PC PES 2011 [Full Game] Feedback

I have my settings at 1680x1050, vsync on, frame skipping off. I dont find the game to be too fast, but wish we had a -1 setting on the pc. What difficulty do you use klash? What do you think of the game so far? I find it quite good but wish they fixed some bugs. Are Konami usually better at this than EA?

I'm playing on Top player since the on professional the AI aren't just that bit aggressive. Also more fouls, harder challenge, just prefer it to professional atm! Also i'm using 1145xsomething reolution, vsync and frame skipping off! It's slower than the demo just a bit, plays much better than the demo aswell. I'm convinced these people are playing a different game to what i'm due to settings issues :)

Still Kitserver is back and has a speeder so you can slow it down now,just download kitserver 2011 :) ! Also the animations might be more out of sync, could make the game play faster than it should on certain settings! If the game is too fast, it something to do with the PC settings!

The game totally sucks you in! More than any other football game before! The AI on this game and the team/player individuality is mind blowing! Every match pretty much in my master league has had it's own story! It's gloriously random aswell at times. I couldn't stop laughing and couldn't believe it when NEC went Banzai and put 5 up front :LMAO: thing is it was just a unique match! no other team had tried that! In the next game it was totally different!

Also fort eh patches, errm yeah last year there was a patch which pretty mcuh upgraded the game so certain issues wil be fixed, yes :) But Konami a VERY subtle and won't admit to patching it even if they do!

Yeah, loving the team individuality and player individuality. I'm playing with Corinthians in my Copa Libertadores now and it's fun. Some teams just sit back and kick the ball up front for their lone striker to try and work some magic. Some teams just go all out attack on you and it takes some skill to fend them off. The goalies are actually quite good as in they parry most of the shots but they don't catch every ball but leave some rebounds, which I find realistic, even though some people don't like it. It's a great game. I'll try vsync off to see if it makes a difference. What's kitserver btw?

kitserver is the essential tool for modding, makes installing kit's super easy and it basically runs files from outside the game in the game :)

Master league is the daddy I'm telling you man :)

primepeace, have you tinkered with the settings to sort out the speed issues. It dosen't even need a patch it's probably your settings which is causing some problems :)

Just advising you this, since with PC games there not as clear cut as with consoles where every ps3 runs the game the exact same way :)

Yeah, I've been testing PES2011 with frame skipping on & off, I find the AI tends to be a lot harder to score against and they beat me more easily when I have frame skipping turned off, which is pretty bizzare!

simcut iv tried every combination and find that the settings in pes 2011 are all turned off for me except, video playback, i use vsync on in nvdia and all off in pes 2011 settings, and also i use compatibility mode in nvidia as the gpu settings are much advanced than of pes settings, well either way what ever suits everyone , coming back to the game it will even get better with some minor fixes from konami, i believe the pc version as it is has amazing potential it reaqlly is enjoyable as it is with no patches or kitserver but the it's capable of even more add ons konami have actually sat down and worked on the game and have made it patch ready even more to say can\t wait for konami to boost the game with minor fixes

simcut iv tried every combination and find that the settings in pes 2011 are all turned off for me except, video playback, i use vsync on in nvdia and all off in pes 2011 settings, and also i use compatibility mode in nvidia as the gpu settings are much advanced than of pes settings, well either way what ever suits everyone , coming back to the game it will even get better with some minor fixes from konami, i believe the pc version as it is has amazing potential it reaqlly is enjoyable as it is with no patches or kitserver but the it's capable of even more add ons konami have actually sat down and worked on the game and have made it patch ready even more to say can\t wait for konami to boost the game with minor fixes

Yeah, it is a massive improvement over pes2010 and the recent predecessors.

By the way, do you get screen tearing when you have vsync on in nvidia control panel but unticked in settings.exe ?

yeah on the issue of screen tearing this is very tricky too, firstly i have my monitor refresh rate set at 60 not 70 or above because it runs into problems on settings other 60fps, and then in the nvidia control panel have 2 things changed from the default settings, this is compatibility mode and yes tick vsync on, and all off in the pes settings, iv found the game is running near perfect other than minor game bugs, the 60fps refresh rate is important, as the game is designed for this well pes is.

and also to all who play pes on pc, it is very but very important that you don't have anything in the background running for example, no msn, no virus programs,anything thats going to unterupt the game, if you do this your game can run much better than of the console version, even more frame rates and better response times, oh another thing if you have too much usb stuff connected to the pc this dramatically affects pes in response time, dribbling, running stopping with the ball all this is important regarding on the things iv said, also make sure you use registry mechanic and tune up the pc and clean out the registry and also defrag the drives, then you will see that memory gpu and cpu are all in tip top shape, i can even run pes 2011, and another game, but not recommended anyway, the reason why pc version is much better is that graphics if you have a good gpu and also you can go to your desktop if you wanna hop on the net at the same time, i even switch off the internet to even have better response times in the game enough talk hahah :)

oh and my operating system is xp service pack 3,

system specs

amd dual core +5200
9800gt,
2 gigs of memory
the latest nvidia drivers, even more latest with beta version
system fully optimized with registry mechanic, no virus programs installed

im even more happy to say that no more of the misery that pes 2010 caused, pes 2011 has potential go konami gooo....

ingame camera normal medium

game speed +2

top player

Last edited:
You guys must check camera patch 1.3 from MXsonic...

Import pes 2010 camera, choose wide, adjust the height, to around 200, choose wide inside the game, no more swinging from the middle as in PES 2011 original camera :BOP: almost like PES 2010 wide camera. :BOP:
Still looking the best zoom and height though..

Even with Juce's kitserver speed reduce to 0.97. I need to raise up the speed in game to +2:SHOCK:, hope no more complain for speed from people :SMUG:

I'm playing on Top player since the on professional the AI aren't just that bit aggressive. Also more fouls, harder challenge, just prefer it to professional atm! Also i'm using 1145xsomething reolution, vsync and frame skipping off! It's slower than the demo just a bit, plays much better than the demo aswell. I'm convinced these people are playing a different game to what i'm due to settings issues :)

Still Kitserver is back and has a speeder so you can slow it down now,just download kitserver 2011 :) ! Also the animations might be more out of sync, could make the game play faster than it should on certain settings! If the game is too fast, it something to do with the PC settings!

The game totally sucks you in! More than any other football game before! The AI on this game and the team/player individuality is mind blowing! Every match pretty much in my master league has had it's own story! It's gloriously random aswell at times. I couldn't stop laughing and couldn't believe it when NEC went Banzai and put 5 up front :LMAO: thing is it was just a unique match! no other team had tried that! In the next game it was totally different!

Also fort eh patches, errm yeah last year there was a patch which pretty mcuh upgraded the game so certain issues wil be fixed, yes :) But Konami a VERY subtle and won't admit to patching it even if they do!

You're right there. On the ball Shaun Wright Phillips is amazingly lifelike, able to change direction pretty quickly even when sprinting. Adebayor aswell, with his long legs able to stretch and just knock the ball past the defender after a heavy touch.Adam Johnson too - very weak strength but tricky etc. Much better than Fifa (even with its "P+")

i will play with no kitserver as always, but will still benefit from it to test the game response with and without kitserver, some nice kits and graphics is a temptation sometimes to use kitserver, let's wait and see what people use in the coming patches still eraly days for kitserver, but on my side gameplay for me is the first priority more than anything, dazzling at how pes 2011 is, enough to say that the graphics is good enough, the +2 speed was actually a good option by seabass

IM ENJOYING PES 2011 SO MUCH IM PLAYING THE GAME WHERE I LEFT OFF WITH PES 2009 VERY VERY GOOD RESPONSE TIMES THE GAME IS A MASTER PIECE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK KONAMI AND ALL THE STAFF FOR VISITING EVO WEB AND LISTENING TO ME BAG ON ABOUT PES 2010, THANKYOU SEABASS AND ALL THE PES TEAM MUCH MUCH BETTER NOW, THIS IS SOCCER I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS WELL DONE!

MY LAST VERDICT IS 9.5!

Last edited:
1: The game is slow enough, and online is 0 by default, not needed or sorely missed
2: Wouldn't that essentially turn PES 11 into PES 10? Slow sprinting on the ball makes small teams more realistic vs the bigger teams, try it out, I actually like to think I'll win Real Madrid when I'm playing with Athletic for example.
3: Agreed.
4: That too.

And NOOO, NO manual passing, this game is hardcore but don't be silly, besides, where do you draw the line between player individuality in passing and game player input, play Fifa if you want manual passing.

1. I'd agree that 0 is decent but it is verging on a little too fast. If my 2nd criticism was implemented 0 would be fine imo.
2. I'm not saying that sprinting on and off the ball should be the same, obviously you should be a little faster off the ball, but atm it's simply too far out of kilter - verging on the comedic. Sprinting off the ball needs reducing by at least 20% imo. I'm not sure what you mean by you liking to think that you'd beat Real Madrid with Athletic. RM should win that 99 times out of a 100. Besides, just because RM have better players it doesn't mean that they have faster players.
3. Good! :)
4. And again! :)

As for manual passing, it's only an option. In any case, I don't think "go play fifa" is a valid criticism. One could say that in reply to any request.

I think 2011 is a big improvement from 2010. But i got one
MAJOR ISSUE: the repsonse time when trying to do a l-2 pass (or whats it called in english). Passing a teammate and taking a run to get it back, using the L1+pass. It works like 1/5. The pass-meter dont move. I got no troubles passing, no troubles using L1. But L1+pass dont work often. I have tried 2 different controllers, so its not a controller issue.

Anyone else had this problem?

If you are having problems with the pace of the game, try this. Maybe you are using a custom camera with custom height and zoom right? So depending on these settings the speed is diferent fron one to another. Try switching zoom and height and play differente matches each one with different zoom or height and you´ll see.

yes that might be the case well said juliovodoo i personally recommend everyone to use normal medium this is the real camera of pes and it does make an awful lot of difference when passing or in 1-2 pass no matter what minor problems do exist i have to say but this is the best game iv ever played in the whole of pes simply so much to explore and say wow to, konami will for sure fix any minor problems sit back and relax and enjoy the moments and praise god for these days firstly myself ;)

All previous version i had play PES on 60 mhz refresh rate. Now im playing on 75 mhz and it seems all good. Is there a change they have made?

yes that might be the case well said juliovodoo i personally recommend everyone to use normal medium this is the real camera of pes and it does make an awful lot of difference when passing or in 1-2 pass no matter what minor problems do exist i have to say but this is the best game iv ever played in the whole of pes simply so much to explore and say wow to, konami will for sure fix any minor problems sit back and relax and enjoy the moments and praise god for these days firstly myself ;)

I may agree with you about the camera but with slightly modifications in zoom and height BUT.... check this, if you play and modify the normal medium camera (because I find it too close) than you can check that grass with wide camera is brighter and greener (better look like) than with normal medium camera, sppecially if it rains. Check it. So I modify wide camera and I play with it.

I may agree with you about the camera but with slightly modifications in zoom and height BUT.... check this, if you play and modify the normal medium camera (because I find it too close) than you can check that grass with wide camera is brighter and greener (better look like) than with normal medium camera, sppecially if it rains. Check it. So I modify wide camera and I play with it.

oh now you said something that i actually forgot to say thanks on the grass issue i really really need green i mean dark green but as you hvae said normal medium does not show much green grass im gona try what you have said and you may have just actuially solved the only problem i have, i want more green dark grass...yes!!! i will try thankyou as iv always wanted more green yes in rain it looks good

looks great but i prefer normal medium thanks in return, what stadium and condition has the best green grass?

Last edited:
chin quanto mila la la crime musica hahawas the sound track i was listening to while selecting stadium and conditions i have to say this sound track is so calming and soothing thats how it sounds anyway i think its italian amazingggg songgg mate iv got to thank konami once again amazing this game is perfect!!!!!!! :))))

oh now you said something that i actually forgot to say thanks on the grass issue i really really need green i mean dark green but as you hvae said normal medium does not show much green grass im gona try what you have said and you may have just actuially solved the only problem i have, i want more green dark grass...yes!!! i will try thankyou as iv always wanted more green yes in rain it looks good

looks great but i prefer normal medium thanks in return, what stadium and condition has the best green grass?

All green stadiums are ok but depending on time match. However wide is the best option. With medium camera all stadiums has less bright grass.

yeah but i remember having afternoon and summer option on in pes 2010 and i did get some green oh well doesn't matter im sure konami are taking note, more importantly there is a slight stutter in the game hope this is soughted out other than that no dramas

Hey Primepeace, I tried that thing with nvidia control panel setting vsync to on in there and leaving it off in the settings.exe - I have to say the game is playing really smooth now and the response times are much better, I'm going to do a bit of a guide and post it I think :)

I'm not going to post my full first impressions yet...

Does everyone else have really jagged/pix-elated edges around players bodies and goal posts regardless of the camera used?

Can this be fixed with the LOD_mixer if one is released?

Only other thing i've noticed is the game seems faster which i'm not that happy with. Going to try and replicate the cmaera i used in the demo to see if this helps.

no problem simcut, i believe the nvidia settings really solve most of the hassle it will be good if you can give us a guide as i am still trying alot of stuff out still in testing days haven't really setteled down hehe ;) hopefully soon but im quite happy that im able to assist you on that matter i will continue my quest to get the best experience out of the pc as it does take an awful lot of thinking and adjusting to play on pc.

that response time issue is so important we never had that in pes 2010, im just so pleased the game is tailored for our needs and wants, and by the looks of it i hope konami does release some minor fixes not affecting the gameplay.

another thing i forgot to mention is that in the physx settings make sure it is set on cpu for physx not gpu because it's not a physx game like batman arkylum and some others to mention, this helped me also.

Last edited:
I've downloaded PES edit patch. I'm now having trouble.

Basically i want to use the same camera angle i used in the demo. Unfortunately i can't get it to show in game. It looks like it saves ok but when i kick off in game the camera reverts to the default wide cam which isn't what i want.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom