Official 1.2-patch released!

Re: Official 1.2-pacht released!

iv installed 1.20, but there are no new licenses for teams like Atletico Madrid!

You have to go to system settings there is a button called download... this button will download all the info... But at present the servers are down so try later in a few hours time...

iv installed 1.20, but there are no new licenses for teams like Atletico Madrid!

because this is not in the 1.20 patch. After installing it You have to run the game, go to system settings--> download and download a file which contains new licensces..... read the posts above...

Download function is working now:

pes20092008111012583560ft0.jpg

Last edited:

i can cofirm , the download its workin, i'm downloading as we speak, a big update for major leagues and UCL.
go in Documents & Settings/your user/Local Settings/tmpwepes
and there u can find the files.

untitled.JPG

Last edited:

i will help u once i've finishet the update dl.

later: yes m8, 'cuz they will update all roosters from all the licenced team in the game..and add some

If You have mine cv0f.img installed it can be true. It would mean that it's exactly the same file as the one i've downloaded a couple of days ago. I've deleted my file before the current use of the download function to check if the both files are the same.
'
Fu... i have only 60% for now....now it's downloading so slowly that i'll be downloading for another 3 hours with this speed...

Last edited:

how can i know if my game is updates is there a way to test it, like can you give me a team that has just been updates i'l check like that plsss

i will tell u if those two files are the same in size...i'm on 72%...so wait a couple of minutes..

finished back to offline all transfers done now trying to get online,and works yihaa,but most have old version so you cant play against them arghhhh

tomipl & razvanultra thanks a bunch for willing to upload the .img file... Shall be waiting patiently...

tomi dude iv just deleted that file you gave me and now it sais new updates available soo dude it must be the same than , ok next step is give me a team to check to see if its updated thxxxx guysss

Option file will not work unless You have this file:

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/

insterted into Your

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

After this Your OF should update automatically. It was like this with my game.

But this is a hidden folder so You have to eneblae the option "Show hidden files and filders" in Windows.

can you explain why do we need that file? i guess konami would let us know that we need that in order to download new rosters...

Primepost, if u finished the dl go and see if in the CFR Cluj have Yousuf Kone

Back
Top Bottom