Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Domenico said:
They need Rivaldo as Derlei will be out for the entire season.

Yeah thats be a good move for Rivaldo, is he cup tied though cos he could play at OT for the next CL rounds, Ive only see Rivaldo play once so it'd be good to watch him again......

are u sure hes cup tied ? Did he play for Milan this season in the CL ?? Also ithink your allowed to add one player to your CL squad over christmas. I remember LAzio added RAvanelli a couple of seasons ago after they signed him from Marseilles... his last CL for Marseille was against Lazio and then 2 months later he was playing for LAzio V Marseille.

Don Domenico said:
Once, once in your whole life?!

Yeah, Barca havent been to OT since 98' so that was the last time I saw him play, in the flesh that is. So if he joins Porto i'd get to see the great man play at OT for probley the last time.

Im actually trying to think of a "best 11" that i've seen play against us at OT, and it aint easy........

Now that Marseille put Barthez online, i would like to know what No. his shirt will show on the first match!

anyone ?

The OM Web says 16, but 16 is used by that other Goalie!

regards,

Paul.S

even more transfers:

-Mazzone factor tempts Nakata
Hidetoshi Nakata is keen to make a fresh start at Bologna FC after joining on loan from Italian rivals Parma AC.

Nakata from Parma to Bologna

-Ancona hand Grabbi fresh start

Grabbi from Blackburn to Ancona

regards

i just heard that RIVALDO will come on 15th JAN. to saudi arabia , jeddah . to look over a contract with a saudi club called ITTIHAD .

i wish it doesnt happen for two reasons:

1- i hate this club.

2- i wish rivaldo the best...

hope its not true....

H@$$@N said:
i just heard that RIVALDO will come on 15th JAN. to saudi arabia , jeddah . to look over a contract with a saudi club called ITTIHAD .

i wish it doesnt happen for two reasons:

1- i hate this club.

2- i wish rivaldo the best...

hope its not true....

Like what i told u guys , it finally official , go to www.socerage.com ... :(

Chivu will join Chelsea

Chelsea will swoop for Roma defender Cristian Chivu according to Russian owner Roman Abramovich - fending off interest from fellow Premiership club Manchester United.
Roma only signed the Romanian international captain in the summer from Ajax, but have struggled to meet payments for the star - and could be willing to part with the influential defender.

Abramovich insists that the player will be reunited with international colleague and friend Adrian Mutu - and hinted that Manchester United will not be able to match their bid.

"Chivu will come to England only for Chelsea and he will be my golden boy," Abramovich told the News of the World.

"We want Chivu and we will make a better offer than Manchester United."

Agent Victor Becali confirmed that there had been contact - and admitted that the right bid could lure his charge to The Premiership.

"It is true that Manchester United and Chelsea have contacted us," said Becali.

"Christian could be playing in England if the deal is right."

Christian Chivu as quoted today

"It is pleasing to know that such important clubs are interested in you but I’m staying here. I’m convinced that I can achieve great things with Roma."

:l

yup

Milan flop Rivaldo has finally found a new club after he agreed a one-year contract with Cruzeiro.

The Brazilian, who left the Rossoneri in December, had been linked with a number of clubs in Spain, England and Saudi Arabia.

However, he’s decided to stay in his homeland after the Belo Horizonte outfit offered him a 12-month deal.

Reports suggest that the 31-year-old has a clause in the agreement which would allow him to join a European club in the summer for free if he was approached.

also

Juventus are ready to wave goodbye to Edgar Davids immediately – but only if he joins a foreign club.

The Dutchman, out of contract at the end of the season, has been forgotten by boss Marcello Lippi which has led to speculation that he could be released immediately.

Both Inter and Roma are keen on the 30-year-old but director general Luciano Moggi has ruled out a January move to either club.

"He can leave us immediately because we have players such as Stephan Appiah, Antonio Conte and Enzo Maresca who we can rely on," he stated. "But we’ll only allow him to move abroad."

That has increased rumours that the midfielder could be set for a six-month loan switch to Barcelona.

Barca boss Frank Rijkaard, who played alongside Davids at Ajax, is a known fan of the former Milan player.

However, there are stories which suggest that the proposed move won’t happen because of financial reasons.

Davids wants around £2.2m in wages until June. Struggling Barcelona are only offering around £800,000.

That has opened the door for Chelsea to make an offer after they made a bid for the player last summer.

If that happens then he could be convinced to stay at Stamford Bridge instead of joining Inter or Roma for the 2004/05 campaign.

bobogol said:
Davids wants around £2.2m in wages until June. Struggling Barcelona are only offering around £800,000.

Haha

I like that bit "only" £800,000. :mrgreen: ;)

Hidetoshi Nakata (Deal)
From Parma to Bologna
Fabien Barthez (Deal)
From Manchester United to Olympique Marseille
Dado Prso
From AS Monaco to AC Milan
Sebastián Battaglia (Deal)
From Boca Juniors to Villarreal CF
Leonel Gancedo (Deal)
From Osasuna to Real Murcia
Iván Hurtado (Deal)
From Barcelona Guayaquil to Real Murcia
Roberto Bonano (Deal)
From Barcelona FC to Real Murcia
Bobby Petta (Deal)
From Celtic FC to Fulham
Giorgios Karagounis (Deal)
From Inter to Perugia
Okan Buruk (Deal)
From Inter to Perugia
Petri Pasanen (Deal)
From Ajax FC to Portsmouth
Francesco Colonnese (Deal)
From Lazio to Perugia
Djibril Cissé
From AJ Auxerre to Liverpool FC
Guillermo Pereyra
From River Plate to Wolfsburg
Rivaldo (Deal)
From AC Milan to Cruzeiro
David Belenguer
From Real Betis to Rayo Vallecano
George Finidi
Free to Real Mallorca
Julio César Pinheiro
From Osasuna to Atlas

Half of them are rumours, Prso remains at Monaco, and as far as I know the Okan, Karagounis and Colonnese deals are not done yet either...

Anywhere here's a deal that has happened.

Peter Enklemann from Aston Villa to Blackburn. ;)

Ljuboja has gone to PSG from Strasbourg. (loan till end of season which then becomes a 3 year contract). He's in the Serbia & Montenegro squad in PES3.

The Perugia talks are still ongoing, nothing's done yet.

Vryzas Perugia to Fiorentina (an old one)

Professor Nutmeg said:
Ljuboja has gone to PSG from Strasbourg. (loan till end of season which then becomes a 3 year contract). He's in the Serbia & Montenegro squad in PES3.

The Perugia talks are still ongoing, nothing's done yet.

Vryzas Perugia to Fiorentina (an old one)

Vryzas scored for Fiorentina yesterday in there 3-2 victory over Catania. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom