PES 2008 (PC-DVD) - Official Topic

Brother, this simply sucks.

It's posts like these that make me want to wait for PES2009 to upgrade my pc...

Next pes2009, 2010 and so on will be basically the same graphically speaking. So if ure pc can run pes2008 will run pes2009, 2010, etc..Only when there's a PS3 the graphics will change, and u can wait a few years till that happens!

The 7600 just dosnt cut it with modern games.

I have a 7600gt and play the demo on high, and only have a touch of slowdown on replays !!

And I have yet to find a game I can't play with my 7600, Bioshock, Crysis, Lost Planet, all run great with no issues

ARGGGGH same shit every year, in south europe game comes a few days earlier( only some great shops like Media MARKT), its out in greece for the PC and also the 360!!! For Ps3 i dont know!!!

I want this GAME!!!!!!

I have called same store here in Germany and he says out on October 31!!!!! What the F..............!

Does anyone else have problems with the keyboard inputs when playing with v-sync switched on? The game simply acts as if i had presses the key longer than i really had, which is bad especially in menus. Fraps shows me 60 fps, so it isn't a performance problem. Also in windowed mode or with vsync off, everything is fine. Gamepad inputs work as they should as well... any ideas why this happens (or even solutions)?

Does anyone else have problems with the keyboard inputs when playing with v-sync switched on? The game simply acts as if i had presses the key longer than i really had, which is bad especially in menus. Fraps shows me 60 fps, so it isn't a performance problem. Also in windowed mode or with vsync off, everything is fine. Gamepad inputs work as they should as well... any ideas why this happens (or even solutions)?

Sorry ,mate, I have not got a clue, but who is the lady in your avatar ?

Just play with it windowed then move it to virtually all of the screen.

Just play with it windowed then move it to virtually all of the screen.

Would be an idea... or simply not using the keyboard but the gamepad. :)

Sorry ,mate, I have not got a clue, but who is the lady in your avatar ?

That's Eva Briegel (*Wikipedia*), the singer of the German pop-band Juli (*Wikipedia*), which is actually my absolute favorite band. ;) I don't think people know about that band in other countries, although they're very well-known in Germany. Maybe their debut single, Perfekte Welle (perfect wave), is known a bit better... if you're interested, you can listen to their songs on amazon or similar: Es ist Juli (1st album), Ein neuer Tag (2nd album) :)

That's Eva Briegel (*Wikipedia*), the singer of the German pop-band Juli (*Wikipedia*), which is actually my absolute favorite band. ;) I don't think people know about that band in other countries, although they're very well-known in Germany. Maybe their debut single, Perfekte Welle (perfect wave), is known a bit better... if you're interested, you can listen to their songs on amazon or similar: Es ist Juli (1st album), Ein neuer Tag (2nd album) :)

Will have a listen today, cheers mate, but one question, why are you listening to music, you should be beavering away at the new kitserver for all of us (just kidding):lol:

Back
Top Bottom