PES 2008 (Xbox 360) - Official Topic

ha i dont knw if its out now but ur signature needed a high five ha

stand by me is the best film since the feeling u get wen u first play the new pro evo:( which iam yet to have the feeling of

dam i cant wait no longer!

There is slowdown but it ONLY happens during replays when the penalty box and area is crowded. It doesnt happen at all during the gameplay. And also you CANNOT import your faces using a usb stick, that was the first thing i tried, the only way you can get your face on there is with the xbox live vision camera.

Bought it, not sure what to think of it yet. It seems a bit arcadey a la fifa of old...one of the main reasons is that it's very easy to dribble with players even at high speed (holding rb). In pes6 you had to find a balance between slower but better controllable dribbles and sprinting dribbles to get past multiple players... here you can dribble easily even with the likes of deco (who aren't exactly that type of players) through defences if you were any good in previous pes games... it remains to be seen how this will work out against human opponents.

you think so? i dont think its like that at all, deco is quite tricky and i think hes just about right in the game, i got past a few players but never got any space to get a shot off. try dribbling with crouch...its like trying to weave a truck in and out of cones!(no offence to crouch fans, hes great in the air tho!)

So what happens now with getting kits onto 360 version ? looks like tools going to have to be made to hack the 360 gamesave file. ?

Or will it be possible to get kits through the vision camera surely they are going to come out terrible quality compared to picture though. ? Seriously cant beleive this 360 get neglected but PS3 gets features surely there was a way to implement it on 360. :/

Why has this never been said before now also its like a cover up.

Last edited:
I dont know, kits it seems is going to be a real problem on the 360 version. There is a option to scan badges with the camera aswell but im not sure what the quality will be like. Im gonna borrow my mates camera today and see how it turns out.

It can't be worse than last years PES6 XD - which I sold immediately and got me the PS2 version instead.

hopefully I won't have to do that this year...

I have to laugh at all the PS3 fanboys who said the game is gonna be better on their console, yet its the one with more slowdown. Ha Ha!

I have a PS3 myself but I hate fanboyism!

Has anyone reliable (Jack B for example) got the game yet?
I want to read a review that isnt either from (in game sponsors) IGN or some 14 year old giving it....

"ZOMG teh game is soo like wicked man its like your ronaldo amnd yous can like WHIP THE BALLZ in like from angles OVERHEAD KICK SMASH GOAL YEAH WICKED! Theres NO SLOWDOWN GAME IS BETTER THAN DEMO FIFA SUXX GOING BACK TO PLAY NOW KTHXBI!"

Know what I mean :/

I have to laugh at all the PS3 fanboys who said the game is gonna be better on their console, yet its the one with more slowdown. Ha Ha!

I have a PS3 myself but I hate fanboyism!

Has anyone reliable (Jack B for example) got the game yet?
I want to read a review that isnt either from (in game sponsors) IGN or some 14 year old giving it....

"ZOMG teh game is soo like wicked man its like your ronaldo amnd yous can like WHIP THE BALLZ in like from angles OVERHEAD KICK SMASH GOAL YEAH WICKED! Theres NO SLOWDOWN GAME IS BETTER THAN DEMO FIFA SUXX GOING BACK TO PLAY NOW KTHXBI!"

Know what I mean :/

:lmao:

360 version = LAG, no way of changing camera view, LAG, too fast, LAG, too easy to score in front of goal, LAG, Barcelona too strong, LAG, cant change camera view, jerky jerky replays.

Is this really pro evo? This must be a sick joke surely.

360 version = LAG, no way of changing camera view, LAG, too fast, LAG, too easy to score in front of goal, LAG, Barcelona too strong, LAG, cant change camera view, jerky jerky replays.

Is this really pro evo? This must be a sick joke surely.

Surely you can change the camera view.

Please say yes...

Yes you have to change it in single player, sorry didnt look hard enough......the game slows down even more now though with the "wide" view.

I think the game has a serious and i mean serious problem with lag. The replays looks awfull, last years game looked much much better.

Yes you have to change it in single player, sorry didnt look hard enough......the game slows down even more now though with the "wide" view.

I think the game has a serious and i mean serious problem with lag. The replays looks awfull, last years game looked much much better.

Where did you get your copy from?

Henc its suggested to use Normal Long

Where did you get your copy from?

My bro came back from holland today, hes been away smoking drugs and stuff.

The lag needs sorting, i just hope it doesnt take Konami 3-5 months to release a patch.

Gaming these days is really going down the shitter i can tell you that much.

Back
Top Bottom