epl + ligue 1 + serie a tim + bundesliga
lfp + fifa + fifa + eredivise

thank you...

xXEvo-BorgXx,
i dont have time to increase sizes of every emblem...sorry

http://rapidshare.com/files/70693072/unnamed_48.bin
http://www.speedyshare.com/853801688.html

Screen:

and can you make this emblemes with eredivise (OTHER C) <---> bundesliga (ML)

THANK YOU

Last edited:
hi guys i got a question

i tried to find into cv_ cv_1 and rv_x files the arrows which appears when u compare 2 players (up and down arrows) cuz i wanted to change theyr colour and make the up sided one different from the
down side one. but i noticed that thers not a "phisical grafic file" into the iso's game, so im wondering if maybe the game create em dynamically and get the texture colour from some random gradient..

do any of u know an answer to this question?

and sorry if my english isnt perfect

Can anyone figure out how to change the location of the team locator graphic on the team selector screen?

8b89ruq.jpg

I've put a few new teams into the game and would like this to be in the right place for them.

I'm guessing some hex editing will be required. If anyone could solve this problem I'd be very greatful!

Thanks in advance.

HD Emblems/Menu v3.0 LAUNCHED:

* HD Menu (EPL - Ligue1 - SerieA - Eredivisie - LFP - OtherA - OtherB - Bundesliga)
* HD Emblems (128x128 - 64x64)
* HD Competitions (256x256 - 128x128)
* EPL Replay Logo

Rapidshare / Speedyshare

Great job devill_sfc, please devill_sfc, portuguese Bwin Liga logos,and competitions.

Thank You Very Much.

Last edited:
Hi there!
I got some updates for my Pes2008 but I did check that now I´m using the Playstation pad buttons and also a 'ball symbol' on my radar. How can I get the original pad view/buttons and ball´ symbol on my radar? Can someone upload the original bin files?

I want to use the originals one because not all the buttons were changed (i.e, @'change game plan' window I can see the original buttons for pressure, counter atk as you can see in the last screen):

2077402715_18c0593db0.jpg

2078192450_86ae7fa47f.jpg

2077427979_519beb80cb.jpg

Thanks a lot, I´ll appreciate any help and sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
put this in bin misc_104 in the rv_e file using GGS to return the buttons to xbox ones and to change the ball back. so far, i cant change the pad, ill get back to you on that one.

Re: New Sky Sports replay logo

New Sky Sports replay logo

skysportstl4.png

DOWNLOAD - For people using the PS2 pad graphics:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

==================================================

DOWNLOAD - For people using the default XBOX graphics:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

Import over "misc_50.bin" in "rv_e" using GGS.

The replay logos dosent work i follow the instuctions for every logo i download but i see only the logo of konami in replays what i have doing wrong?

123zu1.jpg

Last edited:
put this in bin misc_104 in the rv_e file using GGS to return the buttons to xbox ones and to change the ball back. so far, i cant change the pad, ill get back to you on that one.

Thanks a lot Vaile, I´ll try it!
I think I saw something about the original pad over this thread, I´ll search for it again.

Back
Top Bottom