[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

Fantastic work mate! But could you make FIFA and UEFA logos for Others league A and B please?? Anyway.. Premiership logo is incorrect, it's the old one.

And about emblems..

Could you try BundesLiga in the same style?

Can someone pls reupload this for me...No-patch? Thanks

i know this might be not the appropriate thread but could someone tell me where i can find the moroccan national kit or how to make one (you know a tutorial) and btw morroco rocks someone did watch teh game against france?? whahha

ooh and thanks in advance palls

okay somethings really weird, i try put a new turf in the game, and works fine up until a certain point,. i can get the new cv_1new.img file on the desktop, with the new turf in it, but as soon as i change its name, and replace the cv_1.img already in the /img dir. , or delete it, or just move it, and put the cv_1new.img that i made into the img/ dir. the cv_1new.img, doesnt contain the new turf.

so in simple terms, as soon as i put the new one i made into the directory, all the changes are gone, and its the same as an unmodified cv_1.img

can anyone help me?

okay somethings really weird, i try put a new turf in the game, and works fine up until a certain point,. i can get the new cv_1new.img file on the desktop, with the new turf in it, but as soon as i change its name, and replace the cv_1.img already in the /img dir. , or delete it, or just move it, and put the cv_1new.img that i made into the img/ dir. the cv_1new.img, doesnt contain the new turf.

so in simple terms, as soon as i put the new one i made into the directory, all the changes are gone, and its the same as an unmodified cv_1.img

can anyone help me?

I am having this same problem with kits, flags and emblems.

Do you have Vista? I have a feeling it is to do with it storing things in the virtual store instead of the actual program files.

HD Emblems - LAUNCHED!!!
* 2 versions inside it ( Pes 2008 No-Patch and Superpatch 0.5 )
* Choose one and install it using GGS ou AFS Explorer ;)
* Everything in HD 64x64 / 128x128
Ps.: Missing just "1" emblem in 128x128.

Download:
Rapidshare / Speedyshare

Screen Superpatch 0.5:

Credits:
Emblems: Spark / FMVita GFX Team (Sortitoutsi.net)
Editing: devilishh

This logos are great m8. But it looks small in game.

Can you make them a little bigger.

can someone please upload the PS2 controller picture which replaces the xbox one in the game? i searched back in this thread but all the links are dead..

cheers
i'd so if i would know which bins are the correct ones. i could export them from cv_0 then. i've deleted the single ones.

I've almost download, everything around this forum; custom patches, balls, etc.
The thing that DOESN'T work at all, is the replacing of this shit-XBOX pad's image & buttons.
PLEASE, post me a suitable (and working properly) link, to REPLACE this crap=XBOX with a proper PS pad...
Also, I've download some GREAT trophies (that works with DkZStudio, like the creator says), but there is NO TUTORIAL how and where should I import them!!! Any help?
(Generally, I've test and put many "patches" and "updates". Some, ARE GREAT INDEED!)

And finally, something last... IS THERE ANY OPTION, to SLOW-DOWN the damn speed of the game????? The players/ball are moving like... I'm pressing the FF on the remote-control!!!

Please boys, reply me on these issues.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom