PC PES 2011 [Full Game] Feedback

Jonney , no mate the speed is same as the demo... 0,+1&+2, not tried online yet.

Ugh, how can the speed settings not be on there? That's craziness. Sigh.

I know I'm a bit slow - but thought this wasn't coming out til next week? Anyway, happy days if people have it.

Ugh, how can the speed settings not be on there? That's craziness. Sigh.

I know I'm a bit slow - but thought this wasn't coming out til next week? Anyway, happy days if people have it.

Not out in the UK till the 8th - think some European countries got it released yesterday :(

People said '0' on PC was the equivalent of -1 on PS3?

Still, cannot see why they changed it - most odd.

LOL it fucking wasnt mate. i downloaded all demo's for each console and compares the pc and console version. -1 is a night and day difference compared to 0 on pc.

Infact, the console version even have a -2 which imo was the perfect pace of PES

like the game a lot, runs great on my laptop.

my opinion on the differences between the demo and full version are-

-speed, full runs much faster
-recieving a pass and controlling it. It seems the ball is knocked away from you a bit after recieving the ball, which makes it easier for the AI to take it away from you. In the demo you kept the ball much closer (i feel).
-passing itself is a little less sensitive. Fewer balls fly out of the stadium after trying to give a cross pass.
-less fouls

good game in all, when i actually get the hang of it, it might be perfect!

Speaking of Copa Libertadores and Community Mode, is it possible to play with those teams there? So far I've only seen "Other Latin Teams" or something and I'm not sure if they're available there.

Is it just me or Chlesea is by far the best club in this game?
It's freaking hard to beat them...

Oh and by the way...
WTF is wrong with konami? can't they release a proper updated game with all the transfers that were made?
Merely laziness (!)

Last edited:
holy shite the level of AI rubberbanding is ridiculous! Damn it, the demo was better than this, why did they have to change the AI for the worse. In the demo I felt that most of the errors (except for switching glitches) were mine. Now I'm back to that good old PES feeling of the AI cheating.

I haven't played the full version yet but something I noticed in the Demo was that Müller wasn't as "good" as I expect him to be...has anyone noticed anything in the full version like this?

I just played a few games of the full version. I've got mixed feelings really. On the one hand, the game feels much smoother. On the other, the game feels too fast now. Why did Konami have to increase the speed?? I loved everything about the demo except the number of niggly fouls and the few bugs, but the pace of the game was just perfect at 0. Even the so-called "clunky" feel of the demo I had liked. Now the game is just a bit too fast on 0 for the big teams.

One funny thing I noticed though, on certain stadiums the game appears to be slower and on others faster. For example, in Konami stadium the game is really fast when I use a team like Manchester United. But at Old Trafford, it feels a bit slower.

Playing with Copa teams on 0 though, is heavenly. The pace of the game is just right. If only the PC version had -1 and -2, it would be almost perfect.

Also, the tackling is so much easier than before. You don't have to have much skill or really get your timing right that much anymore. You can just hold A and ur left stick and you can get the ball.

I just don't understand why Konami had to increase the speed and make tackling easier. They had a very good thing going with the demo and they just had to get rid of a few bugs and tone down the fouls. Maybe making the body balance higher was their way of toning down the fouls or something. However, I really miss the pace of the game in the demo.

The one annoying thing i've found so far is the tranfers are really out-of date.

Mascharano, Riera, Insua, Degen, Aquilani, Cavalieri, El Zhar etc. all still at Liverpool for example.

Yes, unfortunately Konami did it again... Why the demo always feels better than the final product?

Comparing with previous versions, I think this game is more clean, there is a feeling of freedom that wasn't in previous versions, but it as it's faults to:
- WTF is that super-turbo and super-strenght mode defenders have? In the demo I didn't notice that THIS RUINS THE GAME TOTALLY;
- The real annoying bug the demo had, passive defenders while defending a cross attempt, is still there.
- Tackling is now way too easy, in the demo was a little harsh too, almost always there was a fault called, but I would prefer it.
- The GK are just bipolar, they defend the impossible and then they give away the cheapest goal possible;
- The speed of the game is not constant in every stadium, this is a major coding error, they should have benchmarked it properly and defined the most demanding stadium as top limit for speed.

