Pes 2009 patch 1.20 official release date:10/11/2008

Ameppe

International
23 December 2007
SSC Napoli
The new patch for Pes 2009 Pc ver 1.20 is ready to download

http://dl.konami-europe.net/PES2009Patch120.zip

Note:After installed the patch you have to go in System settings to download the roster update.

EDIT:This is not the official Konami patch.
The official one will be released Monday 10 November.

Last edited:
Re: Pes 2009 patch 1.20

English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 5/11/2008

* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: There will now be an "Upload" feature where players can upload footage of themselves playing in "Legends"
- Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: The new "Theatre of Legends" feature will allow players to view the uploaded footages mentioned above.
- Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
* Additional Option in System Settings: A new "Download" option will be added so players can download any new In-Game Content available.
- Top Menu -> System settings

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Is this the official 1.20 update that is supposed to be released tomorrow ? or the one that was leaked last week & was withdrawn by Konami because it was not finished ?

What, is this the PC version? I dont see anything about it on the konami europe website?

I'm downloading the new rosters now and kits for some new teams for Champions League, such as Sevilla, Valladolid and more. But its takes soooo much time......

dont think a leaked one would be hosted on the konami site...

Konami statement last week

We regret to inform you that owing to technical problems, an incomplete version
of the new update was released accidentally on 30/10/2008 between 00:30-09:30 (GMT).

We have since suspended the patch download, but will be making it available again
on 31/10/2008 at 10:00 (GMT). The new additions include:

1) 2 new features “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” for Legends Mode.
2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
* Please note that both “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” will not be selectable until 5/11/2008.
* Unless you update the game by selecting “Download” from Systems Settings, you won’t be able to
play against customers who have already applied the update.
* Customers who have implemented the wrongly released patch between 00:30-09:30 (GMT) on 30/10/2008,
will need to update their games again.

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that you can make the most of the new features to enjoy PES 2009 even more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then they released this just after

“2008.10.31 Emergency Maintenance at 13:00 on 31/10/2008 (GMT)
We would like to express our utmost regret in the fact that
the update planned for release at 10:00 (GMT) on 31/10/2008
has been put back until 5/11/2008.
Until then, we will set up a temporary lobby which will be in place
after emergency maintenance between 13:00-14:00 GMT for
customers who have already updated the game so that they can
be matched with each other.

We would once again like to apologize for all inconveniences caused
thus far.”

so what i want to know is...is this the fucked up version, or the one that's due for release tomorrow ?

Last edited:

What about the crashes in BAL and other game modes? Why aren't these mentioned in the patch konami?

Konami statement last week

We regret to inform you that owing to technical problems, an incomplete version
of the new update was released accidentally on 30/10/2008 between 00:30-09:30 (GMT).

We have since suspended the patch download, but will be making it available again
on 31/10/2008 at 10:00 (GMT). The new additions include:

1) 2 new features “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” for Legends Mode.
2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
* Please note that both “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” will not be selectable until 5/11/2008.
* Unless you update the game by selecting “Download” from Systems Settings, you won’t be able to
* Customers who have implemented the wrongly released patch between 00:30-09:30 (GMT) on 30/10/2008,
will need to update their games again.

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that you can make the most of the new features to enjoy PES 2009 even more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then they released this just after

“2008.10.31 Emergency Maintenance at 13:00 on 31/10/2008 (GMT)
We would like to express our utmost regret in the fact that
the update planned for release at 10:00 (GMT) on 31/10/2008
has been put back until 5/11/2008.
Until then, we will set up a temporary lobby which will be in place
after emergency maintenance between 13:00-14:00 GMT for
customers who have already updated the game so that they can
be matched with each other.

We would once again like to apologize for all inconveniences caused
thus far.”

so what i want to know is...is this the fucked up version, or the one that's due for release tomorrow ?

wise call, konami. LOL
anyway, considering the fact the patch date is so close its likely to get it as official. i think they just have to update the site.
imho.

Yeah you could be right m8, but i just don't trust em any more LOL, + to be honest i want to know how it will affect all the patching that we've already done

of course, my updated baby will remain as stated till further GOOD recommendations, about rosters and good reasons to patch. :)

for example it would be good to see the game a little more slower, just to compensate the kitserver speeding effect :D

I'm downloading the new rosters now and kits for some new teams for Champions League, such as Sevilla, Valladolid and more. But its takes soooo much time......

where you download it from nothing is changed !!!

that download button is not in system settings LOLL

Last edited:

Holy crap PC Users, Konami have added a download option to system settings, it updates rosters for every team, and kits for many teams, except english sides it seems. Boo Yaaa!

Holy crap PC Users, Konami have added a download option to system settings, it updates rosters for every team, and kits for many teams, except english sides it seems. Boo Yaaa!

its not true !!! there isnt a download option in the system settings menu

and also if you update you get a message that you must install patch 1.10 and so over and over , so this patch is FAKE !!!

Yes there is an option to download, i am downloading it right now, it downloads the updates in game.

Use these steps.

Install windows installer 4.5
Install the first patch if you havent already
Install patch 2
Start the game
Go to system settings
Click download at the bottom
Enjoy

Can also confirm this is a genuine working patch.

Auto login now seems to work too.

Yes there is an option to download, i am downloading it right now, it downloads the updates in game.

Use these steps.

Install patch 2
Start the game
Go to system settings
Enjoy

thx it works now

all teams are updated

with all missing players and transfers great job finally !!!

Amazing that not a single fix has made it into the game in this patch. But only a bunch of stuff that absolutely does not matter.

Use these steps.

Install patch 2
Start the game
Go to system settings
Enjoy

Can u upload the cv_02.img updated by konami for us please?
PES2009_EDit01 can someone upload it updated by konami?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom