Official 1.2-patch released!

Re: Official 2.1 pach released!

ok just frustrated bro thats all maybe that update was there thats why i said that how did you follow up on the file dude

Re: Official 1.2-pacht released!

I don't know what has been uploaded, as I haven't installed the patch yet.
I am still at school, and therefore I cant test the patch before i get home later today;)

Is there any difference with this file and the one that was released a week ago?

I think U have to download the new updates via the new Download-option, in the ingame settings menu.

Oops, Konami did it again!:APPLAUD: They released a absolutelly useless patch, you can't even download new rosters:RANT: 5 days ago you could with the "first" 1.2 patch which was then removed, but Konami did nothing during these 5 days:BOP::APPLAUD:

Wow, then they have really fucked it up this time.
I just think it is wierd that I have all new CL-teams and updated teams with new players, as I only have the unofficial version of the patch installed.

iceman why does't have to be like this man now someone else will do an option file where there will be tons of transfers missing lol

Read this and You'll know why You can't log online:

2008.11.07 Emergency Maintenance
Emergency Maintenance will be held between 10:00 - 12:00 on 10/11/2008 (GMT).

A new update file will be released by this maintenance between 10:00 - 12:00 on 10/11/2008 (GMT).

The following features will be added by this update file:
1) 2 new features "Replay Upload" and "Theatre of Legends" for Legends Mode.
2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

* Unless you update the game by selecting "Download" from Systems Settings, you won't be able to play against customers who have already applied the update.

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that you can make the most of the new features.

http://www.maintemgr.konamistyle.jp/mds/2....uk&mid=3759

no update available when you download from this option loll

The same thing is with the "Download" function. You can't download nothing because severs are not working at the moment. And You won't have updated roster untill You use this function.....

So guys, don't talk stupid things that this patch is piece of crap etc. I've downloaded it when it was on the server for the first time and i have all the squads updated and new licences for Atletico, Racing, Valladolid and Sevila..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom