[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

hello people.
i got the original kits for chelsea installed, when i play offline they get selected, but when i play ONLINE they dont work, please help.

Where are the League Emblems located guys? I know team emblems are in 8092 and 8093 but where are the team emblmes located? :) Thanks

Where are the League Emblems located guys? I know team emblems are in 8092 and 8093 but where are the team emblmes located? :) Thanks

lol,you don't know what are you talking.
Nation and team big logos are in 8092,and small are in 8093
When you go with GGS at 8093 click on it it will say
file has too many textures and it will ask please choose which one you want to edit now and you write numbers,for example from 100 to 250

lol,you don't know what are you talking.
Nation and team big logos are in 8092,and small are in 8093
When you go with GGS at 8093 click on it it will say
file has too many textures and it will ask please choose which one you want to edit now and you write numbers,for example from 100 to 250

I am talking about the League Emblems!

Last edited:
Is it possible to edit a player to have the flip-flap AND the heel feint... so far the only player to have both is cristiano ronaldo.

In the old pro evo you could use a player as a base to copy over the hard coded moves, but this one doesn't allow that.

Is it possible to edit a player to have the flip-flap AND the heel feint... so far the only player to have both is cristiano ronaldo.

In the old pro evo you could use a player as a base to copy over the hard coded moves, but this one doesn't allow that.

you are right those are hard coded tricks,but it seems like it can't be done in new PES,none didn't do it for now(if someone did,he can correct me.)

New emblems and menus v4.0 launched! ;D (Credits inside)

Rapidshare / Speedyshare / Gaming Access

previeweplnn5.png

Last edited:
Does ANyone Know how to make the Kits work Online , my kits work perfectly offline but not online pls help.

oh..cv_0.img
flags..._8092 and flags..._8093

they are the last files..
after openning them...classical emblems are numbers from 58 to 64.

**devill_sfc** i see HD emblems on GA and I try find U on all forum, and finally found, just to say THANKS SO MUCH, MAGNIFICENT WORK!!!

M8s

I have a request to make.

To explain...

I was using the ESPN Scoreboard...
Now I changed to PESMania Scoreboard.
But...When I enter in ML again, I saw the letters "JUV" in the place of the emblem.

1º> The files to turn that to normal are the 8092 and 8093?

2º> Someone can upload that ORIGINAL FILES for me? To turn that to normal aspects?

Sorry.
But for me it's really important now.

M8s

I have a request to make.

To explain...

I was using the ESPN Scoreboard...
Now I changed to PESMania Scoreboard.
But...When I enter in ML again, I saw the letters "JUV" in the place of the emblem.

1º> The files to turn that to normal are the 8092 and 8093?

2º> Someone can upload that ORIGINAL FILES for me? To turn that to normal aspects?

Sorry.
But for me it's really important now.

Forget it.
I've already get that.

Back
Top Bottom