OFFICIAL WINNING ELEVEN 10 REVIEW thread [hands on we10+ingame pics and vids]

Re: WINNING ELEVEN 10 REVIEW[hands on we10+ingame pics and vids]

can somebody help me pls why when i download kaiwais videos i can hear the sound of the game but i dona't see anything, i open them with realplayer and it doesn't work. i really want to c this videos

How come the sound is still the same old crap? Is this so hard to develop? I don't hear a freakin' difference between a normal ball posession situation and a goal!

Please anyone can post some stats of players AC Milanc like sheva or kaka thx a lot

ok i have one dvd disk left and i am about to burn We10, but before i do
can any1 tell me where the ball files are located as i want to change th beachball and meat thing etc to real balls. thanks (cant wait to play this)

I don't want to be a dick or anything but I believe we have some people in here who are saying that they played WE10 when in fact they have no fucking clue about WE10 at all. Some of these videoclips are fishy to me.. we have CAMERA, VIEW and oher things written in English.. all Japanese games have these things done in Japanese.. why would they have this changed to English now.

johan said:
I don't want to be a dick or anything but I believe we have some people in here who are saying that they played WE10 when in fact they have no fucking clue about WE10 at all. Some of these videoclips are fishy to me.. we have CAMERA, VIEW and oher things written in English.. all Japanese games have these things done in Japanese.. why would they have this changed to English now.

You're right, we all have an unfortunate inate ability to lie through our teeth.

Nobody has played it. Honest.

Last edited:

The only english ive noticed is when scoring a goal its says "todays goal" and then the amount the player has scored in the game. Looks a bit stupid really.

kingeasynow said:
You're right, we all have an unfortunate inate ability to lie throguh our teeth.

Nobody has played it. Honest.

it also hasnt been leaked, honest

tiktiktiktik said:
having been playing the game for a couple of hours now (played the whole international challenge and won teh WC with england on 4*) ill have a quick review:

Gameplay:
Improved, tighter control and more responsive. This actually allows for beter control of the game flow. You can now have quick short passes in midfield and youll be able to keep the ball. Also you can dribble yourself out of problems easier. Shooting is improved with now sidefoot shots fron the edge of the area more common. Did a henry special on the edge of the area at hit the crossbar. Also body weight/collision is improved with it being a bigger factor now. A handy element added is when a striker is running with the ball and the defender is behind him he sticks out an arm to keep the defender back, this in combination with a powerfull striker (rooney) makes it easier keep ahead of the defender.
Ref has improved aswell with less fouls but better "play on" quality. Goalies have also improved and have added animation however one thing i noticed, and this is probably the only negative is that they use punch to often which means a lot of shots get blocked and end up in the penalty area or even worse shots are only half blocked and end up in the net. When playing the IC i ended up scoring about 5 times with shots that should have been saved ending up driblling into the net as the goalie didnt parry good enough. For pes6 this should be lessened. Speed of the game is perfect atm with you being able to decide whether you want to play a fast attacking game (chelsea) a fast passing game (arsenal) or a slow passing game, meaning you can easily slow the player down and look for openings, or pass it about some more keeping possesion.
8.5 (would have been a 9 were it not for the goalies)

Graphics:
The same really with added animations. Some goalcelebrating animations has 3d crowds in the background which do look good. Pitches are still the same old crap. Stadiums look the same as the did (with two new stadiums unlockable in the shop). Also crowds are back in a fairly lame way. As was discussed when we9 was released that the stadium editors over here could just add a crowd texture to the stadium bins instead of the empty seats, well thats what nokami has done with a blurred crowd texture being applied. If you actually look at it it does look poor, however it is an improvement when playing the game that the stadium does look filled.
8 (still decent enough for ps2 standards)

Options:
Dont know yet(too much japanese), however IC is a good addition. But general impression is that it will be the same as pes/we9
6 (ML looks like it will be the same and IC cant cover the lack of development in this area)

Sound:
Same old crap

Overal:
If you didnt expect much like myself you will be pleasently surpised by the development of the gameplay. It really is very good with the poor goalie punches being the only negative comment. If you were hoping for improvement in options and the like youll be dissapointed.
7-(8.5+8+6+5)

Thanks tiktiktiktik, seems like an objective review. Shame about the complete lack of new options but I'm not exactly surprised. It's Konami's speciality - do bugger all to improve them for decades at a time.

Not sure if you were one of the believers that WE9/PES5 was utterly swamped with cpu cheats, but if you were, what is your impression of we10 in this regard?

tiktiktiktik said:
it also hasnt been leaked, honest

And Fernando's first translation is a figment of our imagination, therefore there couldn't possibly be English text in our imaginary Japanese game. Honest.

There are people who have "special sources" and are actually playing this game as we speak..thats cool.. but what I hate is morons who still play WE6 and say oh I have the game..

Auto side step is gone according to ClassicD.

@Tiktiktiktik, I enjoyed reading your stuff too! ;)
thanks for taking time to write it.

wow just played more of it and it's pure controlling bliss.It's so much smoother. Feels like a real match more than ever.

yes, a thank you to tiktik

please anyone can post some stats of milan ac sheva or kaka thx a lot

@tiktik... do u know if 2+ players can play in the international challenge mode, or is it simply a 1-player-only mode?

Last edited:

lundi said:

no stat requests allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lundi

no stat requests allowed.

okay anyway thx for you answer

lundi said:

No.

We dont do stat requests!

how has so many ppl got the game when it isnt out for another 4 days?!?!

kel said:
Here's a video of a whole match I've played on five stars difficulty to show the gameplay.

FC Barcelona vs. AC Milan [90.6 MB]

hey Kel,(or anyone who's dwloaded the vid) can you pls upload it to another site as i've got some problems dwlding from rapidshare...... thnx :)

Dar said:
No.

We dont do stat requests!

Dar, a little off-topic, but what happened to showusmiracle.com? i used to visit that site regularly.

The next user asking for stats will be shot.

Kezz said:
The next user asking for stats will be shot.

GOD..... has spoken :)

Excellent reviews and info guys, just cannot wait now.

I would also like Kel's video uploaded to another site Rapidshare is not friendly to me neither

Kezz said:
the next user asking for stats will be shot
in the head :mad:.......... while hanging upside down :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

My first Winning Eleven 10 video

Full match Liverpool vs AC Milan 2 player - there is lag when recording so not the best example of skill

You can see the menus and goal celebrations too

http://www.gameklip.com/v/242/

Enjoy :)

If anyone has any vids they want hosted I can upload them - just PM me the details.

Cheers for the reviews guys. Love the new face of Garcia, probably one of the most lifelike in the game i've seen so far!

Can someone post some pictures from player faces?

magnumpi said:
My first Winning Eleven 10 video

Full match Liverpool vs AC Milan 2 player - there is lag when recording so not the best example of skill

You can see the menus and goal celebrations too

http://www.gameklip.com/v/242/

Enjoy :)

If anyone has any vids they want hosted I can upload them - just PM me the details.
great vid mate :applause:, its nice to see the goalkeeper and the striker has a 50-50 chance of reaching over hit trough passes which is definately a plus :).........good goal :) ;)
btw i can only watch half of the vid, it just reloads when it gets to that position

Back
Top Bottom