Official 1.2-patch released!

Try to delete your OF
Robinho is definetly at ManCiy in 1.2;)

I uninstalled the game (making a backup of my OF), installed, apply patch 1.10 and then 1.20 and download "cv0f.img", so my clean OF is not the problem I think :S

EDIT: I have entered now into the game and Robinho are in M.City LOL

Last edited:
I don't find any difference except for the enormous amount of people who were still using v1.10 last time I played.

Last edited:
Hi thx for reply what do you mean by removing the links?
Regards

When you apply the patch and download the update through download in system settings ===> the patch will be installed and will be asking you to overwrite the data, if you click yes then it will overwrite your OF and all your edits will be lost (in this case you should see all unlicensed kits back to default). so if you are still using the OF with linked Kits, Kits will be shown as black as it should be loaded through kitserver from cv06.img inside kitserver which is not working , for the moment kit server does not support V1.2

You have to wait for the new release

:))

Re: Official 1.2-pacht released!

ok about the img file (it must have been built some time ago, since it has just few more licensed kit) but...
sure about the option file?

dont remember by whom, but someone posted that "5 days ago" option file content. there were some player with garbled face along with some missed transfer (ex: voronin).

it is sure that your option file posted above is the one that the new official patch installs?

tnx

I second this question. I still can't download the update, so I'm looking at different ways to get it. I'm just not wild about using one that's a bit old and possibly not the same as the latest one.

I've done it with the previous "leaked" patch and I'm not doing again.

At least not before juce releases 1.20 compatible kitserver along with the OF I use, Burgum's that is.

After the 1.20 patch? Can you list the ones missing! Thanks..

players missing after konami patch 1.20

Resodihardjo,horvath,carraciolo,milic ado den haag
enoh ajax
Overtoom,douglas heracles
Van Dijk,smit volendam
gibbs arsenal
bennett,j.johnson middlesbrough
stoch chelsea
insua liverpool
lopez west ham
lupatelli cagliari
jasse auxerre
busquets barcelona
dominguez atletico madrid
nadal mallorca
bellvis numancia
Gabriel,moon,souza panathinaikos
bulykin,bruzzese,rubenilson anderlecht
akpala club brugge
kristensen,larsson,santin kopenhagen
Gentsoglou,Hetemaj,Juanfran aek athene
annan,dorsin rosenborg
danny,puygrenier zenit
gaete,hopf,paulse,sema,soderstrom hammarby
Almerares fc basel
dag,kose,uysal,Zapotocny besiktas
josico,yilmaz fenerbahce

Last edited:
players missing after konami patch 1.20

Resodihardjo,horvath,carraciolo,milic ado den haag
enoh ajax
Overtoom,douglas heracles
Van Dijk,smit volendam
gibbs arsenal
bennett,j.johnson middlesbrough
stoch chelsea
insua liverpool
lopez west ham
lupatelli cagliari
jasse auxerre
busquets barcelona
dominguez atletico madrid
nadal mallorca
bellvis numancia
Gabriel,moon,souza panathinaikos
bulykin,bruzzese,rubenilson anderlecht
akpala club brugge
kristensen,larsson,santin kopenhagen
Gentsoglou,Hetemaj,Juanfran aek athene
annan,dorsin rosenborg
danny,puygrenier zenit

I read these.. Aren't most or all of these missing players and not missing transfers?

Now I'm confused , would anyone tells me from where the updates are being loaded, after the update i did not see any changes in the date of the img files of the game, i'm Using Vista 32, to be more specific, I did a complete boot preview and it was working before, the boot preview should be in cv05.img unnammed_99.bin, with the new KS 8.1.1 I should see them in-game , but it is not, the update has changed 2 adidas boots F50.4 in which i can not see them in the cv06.img , it seems they are being loaded from a different img file. same thing for the emblems and logos, and other stuff

Thanks for your comments.

PS: I could not find cv0f.img anywhere knowing that i have show hidden files and folders on all my HDD

i havent applied the pacth...still using 1.10

so, if i already have almost every team licensed with kitserver, have an updated OF and dont like to play online, is tehre any benefit in getting 1.20?
i just wondering , cause ive put a lot of hours working on my current OF and i dont want to start all over again.

I'm sorry, if I'm not mistaken all I need to get the update is this file .img? And then it creates the new OF?

If this is correct, could ANYONE who has done the update with the latest version upload or send me by email this file? I ask because my download window does not work and freezes pes2009.exe.

I'm not sure the file posted before is the same as the official update, so please can someone do me this favour?
thanks a lot

I'm sorry, if I'm not mistaken all I need to get the update is this file .img? And then it creates the new OF?

If this is correct, could ANYONE who has done the update with the latest version upload or send me by email this file? I ask because my download window does not work and freezes pes2009.exe.

I'm not sure the file posted before is the same as the official update, so please can someone do me this favour?
thanks a lot
First download and install Patch 1.2 and then...

Download this file:

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/F1XsTZKt/ - THE FILE WITH THE NEW LICENSES, SQUADS ETC.

Insert it into Your

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download

After this Your OF should update automatically. It was like this with my game.

But this is a hidden folder so You have to eneblae the option "Show hidden files and filders" in Windows.

Yes this file is exactly the same. I already posted this on the previous site of this thread. So if You read it You should alreday know.

I won't be uploading this new file because there's no need to do this. I've checked everything - in EDIT mode and it's exactly the same file as it was available to download when the patch was released for the first time. Even the size of the old/new file is the same 176,31 MB (180 546 kb when You check the file properties in Windows).

Don't get me wrong mate, I thank you for your effort and I've already downloaded your file. I was just looking for a confirmation from someone else, since already others wanted to know.

Yes this file is exactly the same. I already posted this on the previous site of this thread. So if You read it You should alreday know.

I did md5 checksums on the file released early and the one released yesterday and they are the same, so the two files are identical.

How do you know if its installed correctly? I've installed it now, but i don't have download in system settings, and I can't get online!

Edit...got it working, had to do a full re-install, but the automatic downloads still don't work. Keeps showing install failed. Anyone else having similar issues?

Last edited:
:BLINK:Guys, it seems that i have the roasters and squads updated but still can not see the licensed kits for At Madrid ..etc

could anyone advise , where did I mess up?!!

The patch containes the same updates as the early release? Should i ask... is the same patch? Because ive installed the old one and now "no new updates available"

i havent applied the pacth...still using 1.10

so, if i already have almost every team licensed with kitserver, have an updated OF and dont like to play online, is tehre any benefit in getting 1.20?
i just wondering , cause ive put a lot of hours working on my current OF and i dont want to start all over again.

you will get missing players, for example Maniche

Well, I dunno about the accuracy of the rosters, I just want to play online. The patch installed without problem, and the update went fine.

I've now played a few games online - no noticeable difference, but still fun and definitely less laggy than last year - but not perfect!

So I'm happy apart the the infuriating lack of manual player-changing (wtf Konami?). I can see other players online who are also having difficulties whenever there are a few players near the ball. It's utter random mayhem in a crap way.

Just have to adapt to it I suppose.

I can't install the patch. I get this when I try to...

b61ysl.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Back
Top Bottom