PES 2010 Full game Q&A

no you can only add 2 players then take them away. did you not play the demo???

I did play the demo.. thats my point!

Maybe the full version is different?

In pes2008 you couldnt add or takeaway players from a wall.. which was STUPID az the cpu made a wall for you when the free kick was virtually on the halfway line..

Then in pes2009 they realised that people may not want to make a 5 man wall from the halfway line etc.. so they let you you add and remove players at will..

But now the F***ING IDIOTS at CON-ARMY have decided to bring back the feature, but now you HAVE to have some kind of wall!? Which is stupid because id much rather have the 2 players that are in the wall on the halfway line, in the box 2 help out defend!

How unrealistic..!?

Its not rocket science!?

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow reply!

Been frantically trying to blag the PS3 copy, and also get into the online Beta. I've got both so hopefully if the posties are on form, I should have the PS3 copy this weekend, and access to online!

PLEASE NO MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT FACES / PLAYER STATS.

It's a pain the arse trapsing through players just to tell you "yeah the face looks fine". I'm happy to answer any other questions. If I miss any, please repost it or requote it.

Pls tell me sir that this game allows us to copy an option file in oneht not individual files again pls could u kindly check

There does seem to be a "load" option in the edit menu yes, so I assume you can load other peoples edited files...

How big are the club team squads? Are they similar to FIFA with 30+ players?

Average size seems to be around 20-25.

Is Elano in the brazilian squad ?

Yes.

Can Pato play as a AMF, and when wich overall rating does he have there ?

Yes can play AMF, and overall stat in AMF is 78. CF is 82. SS is 85.

Chivus overall rating as a left back ?

Don't know who he plays for.

Is there any more editable team slots than there has been in the previous versions?

Team editable slots go from A to R.

Wich stadium has colored nets?

Not seen any in-game as of yet, other than the training ground in BAL. Not played all the stadiums however.

Is manual Goal Keepers option back to the game?

I've heard lots of talk about "manual" keepers, not too sure exactly what it means though to be honest. You can't play the keeper if you pick "select player" in controller options to control 1 player.

are you sure that demo ref bugs are omitted?

Positive. Depending on the ref (and the competition it looks like) some are stricter than others. But none of them are frustratingly bad. They do a few good calls, sometimes a bad one - but that's football. They're a lot better than the demo.

when playing master league 2nd division ,is there a cup to play against the first division teams?

Yes cup includes top and second division teams.

In master league does League A,b,c,d have all second division where teams get regulated or its only the league you are playing that has a second division

There's only one D2 league, which seems to be the same no matter what league you select.

Are we able to change all teams of a league with some from others b or we can just place our own team in a league and no more changes are allowed?

No can't add teams from other leagues into a league.

Do Olympiacos players have good stats as they should?

Most players are around the 70 mark.

I would like to know if the player ability hexagon is present?

Nope it's gone. Only visible when selecting a team as an overall team stat.

Please just tell me sidebacks don't leave easy space for wingers to exploit.
Depends on your tactics.

Also please tell me that defenders don't pause when a through ball is played.

Not noticed it.

any new players in classics teams & classics teams???

Not had a chance to unlock any classic teams or players sorry.

wich teams have real shirts in spains la liga?

Atheltic Club
Barcelona
Deportivo
R.C.D Espanyol
Athletico Madrid
Real Madrid
R.C.D Mallorca (I think?)
R.Racing C.
Sevilla
Valencia
Valladolid
Villarreal

Can you remove all the players in a wall at a free kick like in pes2009?

Same as demo.

Last edited:
thank u for the answers mate pls can i ask is it possible to add teams from league a and b (the editable teams) into ML and BL?

dude please , i know you said stop about stats, but its AFTER my request please! i want only the stat attack of this last players, no more, its very important for my personal database:

adebayor, van persie, tevez, drogba, totti, mutu, higuain, nistelrooy, arshavin

Last edited:
Hi, Russellclow, thanks for your time, just wanted to be sure Eljero Elia and Van Bommel and Engelaar and Boularouz are on the Dutch national team (with real faces). THanks again.

What? I thought we could add other teams b into Master League this year? please ruselcrowe is this true? so then where could we place all the other teams? I was thinking of adding 2nd division spanish teams, German teams and a few Serie B italian ones, we can´t mix them up like used to? I heard something different.

What? I thought we could add other teams b into Master League this year? please ruselcrowe is this true? so then where could we place all the other teams? I was thinking of adding 2nd division spanish teams, German teams and a few Serie B italian ones, we can´t mix them up like used to? I heard something different.

Not sure what you mean? In the normal leagues, e.g. if you click on "league/cup" and click on a league, you can only play the teams within that league - so you can't pick "english league" and play as Barca for example...

Master League is obviously different, as you can play as any team and then pick the league to play in. You can then mix and match those leagues as you see fit - so can add any teams you want to the league.

Also with the master league - you can play as either the real team, or as the default master league team that we've all come to know and love.

1.Are there all teams licensed in others?

Yes I think so.

Last edited:
dude please , i know you said stop about stats, but its AFTER my request please! i want only the stat attack of this last players, no more, its very important for my personal database:

adebayor, van persie, tevez, drogba, totti, mutu, higuain, nistelrooy, arshavin

what's your personal database? :CONFUSE:

my database for all my patchs (actually pes2009) , russel answer please, its take only 40 seconds, to quote 9 attack stats players.... PLEASE

Thanks mate pls can u tell us wat new features are in the edit? Can u apply facial hair to an imported face picture, what fonts are there when editing kits n the kit layers?

Not sure what you mean? In the normal leagues, e.g. if you click on "league/cup" and click on a league, you can only play the teams within that league - so you can't pick "english league" and play as Barca for example...

Master League is obviously different, as you can play as any team and then pick the league to play in. You can then mix and match those leagues as you see fit - so can add any teams you want to the league.

Also with the master league - you can play as either the real team, or as the default master league team that we've all come to know and love.

Yes I think so.

Ok, good to hear aobut that in the ML, Russell Crowe. I got kind of scared for a moment there.

I've heard lots of talk about "manual" keepers, not too sure exactly what it means though to be honest. You can't play the keeper if you pick "select player" in controller options to control 1 player.

If it was there you should be able to choose wither you want to enable the option or not (From the controllers option screen where you set your changing players to be automatic, semi, manager,.. etc) " This was the case for PES 2008, 2007, 2006) "

Thanks & Waitting for the reply :)

Last edited:
How many slots do we have for team emblems I heard there are 56 unlicensed teams in the game but only 40 slots for emblems AKA ridiculous, is this true, or is it only for 360?

Back
Top Bottom