PC PES 2011 [Full Game] Feedback

first... sorry for my english, i try to write my impressions of the movements/response between PC version (my PES) and the PS3 version (a friend console) ... i was all the evining playing for first time the PS3 version at my friends house.

And guys, The movement in PS3 is excelent, soft/smooth, really 360 (or almost) ... the PC is so different. When i come back to my house and played the game on PC... puajjj! i cant play anymore, the PS3 was so great...

Anyone play the PS3 version to compare movemente/response with PC?

Last edited:
depends on the pc and settings, nothin new...
thats why consoles are more popular for gaming nowadays..

highly doubt that a good set up pc/settings is worse than the ps3 version, i can imagine its even better

cheers, i think this game is really brilliant. in some situations int feels like real football. but there are much mistakes, wich drive me crazy.
but what makes me really mad ist the online master league.

im really not a online pleyer, because i thought its boring, but this online master league is a really good idea. but now im playing at d4 and there are only monsterteams with players wich are 2 mill. euro at least. in my team there are still 7 members of the original ml-team. so i lost every fuckin game since i get promoted. thats really disapointing and i'm really pissed

first... sorry for my english, i try to write my impressions of the movements/response between PC version (my PES) and the PS3 version (a friend console) ... i was all the evining playing for first time the PS3 version at my friends house.

And guys, The movement in PS3 is excelent, soft/smooth, really 360 (or almost) ... the PC is so different. When i come back to my house and played the game on PC... puajjj! i cant play anymore, the PS3 was so great...

Anyone play the PS3 version to compare movemente/response with PC?

dont make me buy a ps3, is it that good?

Since PES 6, the new versions are getting FAR BETTER in graphics... but less betten in gameplay and other. I think, KOMANI's trying to make the PES each year, more and more... CONSOLE (arcade!!!) "PS like" footie.
That's sucks, because that's was the MAJOR difference between PES (realism) & FIFA (arcade).

Anyways... I can't going back and playing older version, since there are NO updating patches for older PES games. But, I'm start LOOSING fun, in each new version of the game.
That's... terrible, from my part.

AT LEAST... there is that PESEdit patch team, making MIRRACLES with their good work! I'm putting EVERYTHING new this team's making and now, the game is far better than the original one... but still, the gameplay is worst than 2010..., more worst than 2009,... far worst than 2008... and so on!

Since PES 6, the new versions are getting FAR BETTER in graphics... but less betten in gameplay and other. I think, KOMANI's trying to make the PES each year, more and more... CONSOLE (arcade!!!) "PS like" footie.
That's sucks, because that's was the MAJOR difference between PES (realism) & FIFA (arcade).

Anyways... I can't going back and playing older version, since there are NO updating patches for older PES games. But, I'm start LOOSING fun, in each new version of the game.

AT LEAST... there is that PESEdit patch team, making MIRRACLES with their good work! I'm putting EVERYTHING new this team's making and now, the game is far better than the original one... but still, the gameplay is worst than 2010..., more worst than 2009,... far worst than 2008... and so on!

What? What are you on dude? This year's PES is the most realistic PES ever in my opinion. Have you played a game and then watch a football game on TV? It's scary how real PES looks and feels ;)

It's good in many ways, but there are still many small issues that need ironing out and some big ones like stupid player select that only ever allows two at a time, and sometimes doesn't let you change.

Overall, it's the best for years, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the difficulty. I did a ML campaign, using a created southampton team (with pretty honest stats, so not great players) and won the league with relative ease on professional. I sometimes like to do that then change to 'top player' when I get to the top division, to make the step up more obvious and so that it keeps the challenge fresh. Thing is, although I'm a pretty good PES player, I was hoping I wouldn't immediately beat Arsenal 2-0 and liverpool 3-0 in the first two games on top player. I'd been holding off playing on that level in the demo and the game so far just to make it a challenge once ML started properly, but.. Yeah. Too easy.

I think Pes2011 is very good but I hate how your players auotmatically run (in a straight line) after the ball. It really hurts the whole trying to be strategic thing, especially when defending. Add to that the absurdly bad player switching and it all to often feels like I am wrestling with the game - not playing it.

It's so aggravating because behind this there is a great game awaiting us (even with floaty shots, out of kilter sprinting speeds with and without the ball etc).

