Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, sulfurs wishlist for a striker... what was soo wrong with eidurs performance against the addicks? i dont know, chelsea have enough strikers as it is - jimmy floyd, mutu, crespo, eidur... why anymore?

-azn

Inter have joined Arsenal in the hunt for Aston Villa striker Juan Pablo Angel. The Colombian has struck a mini goal rush in the last week and Coach Alberto Zaccheroni has admitted he is looking at several targets in England.

???

bobogol said:
Inter have joined Arsenal in the hunt for Aston Villa striker Juan Pablo Angel. The Colombian has struck a mini goal rush in the last week and Coach Alberto Zaccheroni has admitted he is looking at several targets in England.

???

I don't think either will buy him. He's too streaky a player. Last season, he was utter rubbish but this year he's bagging the goals. I think the 'big' clubs will wait to see if he can remain consistency before forking the cash.

bobogol said:
He scored many goals for River plate but come on, he's playing for Aston Villa and look what service he gets.

exactly...cant blame his performance when ya got crap players around him...

Misfit said:
bobogol said:
He scored many goals for River plate but come on, he's playing for Aston Villa and look what service he gets.

exactly...cant blame his performance when ya got crap players around him...
its quite like darius vassel aint it... i think juan will do better at inter...

-azn

Inter wont sign him, if they do, they'll get rid of him at the end of pre season. They have Recoba, Martins, Adriano, Vieri, Cruz, Ventola..... jesus christ....and stankovic is the next big arrival.

what is this adriano thingy bout milan?he's contract is still half owned by parma,moratti is tryin to get him back but parma want more money for him.so technically,not an inter player yet(i mean completely owned)...

the only they are lettin go of is nakata.his wages are too high for them at parma.they will hold on to adriano till next season at least and hold inter to ransom."pay up or we'll sell the other half to the highest bidder"most likely bein real or milan......

oi, all of u can f**k off. angel is class. in his first FULL season in english football he bagged double figures. then gregory refused to play him for some reason. taylor came in, did exactly the same, and it looked all ova for him. fair play to D O'L, he's come in, given him a chance, and angel is repaying him with interest. Don't slate his perfomances ova the last few seasons cos he didnt play much

does any one know who the champions have been linked with lately. ive heared a few but does anyone know any more......

Not sure Stotty, but AC have released Rivaldo so they have loosened the purse strings for maybe getting someone in.

FD

garyswinson said:
oi, all of u can f**k off. angel is class. in his first FULL season in english football he bagged double figures. then gregory refused to play him for some reason. taylor came in, did exactly the same, and it looked all ova for him. fair play to D O'L, he's come in, given him a chance, and angel is repaying him with interest. Don't slate his perfomances ova the last few seasons cos he didnt play much

I agree he is class.....I remember seeing him for River Plate years ago and just knew this guy was quality. The reason it took him so long, was the fact he was having terrible problems settling in. He's got a great attitude and works really hard for the team, and thats something you don't normally see from foreign players.

Fiorentina President Diego Delle Valle is determined to see his club return to the top flight and is intent on making them promotion contenders by the end of January with a series of new buys.

Perugia striker Zisis Vryzas, Lecce captain Luigi Piangerelli and Ascoli duo Gaetano Fontana and Mirko Savini have already been snapped up, but more are on the way.

It is reported that their next target is former Empoli hitman Massimo Maccarone. The Italian has struggled to make an impact since moving to Middlesbrough and would relish a return to a club with such a strong history.

The local Press maintains that Maccarone has already given his consent to the mid-season switch.

Perugia are also making massive changes in January and have asked Inter for the loan of winger Karagounis. Former Grifoni defender Mauro Milanese could also return to the club after a spell with Ancona.

Also
Chelsea interested in Adriano
Parma general director Patrick Nebiolo has confirmed Chelsea’s approach for striker Adriano. “Chelsea are the club who have asked for him with the most insistence,” he said.

“I received a telephone call on Saturday, but they know if they want Adriano they must wait until the end of the season.”

However, the financial crisis that has engulfed the club because of the collapse of Parmalat could see the Gialloblu forced to sell their star assets such as Adriano.

The player has also expressed his concern at the current situation within the club and is already considering a move in the January transfer window

Also

Ibrahim Ba will be staying with Bolton despite interest from Middlesbrough. “I have enjoyed being part of the squad,” said the former Milan star. “This is a good club and Bolton have given me a new lease of life. I don't want to go anywhere else.”

He's cack anyway, he was utter shite at Milan.

bobogol said:
It is reported that their next target is former Empoli hitman Massimo Maccarone. The Italian has struggled to make an impact since moving to Middlesbrough and would relish a return to a club with such a strong history.

The local Press maintains that Maccarone has already given his consent to the mid-season switch.

Cheers for that mate - Brilliant news :D
Where did you hear it?

Sheep Shag Army said:
sounds like a good move for rivaldo to me

I was just about to say, he'll fit in well at the team of divers. I also believe there interested in Stilian Petrov from Celtic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom