PES 2010 Full game Q&A

Q? ..

1. Are the weak penalty awards in the final version, ones where players get a penalty for a slight stumble against a defender.

2. Does the ball still bounce as high as it did in the demo, demo not so fast pass hits your players foot and the ball goes up 20-25ft in the air.

i think ppl here are asking abt faces because theyre playing it on console, either 360 or PS3.

as for stats, it's editable ;))

thanks a lot dude, could you give me stat attack for adebayor, van persie, mutu, drogba, tevez, robben, kanoute, mutu, owen, bellamy, iaquinta, benzema, raul, anelka, totti and higuain PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE thanks by advance my friend!

edit: and the full stats about fletcher please!

Hello Russell!

Just a quick question: Are there any Romanian teams in the game? If so, are they licensed? Last year we had Steaua and CFR Cluj in the CL. Check the rest of the world section or something, they should be hiding there if there are any! Thank you in advance!

sorry if asked before, can you edit kits and import the kit emblems like in pes2009? is the edit mode as good or better than 09s? n is there an option to load last years option file into 10, with the kit templated, badges, ect

will we be able to transfer option files onto usb card from the net and load from to our console (ps3)?

thanks

Last edited:
Is Elano in the brazilian squad ?

Can Pato play as a AMF, and when wich overall rating does he have there ?

Chivus overall rating as a left back ?

thx
appreciate it

Ridiculous. F*** you Konami.

Surely you just pick 32 human players for cup competitions like in PES 2009??

That way you can play 2 player for every game. If you want to play the CPU, you just pause after kick off and change the joypad to CPU in the select sides

So, is there a boot editor? how many boots and brands of each are there?

In Atletico Madrid, Do Asenjo, Jurado and Cleber Santana have preset faces?
In Valencia do Mata and Pablo Hernandez have presets?
In Sevilla does Negredo have a preset?

Sorry for so many questions, I just love pes for the edit mode (It´s where I spend most time at)

Do you think you could answer this previous unanswered question I had if it were possible? thanks mate for all the info.

Ouch, a lot of questions. I bet poor Russ is regretting opening this can of worms :P

Thanks for all your answers though mate, much appreciated :TU:

Hi, when playing master league 2nd division ,is there a cup to play against the first division teams?
In master league does League A,b,c,d have all second division where teams get regulated or its only the league you are playing that has a second division?
Thanks in advanse,

Two of my questions were left unanswered.

Are we able to change all teams of a league with some from others b or we can just place our own team in a league and no more changes are allowed?

Do Olympiacos players have good stats as they should?

Surely you just pick 32 human players for cup competitions like in PES 2009??

That way you can play 2 player for every game. If you want to play the CPU, you just pause after kick off and change the joypad to CPU in the select sides

I think the problem with that is that you have to play or watch every single game in the tournament instead of just the games that involve your team.

There's no way to sim through games in which no one's team is involved.

Not that I play this way but I can understand the frustration of people who always have and now they cannot.

Please just tell me sidebacks don't leave easy space for wingers to exploit.
Also please tell me that defenders don't pause when a through ball is played.

Man..!?

The 2 things i really wanted in the game arnt there :(

1. Man of the match star in player ratings

2. Ability to mix and match the socks/shirts/shorts when selecting the home/away kits

KONAMI you TW4T$..!? lol

Lets hope the japanese add it.. the english version is alwayz crapper than the jap version!

Such litle and simple things to do but they just wont do it?

Im sure the game will be ok tho

That's not Konami's fault mate more of a liscense thing. They pay to use the home and away but then get charged(i think or a ownage thing) for each different layout of kit combo that can be made

imagine
Home Kit=£
Hm Top + Shhorts + away socks=££
Hm Top + Away Shorts + Hm Socks=£££
Hm Top + Away Shorts + Away Shorts=££££

See where i'm going. Don't ask me why PES5 had it but i'm sure it has to do with that.

Back
Top Bottom