PES 2008 (Xbox 360) - Official Topic

Don't know if it has been related but here are some news for PES2008:

5 new licenced national teams:

Brazil, Portugal, Greece, Ireland and Scotland

Some new clubs:

Newcastle, Tottenham, RSC Anderlecht, HJK Helsinki, IFK Goteborg, Panathinaikos, Spartak Moscow, Fenerbahçe, NK Dinamo Zagreb, FC Bale

I reckon last year instead of Arsenal they should of let Liverpool and Man U, as Chelsea and Arsenal had PES5, that would of been fairer, then these two now, Arsenal had it two years, greediness :D

No Probs JT, I spent ages thinking OMG there is no news on PES2008....but stunbled across the WE thread. there are 371 pages BTW

btw, most of those pages consist of people sayings things like:

"You are Gay" "Fifa is for Gays" "Seabass is Gay" "PES 2008 is the worst game ever, they raped our childhood" "Are the shirts untucked" "Do the flags wave in the wind" "Can you edit the grass?"

etc etc

Does it matter which teams are oficially licensed as I'm sure this time around we'll be able to get good option files that have been edited with as good as licensed details changed anyway...hopefully.

What is the big deal about sharing option files? If I can't download an option file with all the teams real names etc - it will be crap!!

I ain't sitting for hours doing it all by myself!

On the Playstation it was perfect - just using the xport and it was all sorted.

There won't be many names to correct. Only the Premier League teams will be unlicensed (bar Newcastel & Spurs) and some International squads. The remaining leagues and 'other' clubs will all be licensed, with correct names etc. It won't be as painful as the old days.

I just downloaded the fifa 2008 demo off xbox market place ( you need to get it off the american servers and have an hdtv to play it if you are in the UK). The reason being is i was totaly gutted when fixed cursor and player cam was removed after version pro evo 5. I always played it in that mode. Now with the play as a pro mode in fifa 2008 again you can be 1 player. So I played it for a few hours today an it is a great idea but fifa is no where near as good for game play and also i thought the graphics in fifa 2008 were ok nothing amazing. Does anyone know if the fixed cusor option and playercam will be back in pro evo 2008. In pro evo 5 player cam was an option in the PES shop you had to unlock like birds eye cam. I have scanned the web and its not even mentioned. To be honest i know loads of people who didnt even know he old pro ev 5 had it

How rubbish!! Ive been playing fifa all afternoon and if thats the case will it be the first year i buy both ; )

Pro evo for the gameplay and fifa for the play as a pro

Doubt it...how would they know bout the option having proper names etc...If they did then they wouldn't agree to allow editing in the first place...I'm sure if this was the case though they would just use a default online OF that cannot be edited seperate from the offline version.

I just downloaded the fifa 2008 demo off xbox market place ( you need to get it off the american servers and have an hdtv to play it if you are in the UK). The reason being is i was totaly gutted when fixed cursor and player cam was removed after version pro evo 5. I always played it in that mode. Now with the play as a pro mode in fifa 2008 again you can be 1 player. So I played it for a few hours today an it is a great idea but fifa is no where near as good for game play and also i thought the graphics in fifa 2008 were ok nothing amazing. Does anyone know if the fixed cusor option and playercam will be back in pro evo 2008. In pro evo 5 player cam was an option in the PES shop you had to unlock like birds eye cam. I have scanned the web and its not even mentioned. To be honest i know loads of people who didnt even know he old pro ev 5 had it

The cam in Pro was absolutely rubbish, it was impossible to use I felt.

For me its a Nightmare that they Play only Uefa Cup!!!! But its nice to have more licenced Teams! I hate Olympiacos and they are Licenced in Pes6!!! Thats also a Nightmare!

Its killing me that PES 2008 is not coming out before late October:( I were having great hopes for Fifa 08, but those hopes was crushed today as I downloaded the fifa 08 demo from Live. A lot is better with the game this time though. The game looks good, and player faces have improved. Small things as actually going for a header in midtfield, good animation on tackling, smarter AI(in defence at least) harder to score, the kits looks verry good also. But the game is still no fun to play! Dribling is frustrating, the game is to slow, seems like the players cant run.. takes to long to make a simple pass and its simply not possible to have a fast/fun football game from EA!

Back
Top Bottom