[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

Hi everyone:)

Do you know (or is there a link) to the pc version of the spl patch for pes 2008?

Been looking for ages and can't seem to find it anywhere:(

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone:)

Do you know (or is there a link) to the pc version of the spl patch for pes 2008?

I think is no PC version of this patch

Can someone know where is bin(number) with emblems from "select league menu" in MASTER LEAGUE??

hi im new to the forums and to pes 2008 on the pc can somone tell me the best patch, with the most features and upto date rosters. Ive been looking round the forums but theirs so many im getting confused.
edit:
i have now downloaded kuyts patch but i cant make or save an option file in the game, every time i start the game it starts again eg asking which diffuculty and i cant save anything i edit or save or load a master league. I have also tried to download an optionfile but pes cant find it and it doesnt do anything.

Help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
hi im new to the forums and to pes 2008 on the pc can somone tell me the best patch, with the most features and upto date rosters. Ive been looking round the forums but theirs so many im getting confused.
edit:
i have now downloaded kuyts patch but i cant make or save an option file in the game, every time i start the game it starts again eg asking which diffuculty and i cant save anything i edit or save or load a master league. I have also tried to download an optionfile but pes cant find it and it doesnt do anything.

Help would be much appreciated.

Are you using the Keyboard by any chance? Happens all the itme with the patches.

OLD:Resolution Fixes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jioc0
Resolution Fix Wide Screens PES 2008
- 1152x864
- 1360x768
- 1440x900
- 1680x1050
- 1920x1200

Can I use this patch in PES6? I need the 1360 x 768 resolution badly. Or can someone tells me how I can get one for PES6?

I saw somewhere on the internet...
About a 'modification' on gamefiles to put the Master League Money To MAX.

Is that possible?
How?

The problem is the fun got reduced...

Yeah, in pes6 you could do that with some software-gadgets and have max money. But master league is so easy to win that if you get max money, it will lose all the fun.

i'm curious too.. i want to make my own custom team and play a master league with it, but if you create custom teams you only get 1000 money..
for example if i want a team with torres, lampard, maldini and other players in it, how can i do that??

change a team in edit mode you are not using like the pes team then transfer all the players you want onto that them, leave edit mode without saving and start a new master league with the team you made, save the master league and then you can restart the game. the players should be back at their teams but you will have a master league team with custom players

KITSclasicosPESutdWEutdbydans_fear.jpg

can you send me this full bicture or all numbers, i need inters (inter milan) numbers for fonts and for kut numbers? THANKS

Thanks devill_sfc for this great job !

I only have one little request : the makers of the patch I use (PES Compétition, from a french team) have replaced AIK Stockholm with Shakhtar Donetsk. But of course they didn't replace the logos, they hadn't any !

So please could you make it in both sizes, so the patch could be really complete ? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom