Official 1.2-patch released!

Re: Official 1.2-pacht released!

Because non Chelsea nor Arsenal are licensed teams in the game ;) The new licensed teams in this patch are: Sevilla FC, Atletico de Madrid, Racing Santander and Real Valladolid They now have their kits and badges. Other teams have only updated squads.
Just just have to download some logos for kitserver and ESTEBANS online kit patch and all will be ok ;)

Last edited:

I won't be uploading this new file because there's no need to do this. I've checked everything - in EDIT mode and it's exactly the same file as it was available to download when the patch was released for the first time. Even the size of the old/new file is the same 176,31 MB (180 546 kb when You check the file properties in Windows).

So this link is still useful, if someone wants:

First install Patch 1.2 and then...

Download this file:

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/ - THE FILE WITH THE NEW LICENSES, SQUADS ETC.

Insert it into Your

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

After this Your OF should update automatically. It was like this with my game.

But this is a hidden folder so You have to eneblae the option "Show hidden files and filders" in Windows.

So Primepost, it was not strange that when You had my file insterted You had the "no downloads available" text when You entered "download" feature ;)

Last edited:

how do u have licensed arsenal and chelsea?
i still have north london with default kits.

and no...logos still the same.
i mean chelski and arsenal must be the next ones to get original!!

does someone know a useful logo patch, it would be good if it had bundesliga logos for other teams b

Yes same here this 1.20 patch has removed my Evoluti Superpatch. When I go to master league now my kit is black.

In exhibition mode its fine.

Also kitserver has become in effective it says wrong EXE. Prob because its not compatible with the 1.20 patch yet

players missing after konami patch 1.20

Resodihardjo ado den haag
Horvath ado den haag
Carraciolo ado den haag
Milic ado den haag
enoh ajax
Overtoom heracles
Douglas heracles
Van Dijk volendam
Smit volendam
gibbs arsenal
bennett middlesbrough
j.johnson middlesbrough
stoch chelsea
insua liverpool
lopez west ham
lupatelli cagliari
jasse auxerre
busquets barcelona
dominguez atletico madrid
nadal mallorca
bellvis numancia
Gabriel,moon,souza panathinaikos
bulykin,bruzzese,rubenilson anderlecht
akpala club brugge
kristensen,larsson,santin kopenhagen
Gentsoglou,Hetemaj,Juanfran aek athene
annan,dorsin rosenborg
danny,puygrenier zenit

Last edited:
Yes same here this 1.20 patch has removed my Evoluti Superpatch. When I go to master league now my kit is black.

In exhibition mode its fine.

Also kitserver has become in effective it says wrong EXE. Prob because its not compatible with the 1.20 patch yet

The 1.2 patch will overwrite logos , team names ,kits and the kitserver will then not work or recognise the .exe file.

Right now its either stay with patched 1.1 and kitserver , or update and lose use of patched content till a kitserver is released supporting 1.2 version by the great man himself,Juce.

Do you guys have any idea why the game gets stuck on an empty background image when I choose "download"? I cleared it with the firewall, but nothing happens until the game stops responding and I have to shut it down.

danny is a great player, don't know why konami forgot him.

i tried to install the logo patch and copied the cv0a-file in my img-folder, but it doesn't work. i guess its a new file with the logos.

i have still a prob, when i play online or become a legend with vsync, the winwows maximes everytime after a sequence. this sucks!!

I won't be uploading this new file because there's no need to do this. I've checked everything - in EDIT mode and it's exactly the same file as it was available to download when the patch was released for the first time. Even the size of the old/new file is the same 176,31 MB (180 546 kb when You check the file properties in Windows).

Download this file:

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/ - THE FILE WITH THE NEW LICENSES, SQUADS ETC.

Insert it into Your

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

But this is a hidden folder so You have to eneblae the option "Show hidden files and filders" in Windows.

So Primepost, it was not strange that when You had my file insterted You had the "no downloads available" text when You entered "download" feature ;)

ok about the img file (it must have been built some time ago, since it has just few more licensed kit) but...
sure about the option file?

dont remember by whom, but someone posted that "5 days ago" option file content. there were some player with garbled face along with some missed transfer (ex: voronin).

it is sure that your option file posted above is the one that the new official patch installs?

tnx

any help i tried Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable and Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable (v2) and nothing happen

I've got the "leaked" patch 1.20, installed the official one, but when I go to settings and download it says "no update available".....

i have all black kits now have both patches installed ?
In exhibition mode i have black kits also

had the same thing , the new patch 1.2 overwrites the OF and thus you will lose all the kits relinked by relinking tool plus KS does not support pes2009.exe v1.2 at the moment thus if you have the same old OF with relinked kits you will have them black.

try to remove the links and you will have the default unlicensed kits

Regards

is it me or the patch updates u the option file without touching the updates u have done by yourself?

i still have the modifications i did on the various stats and now ive got all the right transfers (which i did have before, ok) and the once missing players (like gudjohnsen).
miracle?

Last edited:

Download this file:

Insert it into Your

can someone give me a mirror? :)

Does this patch also solve the problems with the revolutions in the Bal- save games??? because I didn't install 1.10.

had the same thing , the new patch 1.2 overwrites the OF and thus you will lose all the kits relinked by relinking tool plus KS does not support pes2009.exe v1.2 at the moment thus if you have the same old OF with relinked kits you will have them black.

try to remove the links and you will have the default unlicensed kits

Regards
Hi thx for reply what do you mean by removing the links?
Regards

I have installed patch 1.20 but, for example, Baptista and Robinho are in Real Madrid (Valladolid, Gudjohnsen and other players are ok and the patch was installed fine).

I have installed patch 1.20 but, for example, Baptista and Robinho are in Real Madrid (Valladolid, Gudjohnsen and other players are ok and the patch was installed fine).
Try to delete your OF
Robinho is definetly at ManCiy in 1.2;)

Back
Top Bottom