Last edited:
cheers, i think this game is really brilliant. in some situations int feels like real football. but there are much mistakes, wich drive me crazy.
but what makes me really mad ist the online master league.

im really not a online pleyer, because i thought its boring, but this online master league is a really good idea. but now im playing at d4 and there are only monsterteams with players wich are 2 mill. euro at least. in my team there are still 7 members of the original ml-team. so i lost every fuckin game since i get promoted. thats really disapointing and i'm really pissed

Play very defensively. Use a sweeper and play on the counter and you'll probably get a few draws and the odd win.

What? What are you on dude? This year's PES is the most realistic PES ever in my opinion. Have you played a game and then watch a football game on TV? It's scary how real PES looks and feels ;)

And you play Pes since what year? This year? The last year?
This year pes gameplay it sucks, coz i know what i`m saying, i play pes since 2003, so shut up. If you think this is a real game simulation by a defender when the ball frees with his back to the gate being adverse to the opposing penalty area, then it is clear: you're an amateur, FIFA and more goals and the position of the illogical. So his mouth again.

I totally agree with you.

And you play Pes since what year? This year? The last year?
This year pes gameplay it sucks, coz i know what i`m saying, i play pes since 2003, so shut up. If you think this is a real game simulation by a defender when the ball frees with his back to the gate being adverse to the opposing penalty area, then it is clear: you're an amateur, FIFA and more goals and the position of the illogical. So his mouth again.

Wow! 2003? LOL. I play it since 1995 buddy. And there are people out there playing it before that too. Obviously you are a rookie. By the way Everybody has their own opinion. There is no need to be rude and call names.

And you hear it from a veteran. This year game is a real simulation game. Now that should keep you quiet ;)

Last edited:
Hi guys!

My question is, who ever happened is that during the match with a punishment or a corner, the goalkeeper catches the ball, crashing into a player the other team, first normally fixes it in his hands, and then with the addition or not of a sudden it just let go?:SS

Hi guys!

My question is, who ever happened is that during the match with a punishment or a corner, the goalkeeper catches the ball, crashing into a player the other team, first normally fixes it in his hands, and then with the addition or not of a sudden it just let go?:SS

:THINK:

Wow! 2003? LOL. I play it since 1995 buddy. And there are people out there playing it before that too. Obviously you are a rookie. By the way Everybody has their own opinion. There is no need to be rude and call names.

And you hear it from a veteran. This year game is a real simulation game. Now that should keep you quiet ;)

You play in 1995 on the nintendo, playstation later on, but not on PC. I was referring to gameplay on the PC. I play pes since they decided to develop the game on the PC platform, not only on consoles.
But to say that these details do not matter. Explain to me please, if simulated, when a defender kicks the ball into the goal to the opponents, he was back at the gate effects.
This is not a simulation,may in some moments of the game,but overall, it is not.

I have to say when i first played pes 2011 i hated it. But after about 50 games in i really started to enjoy it. I've only recently started a master league with Arsenal and i feel that you can really play like Arsenal play (pass teams to death with rarely an end product and won't shoot from distance lol). The passes need to be spot on which can be frustrating but adds to the flow of the game. There is nothing like stringing 8 or 9 passes together only for Eboue to innocuously pass the ball over the line while you shout at the screen like a lunatic (typical Arsenal again:-) ).

Walcott and Arshavin are lightening quick. I like how Walcott can be pushed off the ball very easily due to his size and weight. It seems this time Konami has given almost every player his own trait.Messi will score given too much room, Van Bommel will cut you in half at any opportunity and Heskey and Berbatov will fluff it 3 yards from goal.This is unlike FIFA 11 which although has improved on the pc, still has that robotic feel to it with every pass going where you want it to go.

Shooting at first i thought was very random but like i said after a few games in you get a feel for it.Using Arsenal as a base again, Van Persie is cool in front of goal as is Chamakh but if you find Clichy 1 on 1 in the last minute chances are he'll balloon it from 3 yards. Goalkeeper have improved somewhat but are still prone to stupid errors but again i'm playing mostly with Arsenal so we Gunners fans are used to that :-).

I haven't delved too much into the tactics side of it yet. Using a ps2 pad i used to like the old L2 and x, square, circle etc to set the on field tactic this has switched from L2 to select which is now a case of too many buttons and not enough fingers.

Now for the negative side.... The lack of licences, probably not too much of a problem now with all the patching going on.

The stadium creator. Not really needed i think. Konami should have given us stadiums to download but again that might have been a problem licence wise.

Penalties. We have enough threads on here complaining about those so i won't bother.

Camera. Again this can be patched so no real bad there.

Sound. Please somebody patch this soon. There is nothing worse than scoring a 30 yarder in the last min then to hear a whimper from the 60,000 crowd.

To summarise, i think playing PES2011 is all about perseverance.You'll be frustrated early on but in time you will be rewarded. It's definately a step up from 2010,its not perfect (will we ever get the perfect football sim?) but persist with it and you'll keep coming back. Now, do i play Nasri or Rosicky on the wing?

I'm still finding it a bit too easy, which is a shame. Stuffed United 6-0 with an honestly edited Southampton (though with a few buys by that point). I don't win all top player games by that margin, but anyone who attacks me gets smashed. It's harder for teams that are defensive, bu those hardly get a shot in. Bit disappointing, because otherwise I'm really feeling it.

I have to say when i first played pes 2011 i hated it. But after about 50 games in i really started to enjoy it. I've only recently started a master league with Arsenal and i feel that you can really play like Arsenal play (pass teams to death with rarely an end product and won't shoot from distance lol). The passes need to be spot on which can be frustrating but adds to the flow of the game. There is nothing like stringing 8 or 9 passes together only for Eboue to innocuously pass the ball over the line while you shout at the screen like a lunatic (typical Arsenal again:-) ).

Walcott and Arshavin are lightening quick. I like how Walcott can be pushed off the ball very easily due to his size and weight. It seems this time Konami has given almost every player his own trait.Messi will score given too much room, Van Bommel will cut you in half at any opportunity and Heskey and Berbatov will fluff it 3 yards from goal.This is unlike FIFA 11 which although has improved on the pc, still has that robotic feel to it with every pass going where you want it to go.

Shooting at first i thought was very random but like i said after a few games in you get a feel for it.Using Arsenal as a base again, Van Persie is cool in front of goal as is Chamakh but if you find Clichy 1 on 1 in the last minute chances are he'll balloon it from 3 yards. Goalkeeper have improved somewhat but are still prone to stupid errors but again i'm playing mostly with Arsenal so we Gunners fans are used to that :-).

I haven't delved too much into the tactics side of it yet. Using a ps2 pad i used to like the old L2 and x, square, circle etc to set the on field tactic this has switched from L2 to select which is now a case of too many buttons and not enough fingers.

Now for the negative side.... The lack of licences, probably not too much of a problem now with all the patching going on.

The stadium creator. Not really needed i think. Konami should have given us stadiums to download but again that might have been a problem licence wise.

Penalties. We have enough threads on here complaining about those so i won't bother.

Camera. Again this can be patched so no real bad there.

Sound. Please somebody patch this soon. There is nothing worse than scoring a 30 yarder in the last min then to hear a whimper from the 60,000 crowd.

To summarise, i think playing PES2011 is all about perseverance.You'll be frustrated early on but in time you will be rewarded. It's definately a step up from 2010,its not perfect (will we ever get the perfect football sim?) but persist with it and you'll keep coming back. Now, do i play Nasri or Rosicky on the wing?

GREAT!!! I agree and subscribe every word. At first it´s strange the feeling you have when playing this PES 2011 and even after 20 matches, but if you play and play you realize this is nearly like real football.

having enuff already after maybe one week online gaming

played only 2v2 and friendlys with mates but still the opponents are bugusers, griefers, lagers, and generally speaking scum

enginereed for freedom haha, scripting lagy shit online
awful
already a flat ball coz i need to score 3 own goals coz its just an awful experience

player base must be the worst ever in gaming history

i knew that before i bought the game and i thought hey lets just play friendlys blabla nope
try that lol...
fuckin little dumbfuck kids destroying everything

ImpossibleYesbutitsTrue said:
having enuff already after maybe one week online gaming

played only 2v2 and friendlys with mates but still the opponents are bugusers, griefers, lagers, and generally speaking scum

enginereed for freedom haha, scripting lagy shit online
awful
already a flat ball coz i need to score 3 own goals coz its just an awful experience

player base must be the worst ever in gaming history

i knew that before i bought the game and i thought hey lets just play friendlys blabla nope
try that lol...
fuckin little dumbfuck kids destroying everything
What fucking game are you playing because it ain't pes2011 that's for sure. No lag whatsoever and hardly any cheaters and quitters online

The main difference for me is the response time.In this version it's easier to dribble.The ball is heavier so the shooting is improved (less floaty shots than the demo).No free zone bug.
I'm not the type to write long posts but the full game is better than the demo in every aspect and it gets from me a solid 17/20

Agreed on this.

Back
Top Bottom