PES 2010 Full game Q&A

is the CPU still handicapping you against them? examples :

1. ever seen your players suddenly freezing 0.5 sec when racing to get the ball with the opponent AI?
2. ever seen your players suddenly (always) and unrealistically standing behind the opponent when battling for heading in high balls (especially usually when receiving GK from opponent goalie)?
3. ever seen your players making erratic movements in your own box while defending against the AI?
4. ever seen your players passing weirdly to the opponent when it should be to the team mates while defending and near your own box?
5. ever seen your players freezing and making erratic moves when they should kick and shoot the ball when there's an clear opportunity even when you already pressing shoot button numerous times?
6. ever seen your players dribbling to the field's line and make the ball goes out when you already pressing buttons to make them turning back to the opposite direction?

these frustating feature already there since WE on old playstation.

Seems like you need more practice!! :P

could u tell me about edit mode how many temple do we have for kits and can u post a pic of edit mode
thanks alot

I can't believe all the requests about faces. How they look etc....WTF!!

Surely everyone should be more concered about is the game more playable, AI on Professional/Top player, Changable weather, player movement, Do sidebacks stay in position?

Maybe i'm just getting old...

WTF? what do you mean? gameplay is a legit question, so is the issue of faces. graphics and likenesses are why we buy PES, on top of gameplay. gameplay is already being touted as a much improvement this year, but gameplay issues will always be the first to be answered. so don't worry.

Surely everyone should be more concered about is the game more playable, AI on Professional/Top player, Changable weather, player movement, Do sidebacks stay in position?

yeah gameplay wont matter until I play the game, because everyone likes different type of gameplay, espacially me i liked the demo, but a bunch of people didnt...

I'm with you there. Especially as those type of aspects, can be for the most part edited better than Konami anyway. We cant truly alter the bugs, glitches, or to and extent, the overall gameplay.

But each to their own I suppose.

Russelcrowe, thanks for answering all the questions.

I still had a question

''Will you be able to do Transfers during the National Leagues(like during the Eredivisie or Italian league)? Would be cool if you could boost your team with a few good players for the CL in the coming season. Instead of playing 5 seasons with the same players.... ''

Thanks

could you give me the stat attack about etoo, milito, amauri, del piero, rooney, berbatov, aguero, forlan please

1.What commentary languages are available?? (italian is there?)
2.The import face from a jpg is more detailed now?
3.Does it let you add facial hair to your imported face?
4.The click sound when you select the option is the same as demo? (ugly)
5.Custom soundtracks is available as last year?
6.Is there any more update option in the OPTIONS?
7.What are the weather options?

Many many Thanks Russel.

Any interesting change in Become A Legend mode? I saw some trailer who showed improved basic stats growth (or at least decent stats at age 18, meaning not early 60s), and would be nice to see this feature confirmed (I really hated the slow growing stat rate of 2009 BAL.).

yeah gameplay wont matter until I play the game, because everyone likes different type of gameplay, espacially me i liked the demo, but a bunch of people didnt...

yep, same here...don't give a fuck about someone elses opinion of pes2010 until iv'e sampled it myself

so yeah the cosmetic side of the game intrigues me

Wow loads of questions, will try to answer the ones I can:

what are arsenal like in the game? Are they a highly rated team? Do they/can you really play like arsenal with them?

Arsenal are one of the better teams in the English League in the game. The overall hexaganal stats thing is pretty much the same as Liverpool.

You can play any way you like - just got to get the tactical sliders right!

Do players like arshavin and fabregas have good stats? I'm assuming they have good likenesses?

Fabregas has mostly high 70's, few 80's and a couple of 90's on pass accuracy/teamwork.

He looks great - maybe ears are slightly too big. Face looks good though.

Arshavin - Stats mostly mid-80's. He looks quite good but not amazing.

do u notice such issues with the code u have

I've not spotted any issues no.

does that include players with generic faces? Specifically, if you have the time, can you check the Dutch reserves such as:

Eljero Elia (plays for Hamburg): Unless I'm being thick and missing them, Hamburg aren't in the game - or aren't licensed.

LeRoy Fer (Feyenoord?): Looks ok, but needs thiner face.

Braahfeid (Bayern): Can't see Bayern Either.

Marcellis (PSV?): Not bad, again wrong shaped face.

Chris Van Der Weil (Ajax): Not great.

Maduro (Valencia): Not great either.

Is the shot fake in the version you have? It seems to either not be present or not working properly in the demo.

Yeah it seems fine to me.

Also can you check if Antonio Valencia (Manchester United) has a proper face?

No he doesn't - Looks ok.

1) trapping ball - does it look sluggish as it was in demo?

No it's much better

2) do you have online enabled? if so, is it lag/teleport free this time around?

No online yet, should have within the next week or so - I believe Konami are running an online test sometime in the next week or two with some lucky beta testers, so I'll try and squeeze into that and let you know - otherwise keep your ear to the ground as there's bound to be plenty of people talking about it.

+ Is PES Shop back?

No.

+ Is there any old mode back like World Tour or International Challenge?

No.

+ Do you go to Europa League when you finish 3rd in the group stage of the Champions League? I mean in the Champions League mode and not in the Master League or Become a Legend. Also, can you choose to play in the Europa League from the beginning?

Doesn't seem to be the case no. You can't pay Europa League from the beginning either - only via leagues/master league, etc.

+ How many teams are there in Others A?

+ Is there any club team ranking in Master League like in PES6?

Haven't noticed it.

+ Can you change more than one team in a league of Master League?

Change in what way?

+ Are there any new cups in Master League mode? I have seen some pictures showing Adidas or Nike cup.

They're fake, there's no new cups.

I meant, are we able to change all teams of a league with some from others b or we can just place our own team in a league and no more changes are allowed?

Thanks for all the other answers.

Russell, thanks for checking. Disappointed the faces not real this year. Anyway, for Eljero Elia, since he is major member of the Dutch team, perhaps you could register him (under edit options) into the Dutch team and check out his face..? Same for Braafheid I guess. THanks again. This thread is excellent. (BTW, Maduro had a real face for 2009, but I know what you mean, his face is a bit mushed up.)
PS - have you tried the weather, rain, snow, etc.?

Hi Russel, thanks for answering all the questions. My question is about CAMERAS.
Is the PAN ANGLE setting from Wide Cam in?

No doesnt seem to be.

are the boots fully editable like how it was on PES 6, and does it have the full range of hairstyles like before?

Boots aren't editable. There are 24 in the game, mostly licensed, all add slight attribute additions to either shot power, shot accuracy, acceleration, top speed or swerve.

when you're selecting the teams to play with, can you mix and match the socks/shirts/shorts when selecting the home/away kits like they did with WE10 a few years back?

No.

how is the commentary anything new?

I mentioned commentary in a previous post.

Will you be able to do Transfers during the National Leagues(like during the Eredivisie or Italian league)?

No can't do transfers during leagues other than in Master league, where there is a transfer window.

Is review code harder than demos

Depends how good a player you are :) I find its taking me a while to adapt to the standard I was on PES 2009, losing 1-0, 2-0 (close games) vs big clubs more than before. That's mostly because the game plays so different to 09.

could you give me the stat attack about etoo, milito, amauri, del piero, rooney, berbatov, aguero, forlan please

Rooney: 92
Berbatov: 88
Eto'o: 97
Milito: 90
Amauri: 88
Del Piero: 95
Forlan: 93
Aguero: 90

1.What commentary languages are available?? (italian is there?)
2.The import face from a jpg is more detailed now?
3.Does it let you add facial hair to your imported face?
4.The click sound when you select the option is the same as demo? (ugly)
5.Custom soundtracks is available as last year?
6.Is there any more update option in the OPTIONS?
7.What are the weather options?

1. Can't see an option to change the language of commentary.

2/3 Don't have access to import face personally, but it is there.

4. Yes

5. You can edit playlists from the 47 tracks on there, including Stereophonics, Paul Weller, Keane and The chemical Brothers.

6. There's a download new content button if that's what you mean?

7. Weather is same as PES 2009, Day, afternoon, Night, Sunny, Rainy, Summer, Winter, random.

Please do bear in mind that I've only had the game since Friday, and so haven't had a full season in any leagues/cups so can't answer all the questions on how the leagues develop.

Hi dude, nice QnA.
Seeing as your game for looking up players faces is it possible to see if any of these are good...
E. Garay (R. Madrid)
Mata (Valencia)
Falcao(Porto)
Edin Dzeko (Bosnia Herzegovina)

cheers man.

That thing of not being able to be the cpu in tournaments really sucks....it was the best fun i had with friends.

Anyway can u post some screen of the stadia?? Is that amazonia one just a fake name for maracana'???

Russell, thanks for checking. Disappointed the faces not real this year. Anyway, for Eljero Elia, since he is major member of the Dutch team, perhaps you could register him (under edit options) into the Dutch team and check out his face..? Same for Braafheid I guess. THanks again. This thread is excellent. (BTW, Maduro had a real face for 2009, but I know what you mean, his face is a bit mushed up.)
PS - have you tried the weather, rain, snow, etc.?

Hey man, Im a big fan of Elia aswell, I heard he has a preset on one of the posts on WENB, I while back. Seeing as he has only just broke into the dutch squad in recent times probably. Fingers crossed he's in retail copy. =/

Come on lads, we'll edit most faces ourself, most of them are already ready, just need the usual kitserver....so no worries about that.

Can you get overall stats for the new national teams Montenegro and Bosnia, also if you can get attack stats for players: Edin Dzeko, Mirko Vucinic and Stevan Jovetic.

Thanks! :)

thanks a lot dude, could you give me stat attack for adebayor, van persie, mutu, drogba, tevez, robben, kanoute, mutu, owen, bellamy, iaquinta, benzema, raul, anelka and higuain PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE thanks by advance my friend!

edit: and the full stats about fletcher please!

Last edited:
Man..!?

The 2 things i really wanted in the game arnt there :(

1. Man of the match star in player ratings

2. Ability to mix and match the socks/shirts/shorts when selecting the home/away kits

KONAMI you TW4T$..!? lol

Lets hope the japanese add it.. the english version is alwayz crapper than the jap version!

Such litle and simple things to do but they just wont do it?

Im sure the game will be ok tho

Pls tell me sir that this game allows us to copy an option file in oneht not individual files again pls could u kindly check

Back
Top Bottom