Pes 2009 patch 1.20 official release date:10/11/2008

why is the v1.2 patch uploaded by konami already released in gamespot if it was leaked?
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/pes2009/downloads.html?mode=official&tag=tabs;downloads

Download

as i sayd just see the released date in gamespot and the released date in the so called official update

English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 7/11/2008

* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: There will now be an "Upload" feature where players can upload footage of themselves playing in "Legends"
- Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: The new "Theatre of Legends" feature will allow players to view the uploaded footages mentioned above.
- Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
* Additional Option in System Settings: A new "Download" option will be added so players can download any new In-Game Content available.
- Top Menu -> System settings

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

I've downloaded the 1.10 patch and the 1.20 patch, And can't get either one of them to patch my game, They just sit there and it says not responding, I've tryed everything, This is a complete discrace.....:RANT::RANT:

I've downloaded the 1.10 patch and the 1.20 patch, And can't get either one of them to patch my game, They just sit there and it says not responding, I've tryed everything, This is a complete discrace.....:RANT::RANT:

You have to wait and be patient, the installer takes a while to actually start installing ;)

I cant install the patch.what is this?
2wqbes7.jpg

tomipl I have downloaded the konami patch 1.10 and 1.20. After that I've deleted my option file and kitserver. When I start the game and go to system settings I can't see download?

I don't know why. If You have installed the official patch 1.2, than the "download" feature should be available in System Settings menu:

Maybe You should check what version do You have in online:

Last edited:
I've tried to set the kitserver, and option file from burgums patch and know all the kits are black:S

Can it be because the game isn't original?
And when I you use kitserver 8.1.1 then the kits are good?

Last edited:
Was it just for me or did this patch did a major change on the loading menu before the start of a match.

Now, the team line-ups are replaced by the controls. Is there any way we can change that?

Hallo... i'm working on my o.f. whit an external editor. some days ago I istalled the official patch, and then a lot of player in national teams are "DUMMY", but if I search the same national teams in the external editor it's all ok. Wich is the problem?

Hello.
Perhaps somebody can help me.
I have downloaded the Patch 1.20 and the roster-update at work because i don´t have internet at home at the moment.
I´ve installed the patch 1.20. It work´s fine.
But where should i copy the roster-update?
Is it possible to install the roster-update without downloading?
Thank you for your answers.

I get this same message and still get it after installing windows installer 4.5, any one know what might be causing this?

sorry to say that this happen to illegal copy of the game only. if you do own a original copy of the game please contact konami about this issue.

what is the solution for crash at become a legend mode..i have read many topic in this forum related to the crash but don't see any solution..only change resolution..anyone?i have installed offical patch 1.1 and 1.2..still get this crash

Back
Top Bottom