Pes 2009 patch 1.20 official release date:10/11/2008

Re: Pes 2009 patch 1.20

i cant play anyone online with this patch, i take it i can only play someone who has the same patch

Hello from France and sorry for my english :APPLAUD:

Same case and i don t know how is konami support in your country but here of course they don t know anything , so as it was impossible to play with others players i reinstalled the game and just patched the 1.10.

Some team players were ok with 1.20 patch but for example Thuram was still there in France team , so everything is not done :ZZZ:

Last edited:

Are you joking around? Now you gave a pes6 option file. :CONF:

OMG :( i'm sorry again :( The first link that i gave works (the patch works with alle the option files) but You have to have the patch 1.20 installed, and the patch from "download" downloaded.

Patch 1.20 - http://www.sendspace.pl/file/4L05tQOh/ (alternative link)

The update saves in this catalogue:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

Here's is the file with the update from this catalogue: (this is the file that's downloading from "DOWNLOAD" option in the game and updates the squads etc.)

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/

You have to instert it to the catalogue mentioned above.

Last edited:

Oh i see! Im downloading now...

The only thing I have to do is paste this file in KONAMI/Pro Evolution 2009/download ? Will it change anything except teams and players? I have put some new songs, will they be affected?

hmm. I can't find this directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

hmm. I can't find this directory:

Too see this folder You have to eneble the option show all folders in windows because the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data is a hidden one. If You don't have the patch 1.20 installed first You won't have this folder and have to create it on Your own.

Too see this folder You have to eneble the option show all folders in windows because the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data is a hidden one. If You don't have the patch 1.20 installed first You won't have this folder and have to create it on Your own.

Thanks for the help. I have installed 1.20, but can still not find the folder:-( i have enabled show all hidden folders in folder and search options... sometimes i hate vista..

Thanks for the help. I have installed 1.20, but can still not find the folder:-( i have enabled show all hidden folders in folder and search options... sometimes i hate vista..

On Vista is in ProgramData folder.

you are all downloading unfinished version of 1.20 patch... be patient when it's officialy released by weekend...

has anyone managed a game online with this patch installed ?

Yes. i played yesterday two games with my friends (but both of them had also installed this update). I had Sheva in Milan, and Robinho in City as i used these two teams in that games.

Well looks like i have downloaded the unfinished stats and roster update then. I hope this gives konami time to fix the BAL crash bugs, and other game mode crash bugs of team lineups and other data getting overwritten with blank corrupt data.

I emailed konami one of my corrupt saves, lets hope they take notice of it.

i realized how the beta version plays an amazing gameplay, cant wait for the real lineups and tweaks simply this game is astonishing unique in flavour

So i sent an email to Konami.........

--------------------------------------------
My sent mail

Hi, could you please give some info on the PES 2009 PC patch that was supposed to be released today ?., another delay ? & what about the patch 1.20 that was made available on Konami.net & then removed ?

Konami's reply

Any updates for the PS3 or Xbox 360 consoles, will be downloaded automatically
once they are available.

LOL ! at which point did i even ask about the PS3 or 360 Version ?..........aaahhh Konami..,always good for laugh !

Back
Top Bottom