PES 2008 (PC-DVD) - Official Topic

It might struggle to run this game with any sort of good level of detail.

Sorry if I go a little offtopic, I wanna know if kitmaking will be possible in pes2008...I mean will kitmakers be able to produce new kits? The "formula" will remain the same?

i've got some qustions, 1 - have the classic teams been kicked out?
2 - Will we be able to use faces and stadiums and kits from last PES or is it a completely new engine?
THX

I can't see or download it because of my low internet speed and I think there are quite a few people who can't do that, guys who have seen it, can you give us your comments?

nice, does the hair move to? today games characters have moving hair as far as I know. I always wanted moving hair.

hey do you think that we will be able to update this version of the game like we do with the other games with patches or maybe just the memory option file

Guys I have a question. I am planning to buy a laptop to play the next PES. It has 512MB Nvidia 8700M GT graphics card in it. I know that nobody knows what the PES 2008 will require to play it on our PC's right now. But do you guys think this graphics card will be able to run it with everything maxed out?

IMO yes, with that card sure thing, that's one of the best right now, but i think that 512MB RAM won't do it, you need at least 1G or maybe 2 to run it maxed out, we also would like to know the procesor

im sorry but i have to agree with nick on this one, you are talking abit of cack here and there. you have pointed out some flaws in pro evo that are bloody minor it annoys the heck out of me when people complain about it, super cancel? wtf are you talking about?

you critisise the shooting? its 10000 times more realistic that piss poor fifa but not perfect.

listen you stick to your shitty arcade piece of crap called fifa, and we will stick with our pes6 where the real men play. go play the kids game of fifa and good luck to ya. God knows why your in a PES forum when your a bloody fifa lover. you will NEVER see me in a fifa forum thats for sure

enough of this comparing crap, lets get back on topic here. will pes08 have shirt phyhsics like in nba2007?? the do need to sort out the stupid commentary.
So you will NEVER like Fifa? Even if it becomes the best game available? Just because it's name is Fifa?

That is sad.

And those things are not minor, they are major bugs which make the game suck, simple as.

IMO yes, with that card sure thing, that's one of the best right now, but i think that 512MB RAM won't do it, you need at least 1G or maybe 2 to run it maxed out, we also would like to know the procesor

Hi. Thank you for the reply. Actually 512MB is for the graphics card. The unit itself has 2GB of memory. And the processor is T7300(Santa Rosa I believe) 2.0GHz.
Thanks again:)

So you will NEVER like Fifa? Even if it becomes the best game available? Just because it's name is Fifa?

That is sad.

And those things are not minor, they are major bugs which make the game suck, simple as.

wtf talk about a late reply LOL!!!!!!!!!! no they are not big bugs. FIFA has a whole is a BUG hench why it sucks and is only half has good has pro evo. the day fifa becomes better den pro is the day i will buy fifa, simple has. im no fanboy of a product. thats just stupid.

i think he means 512mb of video ram. at least i hope so because nowadays laptops dont come in less then 1gb

Back
Top Bottom