Pes 2009 patch 1.20 official release date:10/11/2008

Re: Pes 2009 patch 1.20

So i sent an email to Konami.........

--------------------------------------------
My sent mail

Hi, could you please give some info on the PES 2009 PC patch that was supposed to be released today ?., another delay ? & what about the patch 1.20 that was made available on Konami.net & then removed ?

Konami's reply

Any updates for the PS3 or Xbox 360 consoles, will be downloaded automatically
once they are available.

LOL ! at which point did i even ask about the PS3 or 360 Version ?..........aaahhh Konami..,always good for laugh !

hahah they sure are clueless at times!

You can play only with people who have the same version of the patch. If the person You're trying to connect has 1.1 version you won't connect, he needs to have 1.2 version too.

I just played online with patch 1.20 and I think online play improved a lot, now theres almost no "teleport players" ingame, even with a red/yellow connection

i really think moderator should close this thread as soon as possible... it seems there are just too many pepole around here who are too lazy to read or can't read at all that THERE IS NO OFFCIAL KONAMI 1.20 PATCH, it's NOT RELEASED YET.

The link is not working
Someone can upload the patch elsewhere.
Thank you

Patch 1.20 - http://www.sendspace.pl/file/4L05tQOh/ (alternative link)

The update saves in this catalogue:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

Here's is the file with the update from this catalogue: (this is the file that's downloading from "DOWNLOAD" option in the game and updates the squads etc.)

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/

You have to instert it to the catalogue mentioned above.

Thanks tomipl - I got the same problem as the other guys saying theres no download, but still I got updated boots anyway. Does that mean that the patch exe could've download the file itself and installed it. - maybe the download feature in the menu is for future releases?

Patch 1.20 - http://www.sendspace.pl/file/4L05tQOh/ (alternative link)

The update saves in this catalogue:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

Here's is the file with the update from this catalogue: (this is the file that's downloading from "DOWNLOAD" option in the game and updates the squads etc.)

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/

You have to instert it to the catalogue mentioned above.

It wont work unless u have this

Does the 1.20 patch affect the currently saved OF.
You see I made transfers, created missing players, modified formations and all that.
Now I'm assuming the patch will have players like say Rafael of Man Utd and Wilshire of Arsenal. Now I already have these players created on my OF. What will happen to them ?
Will there be two of each player or will the update create a new OF ?
Another thing is does the update revert the formations back to the default ones ?

as its called this is an update...it will replace your OF with a new one...
and i think ur old oF will not work with the v1.2 update

as the game still doesnt work on my main pc and i bet this patch will not help that i think im going to bomb konami hq. I have to play it on my wifes stinking laptop on a small screen..i even tried installing 32bit vista instead of 64 and it still crashes..ive had it

as the game still doesnt work on my main pc and i bet this patch will not help that i think im going to bomb konami hq. I have to play it on my wifes stinking laptop on a small screen..i even tried installing 32bit vista instead of 64 and it still crashes..ive had it

My mate has the same problem......he has a quad core, 4gb RAM and an 8800gt, yet the game randomly freezes on him.

He has triedc formatting, different drivers etc....no luck.

Any idea's anyone?

Back
Top Bottom