

I was only joking anyway Jonney. Sheesh.

C'mon guys stop the off-topic stuff.

Thanks for posting that Jamezinho. Finally something in the next few weeks then.

Back
Top Bottom