Some things were made better though:
- Shooting;
- Defending Through Passes;
- More defensive pressure from AI teams;

One other thing I will not ever be able to understand, the market closed a month ago, why aren't the transfers updated? Maintaining the National Squads roaster as it was in the WCup I understand but the club teams? Came on Konami, we pay the game, and we deserve better attention, and I guess fixing this wouldn't take too much resources...

Finally, how hard could it be to make faces right, I don't mean perfect to every player, but at least the skin and hair colour and the hair cut. I only played with my team so far (FC Porto), and seeing Falcao (this guy scored 34 goals last season and is an international for Colombia) with the appearance totally wrong and no callname kind of disappoints me. Once again this wouldn't take many resources, I almost bet all the teams in the game have an website with the photos of the players in it...

Yes, unfortunately Konami did it again... Why the demo always feels better than the final product?

Comparing with previous versions, I think this game is more clean, there is a feeling of freedom that wasn't in previous versions, but it as it's faults to:
- WTF is that super-turbo and super-strenght mode defenders have? In the demo I didn't notice that THIS RUINS THE GAME TOTALLY;
- The real annoying bug the demo had, passive defenders while defending a cross attempt, is still there.
- Tackling is now way too easy, in the demo was a little harsh too, almost always there was a fault called, but I would prefer it.
- The GK are just bipolar, they defend the impossible and then they give away the cheapest goal possible;
- The speed of the game is not constant in every stadium, this is a major coding error, they should have benchmarked it properly and defined the most demanding stadium as top limit for speed.

Some things were made better though:
- Shooting;
- Defending Through Passes;
- More defensive pressure from AI teams;

One other thing I will not ever be able to understand, the market closed a month ago, why aren't the transfers updated? Maintaining the National Squads roaster as it was in the WCup I understand but the club teams? Came on Konami, we pay the game, and we deserve better attention, and I guess fixing this wouldn't take too much resources...

Finally, how hard could it be to make faces right, I don't mean perfect to every player, but at least the skin and hair colour and the hair cut. I only played with my team so far (FC Porto), and seeing Falcao (this guy scored 34 goals last season and is an international for Colombia) with the appearance totally wrong and no callname kind of disappoints me. Once again this wouldn't take many resources, I almost bet all the teams in the game have an website with the photos of the players in it...
The speed issue in different stadiums has been apparent for as long as i can rememeber. I've noticed in loads of different versions of pes. So have a few others. I used the editor for PES10 and just used the stadiums which i thought were ok. Probably do the same if possible.

I think I preferred the demo on PS3 to the full game on PC. PC needs the -1 & -2 speed setting. Just too quick at the moment. Hopefully they'll have received good feedback from console users on the speed settings and will add a fix for PC? Having said that Konami don't do feedback!!

No you can't. :( Unfortunatly. I already have the full version (I am from Portugal) and I can't buy them. But there are loads of players to choose from. The only real problem is not being able to have the fat Ronaldo on my team :D

No you can't. :( Unfortunatly. I already have the full version (I am from Portugal) and I can't buy them. But there are loads of players to choose from. The only real problem is not being able to have the fat Ronaldo on my team :D

Just base copy him on the Edit Mode, and put him on free agent. Then you can buy him :BOP:

If I am running forward and press backward, why does the AI defender go back before may player performs the animation of going backward?!!

I enjoy the game itself a lot, but there's one thing that bothers me - player switching.
Something is not right with it. When I want to switch players with LB it either switches to some random player, who isnt even close to the place where ball is going/is at or it takes aaaaages to switch, which usually ends up with me losing control of the ball.

I also absolutely HATE replay cameras. They're just plain bs.

Besides that, everything seems to be quite OK. It's only a game afterall ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom