Pes 2009 patch 1.20 official release date:10/11/2008

Re: Pes 2009 patch 1.20

PES2009_EDit01 can someone upload it updated by konami?

Here You go --> http://www.speedyshare.com/598477159.html

You have to install the patch, then run the game, go to system settings and then choose "download". . Kitserver isn't working now, because exe file is 1.2.0 - we just have to wait for the updated version of KS with support to this patch.

There are some little mistakes like still no Busquets in Barca or Voronin is still in Liverpool but's way better than it was before. i've just played two matches online on those up to date squads.

For the people saying that it's fake :)

You have to install the patch, then run the game, go to system settings and then choose "download". . Kitserver isn't working now, because exe file is 1.2.0 - we just have to wait for the updated version of KS with support to this patch.

There are some little mistakes like still no Busquets in Barca or Voronin is still in Liverpool but's way better than it was before. i've just played two matches online on those up to date squads.

Thats the OF already updated by konami m8?
I mean thats the one with the CL teams and updated roosters?
Don't think so...cause it has bundesliga...

Last edited:

i hope they update fucking samuel eto'o. the lad is an absolute joke on that game, and a big reason why everyone online choses barcelona. i was expecting it to be milan this year as barcelona have weakened their attack in real life with henry who is about 500 yrs old, eto'o who is NOT the player he was 4 years ago. i can half understand messi but at the same time he cannot be tackled.......

i hope they update fucking samuel eto'o. the lad is an absolute joke on that game, and a big reason why everyone online choses barcelona. i was expecting it to be milan this year as barcelona have weakened their attack in real life with henry who is about 500 yrs old, eto'o who is NOT the player he was 4 years ago. i can half understand messi but at the same time he cannot be tackled.......

doh, i thought i was the only with this issue :D
i totally agree.

konami seems to improve players under the major lights, but almost never get them down.
imho, at this actual state, its not even fun to play with barcelona... u just have to pass forward the ball : if one between henry, etoo or messi gets the ball its very likely that u are going to score WITHOUT even have the need to pass once.
etoo has never been THAT fast, THAT hard-as-a-rock and THAT precise/fast with the shooting (especially after his major injury).
i was actually hoping in an update on the stats...

i dont have that on my system settings...

Anyone here manage to install this patch with a PES installation NOT stored on C drive? I have a "gaming drive" which is "E" when you boot in and i get an error whilst installing the patch :(

Thats the OF already updated by konami m8?
I mean thats the one with the CL teams and updated roosters?
Don't think so...cause it has bundesliga...

Sorry mate, i gave You the wrong file, here's the good one: http://www.speedyshare.com/320578327.html

The patch was propably removed because it has some errors, i found some of them yesterday when i look throught the edit mode.

EDIT: It's not patch fault i had another OF installed earlier and it caused this "no data" on players faces. When i've deleted my old OF the game created a new one and now everything works fine.

Anyone here manage to install this patch with a PES installation NOT stored on C drive? I have a "gaming drive" which is "E" when you boot in and i get an error whilst installing the patch :(

I have PES on my E Drive and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

Sorry mate, i gave You the wrong file, here's the good one: http://www.speedyshare.com/320578327.html

The patch was propably removed because it has some errors, i found some of them yesterday when i look throught the edit mode.

I have PES on my E Drive and it worked just fine.

Thanks Tomi, I'll tray again later when I'm home...

...as your OF discussion, if the patch is done properly it shouldn't have an OF all the files are updated in the actual game files. The PES2009_EDit01 is only created when you make an in game change like transfer or stat change and isn't needed at all to run the game.

Well i have been playing BAL with the patch since yesterday, and i have yet to see the game crash, although i cannot say for sure that all crashes have been fixed, but early signs seem promising.

I have noticed that saving and loading takes a little bit longer than before, i wonder if that has anything to do with the patch fix for the crashes.

Another thing which is fixed in BAL, if you speed the game up, then come on as a sub at half time the game speed would run slower than it was supposed to, not anymore.

Thats all i have noticed so far (excluding the official release note fixes/improvements etc) but ill keep my eyes open for new stuff as and when i see it.

I'm unable to explain...

I have the 1.20 patch and when the download (system setting > download) failed (No updates available) I have tried to download the patch again but the link is not found on konami server.

Is it clear now?

Bye

I'm unable to explain...

I have the 1.20 patch and when the download (system setting > download) failed (No updates available) I have tried to download the patch again but the link is not found on konami server.

Is it clear now?

Bye

Yes, but please lay off the alcohol next time. :FISH:

I expect Konami have taken the updates down because of either bugs/mistakes found, or it was released earlier than intended. Sit tight for now.

Well i have been playing BAL with the patch since yesterday, and i have yet to see the game crash, although i cannot say for sure that all crashes have been fixed, but early signs seem promising.

I have noticed that saving and loading takes a little bit longer than before, i wonder if that has anything to do with the patch fix for the crashes.

Another thing which is fixed in BAL, if you speed the game up, then come on as a sub at half time the game speed would run slower than it was supposed to, not anymore.

Thats all i have noticed so far (excluding the official release note fixes/improvements etc) but ill keep my eyes open for new stuff as and when i see it.

Thanks for that info! Great to hear that BAL will be more playable when starting on the bench, which I am doing at west ham right now :D

one question: i edited my OF with the real names by myself, does it still work when i install the new update? or do i need to remove it?

Last edited:

Bad news, the BAL crash has started happening again this is with the new patch 1.20. Even lowering the res to 1280x768 does not work, the game crashes as the match is loading, second season about 8-10 games in.

Really pissed off right now.

i cant play anyone online with this patch, i take it i can only play someone who has the same patch

spidercat_roger - Have you installed the first patch then the second

thnx for answering
yeah I have installed both of the patches, but nothing appears.
do i need to have connected to the online mode already to make it work???

I need your help guys, I would appreciate it.

Bad news, the BAL crash has started happening again this is with the new patch 1.20. Even lowering the res to 1280x768 does not work, the game crashes as the match is loading, second season about 8-10 games in.

Really pissed off right now.

try reinstall the game, because all my BAL problems have gone with patch 1.10, i play 1900*1200 with oldsavegames and there is no problem at all, the game is on my drive E.

have you the last directx, the last drivers etc...?

Back
Top Bottom