PES 2008 (Xbox 360) - Official Topic

i may have missed the answer to this but who is licensed in the premiership in this game? apart from newcastle and spurs who i know are.

Did you know, that besides Spurs and Newcastle being licensed, also the rest of the Prem, is Not Licensed :D Hahahaa thats NumberWang.

Joking aside, is it been confirmed that you can use standard images, jpeg etc to use to scan your sponsors, logos, faces on into the game?

perhaps you should give fifa a chance kellex and stop pining for pro evo

I have played the Fifa demo a lot these days, and its simply no fun and gets really frustrated after some time. I know this is a demo, but the gameplay will be the same as the original when released. But if there is an option to change the gameplay speed it might help.. Fifa has been way off for a decade now so as for pro evo, its been my favorite sports game for years with the exception of pes6 for the 360, so yeah, I will be "pining for pro evo!!

I have played the Fifa demo a lot these days, and its simply no fun and gets really frustrated after some time. I know this is a demo, but the gameplay will be the same as the original when released. But if there is an option to change the gameplay speed it might help.. Fifa has been way off for a decade now so as for pro evo, its been my favorite sports game for years with the exception of pes6 for the 360, so yeah, I will be "pining for pro evo!!

yes mate i'm a pro evo fan also but fifa has excelled and I for one enjoyed the demo, adonis mentioned that the full fifa will be alot better, bit quicker...so you never know you might like it, but like with most games you need to give it a decent chance first

yes mate i'm a pro evo fan also but fifa has excelled and I for one enjoyed the demo, adonis mentioned that the full fifa will be alot better, bit quicker...so you never know you might like it, but like with most games you need to give it a decent chance first

Hope so, cause I am still bying it next week with Halo 3. Are there any good fifa 08 forums out there that you can recommend?

Excuse me if this has been asked already, but has there been any talk of whether or not we can bring edited kits online? How about official roster updates, custom rosters for unranked games, or Master League teams online?

It seems like Konami neglects the online potential of the series, aside from trying to make the game full 11 v 11. JMO.

Last edited:
fifa is a waste of time and if you have a decent pc, buy pro evo on that has you wont be able to patch the 360 version of the game

why wont you be able to patch the 360 version!!??? from what I hear it will be easier than ever especially with the otion to use pictures for sponsors and emblems

and how would you be able to use external pictures? can you physicly download a patch/option file that contains all the kits and laod into your game? i doubt it

giz_19 thats manual editing, not patching, it will be easier for us to make patch stuff quality on our own, but I dont think patches them selves would be as easy.

Does anyone really believe that PES2008 will be different from PES6 on the 360??? I say no, we get only a PES6,5 or FE, with all stuff like the PS2 has, editors and so on! Nothing more! No Better Graphics a few new stadiums (same as in PS2 foe Years) and thats its!

Konami knows that the Game sells, and so they do the same shit every year!
Same as EA or any other Gameproducer!

If anyone has ever Played Virtua striker 3 he knows how Graphics and animation has to look like! give this the WE Gameplay some tuning here and there and its ready!

Poor Konami its so easy!!!

yes yes ! Konami does for 4 Games now the same shit, only a few animations are new, nothing more, and see Pes 6 on the 360, this was only a promo game not the full version! You will get it now called PES2008! Thats what makes me angry!
When i told about virtua striker, see how old it is and how a Stadium and Pitches has been done! they look great, also the animations are smooth! and this on an old gen machine like the Cube/ Dreamcast!
then see PES 6 on next gen. Cartoony graphics and not perfect animations!

And i hread my post correctly, i sid: Graphics and animations From VS and gameplay from WE! VS is an Arcade game!

But the point is:Konami can do it better!

Last edited:
Demo on Marketplace now. Go!

PES 2008 demo is up!

Content: PES 2008 Demo
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Asia or North America
Dash Text: [<ESRB EN>] A stunningly real, breathtakingly beautiful football game! That's PES 2008! Download, play and tell your friends "This is My Game".
Size: 1.18 GB

Does any one know any tips and tricks to use?
How do you dive? that looks very funny to do :)

Back
Top Bottom