Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny one that. Coleman and Fayed are saying he's not for sale, and Saha is now pissed off about that, cause he wants the move really. Not that he's unhappy at Fulham, he's having a great time, he just wants to take it up a notch, CL football and all that.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Funny one that. Coleman and Fayed are saying he's not for sale, and Saha is now pissed off about that, cause he wants the move really. Not that he's unhappy at Fulham, he's having a great time, he just wants to take it up a notch, CL football and all that.

Nowt wrong with that IMO :)

kcgpen2000 said:
so... do you rekcon man utd will put in another bid ?
i hope he does.

If they do mate they'll get him but Fergie isnt keen on anymore £10mill plus bids for anyone at the mo so Fulham are gonna have to take it.

He's not in a bad situation at Fulham but as I posted in the United thread he's not too happy about them standing in the way of his "dream move"

Don Domenico said:
I'd rather have Vieri ;).

Yeah I agree.

Really I just can't see Saha doing anything against the top clubs in Europe, never rated him and never will.

Saha Disgusted At Fulham For Blocking Move
Louis Saha has launched a furious attack on Fulham for blocking a potential £8m move to Manchester United.
The French striker says he is "disgusted" with Fulham's decision and believes a move is in everyone's best interest.
Saha has attracted the interest of Sir Alex Ferguson after scoring 14 goals this season, but he believes his chance of a dream move to Old Trafford are now over.
"On Tuesday morning, my club confirmed they don't want to let me leave. I am really disgusted, almost downcast," he told L'Equipe.
"A transfer to Manchester, it was a good deal for everyone. They proposed £8 million! It was very good for Fulham.
"All the same I am not Ronaldo! And I had the opportunity to join one of the greatest clubs in the world. It was the chance of my life.
"Of course Manchester won't contact me again in six months, they will have signed another forward by then!
"I really can't understand the position of chairman Al Fayed. I thought I could leave for what I have done. I have given a lot to Fulham."

Peter Enckelman
From Aston Villa to Blackburn Rovers
Antonio Carlos Zago
From Besiktas to Fiorentina
Marco Simone
From (?) to Nice
Giacomo Cipriani
From Piacenza to Sampdoria
Wilfried Dalmat
From Nantes to Lecce
Georgiou Kinkladze
From Derby County to Leeds United
Hugo Almeida (Loan)
From FC Porto to Uniao Lieira
Tiago (Loan)
From FC Porto to Uniao Lieira
Alessandro Grandoni (Loan)
From Sampdoria to Modena
Jamie McMaster (Loan)
From Leeds United to Chesterfield

[quote="ZicoReally I just can't see Saha doing anything against the top clubs in Europe, never rated him and never will.[/quote]

I disagree with u , coz saha is a quality striker, he's all right , he's got the pace , he's skillfull, he's young!

however I'd agree with u as english Premiership is easy for some strikers.

Gregory Vignal
From Liverpool to Espanyol
Wamberto
From Ajax FC to Bergen
Liam Miller
From Celtic FC to Manchester Utd.
Mario Rebecchi
From Inter to Genoa
Alessandro Potenza
From Inter to Ancona
Fabien Laurenti
From Olympique Marseille to Ajaccio
Aleksandar Ilic
From Anderlecht to Vitesse

lol this is pretty funny...

Portsmouth are threatening to pull out of a £500,000 deal for Eyal Berkovic if Manchester City insist he does not play in Saturday's game between the two clubs.
Milan Mandaric, the Portsmouth chairman, confirmed last night that he had agreed a fee for the Israeli international but the matter is complicated by Kevin Keegan's insistence that Berkovic does not turn out against City at Fratton Park.

"They have to allow Berkovic to play for us or the deal is cancelled," said Mandaric. "The deal depends on a couple of technicalities such as a medical examination. Those things are almost irrelevant but the other issue is vital to us."

Keegan is desperate for the money so he has transfer funds to sign a new goalkeeper, so the City manager might be forced to back down and allow Berkovic to play.

Alternatively the situation could resolve itself with Berkovic indicating he might not be fit enough anyway.

Harry's a proper character, ive never heard of anyting like this before.

Well Berko went for 500k and will face his old club at fratton park this weekend.

You just know he's gonna score the winner!!

fingers crossed!

:)

Juventus' Davids' six-month loan to Barca has been settled between the two clubs. Player terms are still to be agreed.

I just watched the highlights of Barca - Santander.... Barca had 2 under 21 spain strikers playing! No wonder they keep losing, their stars were all on the bench!

Look
Barca are an absolute god team
But they just dont gel.

Rustu
Marquez
Puyol
Reziger
Iniesta
Xavi/Coco/Gerard
Ronaldinho
Overmars/Quaresma
Enrique
Saviola
Kluivert

So has Davids actually joined Barca on loan yet, or are they still negotiating?

Milanista said:
I just watched the highlights of Barca - Santander.... Barca had 2 under 21 spain strikers playing! No wonder they keep losing, their stars were all on the bench!

They have a stringent new youth policy, which could be the reason for that.

SulphuricX said:
Look
Barca are an absolute god team
But they just dont gel.

Rustu
Marquez
Puyol
Reziger
Iniesta
Xavi/Coco/Gerard
Ronaldinho
Overmars/Quaresma
Enrique
Saviola
Kluivert

There's a reason this is called the January Transfer thread. Suprisingly its for talking about Janaury Transfers. Not Barcelona's team. There's a...wait for it...BARCELONA thread for that! I know! Shocking news! Quick! Head over there! Now! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom