PC PES 2011 [Full Game] Feedback

7ouda

PES Addict
19 September 2010
you can post your feedback after playing the FULL GAME here

- difference between demo and final version?
- what about the improvements in the pes modes , graphics and etc..?
- rate the game now !

for me i love everything in the game .. really it ROCKS except the fu**ing game speed.

Last edited:
The main difference for me is the response time.In this version it's easier to dribble.The ball is heavier so the shooting is improved (less floaty shots than the demo).No free zone bug.
I'm not the type to write long posts but the full game is better than the demo in every aspect and it gets from me a solid 17/20

Very good apart from the slight stutter i get every so often, 99% runs smooth, replay at 60fps, but there is a slight stutter during the game play sometimes. (this was the same in the demo)

Defiantly not my pc I am running a 3ghz core2duo with 2 8800GTS SLI.

Other than that and crappy atmosphere, really good pes at last

I can't even play the game, I'm getting a R6034 Runtime Error, Konami be damned.

Can someone help, please?

well so far with the demo the response time has finally got some attention from konami its good to see they have worked in 2011 i can clearly say that pes 2011 is a continuation from pes 2009 konami started where they have lefted about time our voice was heard i was really freaking out with pes 2010, for the whole year i screamed top of my lungs about response times and close ball dribbling finally pes 2011 will shine just like it did with pes 2009 and the previous versions, i urge this year to people take 2011 for granted and thank god that the game is back with a bang

I am about to buy PES 2011 instead of FIFA 11 for PC, so please, tell me, is that true? I mean, is response improve in the finally release?
And another question , did you play the demo with game speed in 0, +1 or +2? And is it necessary to do this trick in funal release or the response and speed is just the appropiate one?

well i can tell you that i played the demo on +2 because the demo is actually not the final code it just felt better with that speed, don't take the demo seriously although i did because response time has been finally fixed for good definitely yes, and i am so happy i can't stop playing the pes 2011 demo just because my wish for close ball dribbling and response time has come true, i tried so much to let konami know aboutv this massive flaw in 2010, now pes is back i mean the real pes not the overhauled or overturned or overflipped version hehe :))

the final version of pes 2011 will im sure be ok on 0 speed it will actually be smoother than the demo thats why i used +2 just for fun, and i am enjoying the +2 speed it looks and feels good, final version will be smooth with all speeds it will just depend on how fast you want the game to be. 0 and +1 arent that good on the demo but on the final version they will be much more smooth

i can clearly say that pes 2011 is a continuation from pes 2009 konami started where they have lefted about time our voice was heard i was really freaking out with pes 2010

I can't think of any voices calling for a game similar to PES 2009. That game was horrendous.

I found the game a bit too fast.Real vs Barca seems a Flipper.a 20 minutes match on professional ended 7-5. O.o
the demo was perfect,also at 0 speed,it was similar to a real football match.the full game no.why Konami?
I hope we can get the gamespeed slower,like the ps3 version with -1 and -2 settings.

I found the game a bit too fast.Real vs Barca seems a Flipper.a 20 minutes match on professional ended 7-5. O.o
the demo was perfect,also at 0 speed,it was similar to a real football match.the full game no.why Konami?
I hope we can get the gamespeed slower,like the ps3 version with -1 and -2 settings.

Agreed, the game speed is just a bit too fast. Perhaps part of it's due to the player response times and animations being improved, thus making the game feel quicker? In the demo I eventually ended up playing on +1, as of now, I wish there was an option for -1. They also toned down the fouling too much instead of finding a happy medium. Otherwise, I'm extremely pleased with the retail version! Ah, I can't wait to waste countless hours on PES again...

I don't know, the full game feels a lot cheaper than the demo. Something very weird is happening with AI defenders. They follow you with pixel perfect precision and don't have to commit to win the ball, they just sort of hound you until their geometry collides with the ball and you go stumbling. I vastly preferred when they had to commit to win the ball as it created some very realistic looking play (and lots of fouls as a result). Instead of fixing the incessant replays, Konami simply made the AI tackle less, which I would be fine with, however to have the AI just cheese their way to winning ball possession is very disappointing.

Today, I saw Bogliacino bouncing Micah Richards away in a takle.
I was appalled.

Good game tho, just a little bit too fast and it seems every defender is faster than you forever.

I don't know, the full game feels a lot cheaper than the demo. Something very weird is happening with AI defenders. They follow you with pixel perfect precision and don't have to commit to win the ball, they just sort of hound you until their geometry collides with the ball and you go stumbling. I vastly preferred when they had to commit to win the ball as it created some very realistic looking play (and lots of fouls as a result). Instead of fixing the incessant replays, Konami simply made the AI tackle less, which I would be fine with, however to have the AI just cheese their way to winning ball possession is very disappointing.

You are right
Every year the PC version (final) is worse than demo
Konamy is unbeatable to do this..
Shocked to see slow defenders catching and overtaking quick attackers.
Agility, acceleration do not count as before
they seem to be leveled.
Played several test using Bayern vs a Pes League Team...

Really disappointed. :FAIL:

The main difference for me is the response time.In this version it's easier to dribble.The ball is heavier so the shooting is improved (less floaty shots than the demo).No free zone bug.
I'm not the type to write long posts but the full game is better than the demo in every aspect and it gets from me a solid 17/20

+1..just what i think ;)

Agreed, the game speed is just a bit too fast. Perhaps part of it's due to the player response times and animations being improved, thus making the game feel quicker? In the demo I eventually ended up playing on +1, as of now, I wish there was an option for -1. They also toned down the fouling too much instead of finding a happy medium. Otherwise, I'm extremely pleased with the retail version! Ah, I can't wait to waste countless hours on PES again...

I think I agree on everything. Maybe it possibly has to do with frameskipping in the settings mode? I will try that later.

Damn Konami, you have ruined the final code! Movements isn't like in the demo, it's worse!

and wtf is this why players circled around the ball like this, when I go directly to the ball???
http://img521.imageshack.us/i/konami.mp4/

So, how Konami confidently can say that the demo is representations of the final code, when it is obvious that is not? They constantly lying to us.

Damn Konami, you have ruined the final code! Movements isn't like in the demo, it's worse!

and wtf is this why players circled around the ball like this, when I go directly to the ball???
http://img521.imageshack.us/i/konami.mp4/

So, how Konami confidently can say that the demo is representations of the final code, when it is obvious that is not? They constantly lying to us.

I've seen that video before - I dont think it looks bad to be honest? A player 'could' do that to get a better angle on the ball and its not like he skates to get into a position?

Whats the problem?

I did the following
- Disabled frame skipping
- Left the Condition as the default option (RANDOM)
- Changed the gameplay camera to Wide

and the game is now running pretty smoother than the DEMO. The pace and game speed are perfect to me, and they are the same as the DEMO ( I do not notice any increase in the fastness of the gameplay speed or pace), though I noticed the pace and gameplay were a little bit faster when I changed Condition to Very Good. Other than that the game is insanely great, I love it, and the king is finally back!

That rounding movement around the ball is actually nice and very real life like. I like it.

I must say the final code is the best simulation game I have ever played! The games runs smother than the Demo and like the demo this year version has got ATI CrossFireX full compatibility.

MLO rocks! Although it will take time to build a good team (even a reasonable starting eleven will take some time). But I already found some bargains :D

Last edited:
Finally I decided to buy PES 2011 for PC instead of FIFA 11 PC and the game is quite good although I haven´t play a lot. But the game is different from the demo in a positive way. This is footbal, real footbal with some errors but good game at all worth of buying. I reccomend this PES because is closer to reality than FIFA, always talking about PC version.

Hope they reset the server stats for next Friday - not fair all the pirates can build their MLO teams up before people who are prepared to wait for the official game.

Could make the mode pointless before I've even loaded it.

Hope they reset the server stats for next Friday - not fair all the pirates can build their MLO teams up before people who are prepared to wait for the official game.

Could make the mode pointless before I've even loaded it.
Pirates can't play online because they don't have legit serial-codes!
And fyi: The official release was yesterday ;)

Hi guys can the gameplay speed be decreased up to -2 like the PES demo from the consoles? the pc version demo diddnt allow you to do this.

also, what is online games like? lag free?

Back
Top Bottom