100% Konami adboards?

Casartelli

Topplayer
18 January 2006
I'm having this weird glitch.

All my adboards, TV logo etc were working fine untill today. Now everything has been replaced in game by Konami adboards. GSS styill shows my custom made adboards in the .img though.

In game I now have 100% Konami adboards, Konami tv logo, Konami everything.

Do more people have this bug (I've read that Konami can alter adboards when you log in to their network).

Aaaah didn't search there :) But it's unbelievable!!
I wonder if cracked version if PES have the same problem,.. if not the legal guys, like me, are being screwed!

I knew that Konami could online change the adboards, but why would they change it to Konami adboards only...

I'll try to block PES2008.exe with my firewall

Go into control panel--->network connections-->network connections--->right click on internet connection then disable. Do this in reverse to restore your internet.

I have also this problem. In the .img all fine, but nonetheless this Konami adboard appears. I even re-installed the game, spent hours for trying to get back my Eurosport-Replay-Logo. I think Konami starts messing around with the community.

Thanks guys for your advises. Will try it immediately.

I just found out that if you disconnect your internet and start PES you just have to wait for the title screen. Then ALT+TAB to your desktop and eneable internet again. Now you won't have Konami adboards.

Seems like PES loads them when you start the game.

omg.....¬¬
this problem started today here....wtf

anyone solved it without disconnecting internet?

Well, f*ck KONAMI. Then they should have made the game better than it is now.

control panel - windows firewall

click on exceptions tab, scroll down to pes2008 and click delete.

alnino,
it dont work...when i click on Pes2008.exe...it automatically create another exception...=S

did it solve to u ?

yeah, worked for me.

you can use a firewall program otherwise if the windows one didn't work for you.

Back
Top Bottom