Official 1.2-patch released!

Re: Official 1.2-pacht released!

Iceeman38, u did that by copying the new cv0F.img file, i suppose?

nope first patch with 1.20
then go to systemsetting
on the bottom there is download
then download the available update
then go online and all is ok but you cant play because all people got first version arghhh

can you explain why do we need that file? i guess konami would let us know that we need that in order to download new rosters...

Because this is the file that You download form the "Download" function in the game. Patch 1.20 does not update the rosters, it only provides some new options in the game like the "download" fetaure wchich updates the squads. And this file cv0f.img is the file with the squad updates, licences etc. And i assume thats it's exatly the same now as the one that i've downloaded when the patch was available form the first time (from Primepost's post). So if someone didn't want to wait he could download this file on his own form sendpsace where i've uploaded it.

can you explain why do we need that file? i guess konami would let us know that we need that in order to download new rosters...

Madball I haven't completely understood what you said.. The roster can be downloaded in 2 ways... I way is through the game in system settings or 2nd way is the way you have quoted in your previous post! both have the same end result so either one will do! I hope this helps!

Because this is the file that You download form the "Download" function in the game. Patch 1.20 does not update the rosters, it only provides some new options in the game like the "download" fetaure wchich updates the squads. And this file cv0f.img is the file with the squad updates, licences etc. And i assume thats it's exatly the same now as the one that i've downloaded when the patch was available form the first time (from Primepost's post). So if someone didn't want to wait he could download this file on his own form sendpsace where i've uploaded it.

okay, i see now... thank you ;)

I've installed patch, and I cannot log in online now (An error has occured). Do you know why?

R2.Savage said:
et1405647456.jpeg

İşte bazı kadrolardaki değişiklikler:

js1241253462.jpeg

di1254690494.jpeg

cc1271933836.jpeg

rq1267551844.jpeg

vm1337947669.jpeg

rc1322342474.jpeg

Patchin sorun yapmaması adına orjinal exe nin üzerine ve oyunun DVD sini takarak yükleyiniz.

Patch of orginal dvd for update use

Last edited:

I've downloaded the patch but I have to get back home to download the new rosters from the server. But I don't think that there are many differences from the "leaked" patch....
I 'm also waiting for an update from Juce and then the game will be almost perfect!!

ohh yousuf cone is not in the cfr cruj squad jeeeesss come on konamiii this gut is a striker tooo is everyone else misising him ???

i downloaded the new patch and still getting "save data is corrupted" wtff konami ¬¬

Actually, the name of this young Man U player is Rodrigo Possebon...

rq1267551844.jpeg

Last edited:

now, they have to made chelski and arsenal original!!

is the team-logos-file replaced, because i have the old ones, and i had replaced the file with proevoluti's logo patch!

how do u have licensed arsenal and chelsea?
i still have north london with default kits.

and no...logos still the same.

anybody tell me how Champions League was updated ?
I read somewhere about new teams in CL Mode.

cheers mates!

Back
Top Bottom