Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boro have been linked (transfer talks) with Emile Heskey.. :shock:

and..............Harry Redknapp is interested in Francis Jeffers.

and..............Nicky Butt is favourite to go to Boro, but :roll: face stiff competition from Tottenham, Newcastle, Everton and Birmingham.

SulphuricX said:
happy now boro?

i'm not happy cos now there are two barca threads. what to do? erm, tell ya what change this back to the jan transfer thread and we'll leave it open. dont, and it'll be locked. all barca discussion takes place in the official thread, a link for which can be found in the index at the top of the footy forums.

Yeah god knows whats going on here. I complained as this was the January Transfer thread, not the Barca thread. This is for January Transfers not Barca talk. So go talk Barca in the Barca thread and this can be the January Transfer Thread Again.

Evo said:
Boro have been linked (transfer talks) with Emile Heskey.. :shock:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Another Ricketts! We need a top quality striker not Heskey. Im gonna cry if we do sign him :(

As for Nicky Butt, great player, but we dont need him we've got too many of his class of player already. Whats Super Mac thinking!?

Conceicao to Porto is a great deal i think. Porto really have a strong midfield: Deco,Conceicao, Maniche and Costinha. The also have some other greats, like Alenichev and M. Ferreira.

Don Domenico said:
Conceicao to Porto is a great deal i think. Porto really have a strong midfield: Deco,Conceicao, Maniche and Costinha. The also have some other greats, like Alenichev and M. Ferreira.

He's been in dire form the last couple of seasons :shock: perhaps he can rekindle some of his old form back home.

bobogol said:
Don Domenico said:

He's been in dire form the last couple of seasons :shock: perhaps he can rekindle some of his old form back home.

Well he still had his moments.

Don Domenico said:

Great, because I think he's an outstanding player, don't know why he aint produced anything over the past few seasons, so lets hope he get's back to his best again at Porto.

Think we're nearing the end of the activity? or are we going to have a flurry of transfers at the end of the window?

I'm itching to start a new ML!

Freddy Grisales-->From:Atletico Nacional To:-->Aston Villa

Bocanegra--> From:Chicago Fire To: Fulham

Well he didn't have a good debut tonight. Lost 3-1 to Newcastle. As for Mc Bride, Souness wanted him on loan only at first, then Coleman put in a more attractive offer for him. I reckon he'll go to Fulham personally.

I don't know if this the appropriate thread to do this (if not , mods please feel free to put this in another thread).
You guys will remember Club Brugge San Siro hero Andres Mendoza. Shortly after that match in San Siro Mendoza had to play with Peru and was injured. Since then he wasn't able to play. Now there's a big conflict between Brugge and Mendoza. Club Brugge has a deal with Locomotiv Moskou for Mendoza. Mendoza does'nt fancy an transfer to Moscou (and one can't blame him in my opinion).
With the money Brugge would have from Mendoz's transfer they (allegedly) want to buy Aston Villa's Balaban...Brugge is furious with Mendoza because he refuses to play for Locomotiv Moscou...
To me this illustrates that sometimes players are sometimes really "traded" like commodity goods...
Furthermore i think Mendoza is way better than Balaban...

I think Mendoza took a good decision for himself. When he came to play for Perú he said that only he would leave of Belgium if he went a league of greater level, but I believe that now he will have problems with the club.

Oh dear, somebody should tell them. Desperate for firepower, Club Bruges are reported to be in talks with Aston Villa reject Bosko Balaban. Could it get any worse than this?

From soccerage.com

Arsenal have close to signing French goalkeeper Sebastien Frey from Italy's crisis club Parma, according to reports in France.

It is claimed officials from Highbury have been holding talks with Parma about signing the highly-rated keeper, who could leave for £7m.

Frey, who has also been linked with Chelsea, has claimed to have held talks with Arsene Wenger.

He said: "I won't have any trouble with the language. I have already spoken to Arsene Wenger, he's waiting for me.

"I feel good in Italy, but I can't stay as it would be bad for Parma, who need money and soon."

Adriano's Return Pushes Vieri Away From Inter!!

With the return of Adriano to Inter, Christian Vieri's stay with the nerazzurri seems highly unlikely now.

Come June, Inter would have 6 attackers (Adriano, Vieri, Recoba, CRUZ, Martins and Kallon) and this over-abbundance would mean that one or two forwards will have to be sacrificed.

The Italian striker has many admirers, but few seem to be able to provide him the necessary financial deal the player would require. The most likely destinations for Vieri would therefore be Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea with the latter having already tried to sign the player last summer.
(as quoted directly from soccerage.com)

awwwww cmonnn vieri, just join ur city rival AC Milan!!!!! not MU or Madrid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom