PES 2010 Full game Q&A

hello there russellclow

What do the Celtic players look like in it mate and their stats etc. Any info at all you could give me would be fantastic. Cheers

:))

Typical Mag arrogance!

Yes, Newcastle are such a big club that Konami have decided to break from tradition and change their policy of only including top league clubs so as to include them in the game as an exception.;)

Just like they didn't in the past when Marseille and Juventus went down then?

Considering they were a fully licenced team two years ago and they would have only needed to pay peanuts to licence them as a championship team and have them in with the other leagues teams, like they have with teams in the past, it really wasn't that ridiculous a question.

Sunderland are league above us man, you don't need the chip on your shoulder anymore.

Just like they didn't in the past when Marseille and Juventus went down then?

Considering they were a fully licenced team two years ago and they would have only needed to pay peanuts to licence them as a championship team and have them in with the other leagues teams, like they have with teams in the past, it really wasn't that ridiculous a question.

Sunderland are league above us man, you don't need the chip on your shoulder anymore.

:DD:LOL:

It was tongue in cheek marra, hence the little yellow winkey fella.

I'd want to know if my team were in, I'd clutch any straws going even if we were in the conference.

Can't edit flags/banners, away crowd still no existant............only format to get this on is PC and wait for the mighty patchers to improve it.

Two questions:

1.) Will it be possible to play the COM-Teams in a League-Mode? If we want to play a Premier League Season with 2 or 3 friends in PES 2009 it wasn`t possible to play the COM-Teams, so it wasn`t possible to play a League with more than one Players....

2.) Will it be possible to simulate Games in League- or Cup-Modus?

So, is there a boot editor? how many boots and brands of each are there?

In Atletico Madrid, Do Asenjo, Jurado and Cleber Santana have preset faces?
In Valencia do Mata and Pablo Hernandez have presets?
In Sevilla does Negredo have a preset?

Sorry for so many questions, I just love pes for the edit mode (It´s where I spend most time at)

Last edited:
Konami Stadium
Anfied
Old Trafford
Wembley Stadium
Santiago Bernabeu
Estadio Do Dragao
Estadio Jose Alvalade
Estadio Da Luz
Amsterdam Arena
El Monumental
Saitama Stadium 2002
Stade De France
Stade Louis II
Estadio Amazonas
Bristol Mary Stadium
Estadio De Palenque
Mohamed Lewis Stadium
Ville Marie Stadium
Giuseppe Meazza
San Siro
Stadio Olimpico

No Olimpico Torino, no Rasunda, no Allianz Arena.

Wtf are you doing taking stadiums out, Konami?:RANT:

No Olimpico Torino, no Rasunda, no Allianz Arena.

Wtf are you doing taking stadiums out, Konami?:RANT:

PS2 WECC had 64 stadiums. I refuse to believe it's harder or that much different to program then on next gen.

They have more staff!! Get a grip konami or you risk losing out.........AGAIN!!

Is there a star next to the man of the match on the player ratings screen at the end of the match..? or maybe a new man of the match caption?

thanks

No doesn't seem to be any form of Man of the Match.

Will it be possible to play the COM-Teams in a League-Mode? If we want to play a Premier League Season with 2 or 3 friends in PES 2009 it wasn`t possible to play the COM-Teams, so it wasn`t possible to play a League with more than one Players....

Playing COM teams still doesn't seem possible no.

2.) Will it be possible to simulate Games in League- or Cup-Modus?

No can't simulate games.

What do the Celtic players look like in it mate and their stats etc.

Celtic player stats are all around 70's-80's mostly, Player faces look pretty good, particularly Samaras.

Everton faces please pal. Arteta, Pienarr and Saha especially.

Saha and Arteta look great. Pienaar is ok.

If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know if there are decent faces for a few of Sunderland's more famous players (I know, I know): Kenwyne Jones, Darren Bent, Steed Malbranque, Lorik Cana, Lee Cattermole, Kieran Richardson etc.

Jones: Not bad.
Darren Bent: Good.
Malbranque: Not great
Cana: Bad.
Cattermole: Good.
Richardson: Average (big head)

Have no capture device to take pics or vids sorry!

Don't have any capture facility to take any pics of vids sorry!

is the CPU still handicapping you against them? examples :

1. ever seen your players suddenly freezing 0.5 sec when racing to get the ball with the opponent AI?
2. ever seen your players suddenly (always) and unrealistically standing behind the opponent when battling for heading in high balls (especially usually when receiving GK from opponent goalie)?
3. ever seen your players making erratic movements in your own box while defending against the AI?
4. ever seen your players passing weirdly to the opponent when it should be to the team mates while defending and near your own box?
5. ever seen your players freezing and making erratic moves when they should kick and shoot the ball when there's an clear opportunity even when you already pressing shoot button numerous times?
6. ever seen your players dribbling to the field's line and make the ball goes out when you already pressing buttons to make them turning back to the opposite direction?

these frustating feature already there since WE on old playstation.

Hey there,

what are arsenal like in the game? Are they a highly rated team? Do they/can you really play like arsenal with them?

Do players like arshavin and fabregas have good stats? I'm assuming they have good likenesses?

hello russellclow
pes 2010 demo has a problem with some 9:16 resolutions
we all noticed that the demo is alot soother and quicker with the 4:3 resolutions
while it is more slower and alot less responsive with 9:16 resolutions
also the demo is apparently quicker with normal camera than in the wide camera

do u notice such issues with the code u have
thanks in advance

Dr. Hany Botros
cardiologist

Hello, I am new. Konami promised upgrades in likenesses, but does that include players with generic faces? Specifically, if you have the time, can you check the Dutch reserves such as:

Eljero Elia (plays for Hamburg)
LeRoy Fer (Feyenoord?)
Braahfeid (Bayern)
Marcellis (PSV?)
Chris Van Der Weil (Ajax)
Velthuizen (don't know which Dutch league club..)
Vorm (?)
Maduro (Valencia)

and are Van Bommel (Bayern) and Orlando Engelaar (Schalke, now at Ajax?) and Boulahrouz in the game without unlocking them?

Many thanks in advance
:WORSHIP:

I FORGOT: what about Gleen Loovens (Celtic), does he have a real face now, since he is in the Dutch team?
And, how are the weather effects like? Puddles, heavy rain, dirt on uniforms, snow, breath vapor?
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi, could you...again check some faces for me either? :D
I know theres lot of good facmaker here but, im just curious what konami did this year.
So i would like to know about the hungarian national squad. Like who are in it and how many players have real faces(in 2009 this number was zero)

Hello russelclow

Is the shot fake in the version you have? It seems to either not be present or not working properly in the demo.

Also can you check if Antonio Valencia (Manchester United) has a proper face?

Many thanks.

2 questions russell :

1) trapping ball - does it look sluggish as it was in demo?
2) do you have online enabled? if so, is it lag/teleport free this time around?

+ Is PES Shop back?
+ Is there any old mode back like World Tour or International Challenge?
+ Do you go to Europa League when you finish 3rd in the group stage of the Champions League? I mean in the Champions League mode and not in the Master League or Become a Legend. Also, can you choose to play in the Europa League from the beginning?
+ How many teams are there in Others A?
+ Do Olympiacos players have good stats as they should?
+ Is there any club team ranking in Master League like in PES6?
+ Can you change more than one team in a league of Master League?
+ Are there any new cups in Master League mode? I have seen some pictures showing Adidas or Nike cup.

I hope you can answer all my questions since they do not require much time in order to be checked. Thanks in advance! :)

Questions regarding Master League

1. Can you choose what teams start in division 2 and can these be edited teams? I hate having a mixed div 1 with arsenal playing barca in the league.

I had an option file for PES2009 which had the top English League 1 teams plus rangers and celtic because you coudnt edit any more of the teams to put into div 2 which was still brilliant, played it to death.

2. Also I heard the 5 top leagues will run in master league but do we still get teams outwith that qualifying for the champ league and europa league? do you know how these teams are chosen or is it just random?

Cheers

Hi Russel, thanks for answering all the questions. My question is about CAMERAS.
Is the PAN ANGLE setting from Wide Cam in?

I think there are a few more important questions than faces or stats...

Can you choose the "dummy" league for ML, so we can insert Bundesliga and play with them in ML...?

Can't access any edit sections on the version I have, might be my 360 though rather than the code, will check when I have the Ps3 version...

Konami Stadium
Anfied
Old Trafford
Wembley Stadium
Santiago Bernabeu
Estadio Do Dragao
Estadio Jose Alvalade
Estadio Da Luz
Amsterdam Arena
El Monumental
Saitama Stadium 2002
Stade De France
Stade Louis II
Estadio Amazonas
Bristol Mary Stadium
Estadio De Palenque
Mohamed Lewis Stadium
Ville Marie Stadium
Giuseppe Meazza
San Siro
Stadio Olimpico

Estadio Amazonas?????

- aqui no Brasil nenhum time da serie A e B, joga nesse estádio. :RANT:
- here in Brazil no team serie A and B, play in this stadium. :RANT:

Much appreciated for the info Russell (ignore the haters) just a few questions on the editing, are the boots fully editable like how it was on PES 6, and does it have the full range of hairstyles like before? and also, when you're selecting the teams to play with, can you mix and match the socks/shirts/shorts when selecting the home/away kits like they did with WE10 a few years back?
Once again, thanks for all the info!

Last edited:
So, is there a boot editor? how many boots and brands of each are there?

In Atletico Madrid, Do Asenjo, Jurado and Cleber Santana have preset faces?
In Valencia do Mata and Pablo Hernandez have presets?
In Sevilla does Negredo have a preset?

Sorry for so many questions, I just love pes for the edit mode (It´s where I spend most time at)

Exactly!! :))

Back
Top Bottom