Next Gen Consoles

With me naked.
jonesu.png

If anyone cares, I think what he says is very interesting:

YouTube - Ps4 Vs Xbox One - Final Verdict

Self confessed Sony/PS lover backs PS4 shocker!! :D

Joking aside, he makes a fair assumption, though clearly a Sony fanboy. Keeps going on about the great Sony exclusives (Killzone is already reviewing averagely and he struggled to name many more) - yet Xbox has its own great exclusives too that he failed to mention.

Boils down to basically, both consoles are excellent, both do stuff slightly differently and whichever one you get, you are gonna be really happy I reckon.

What i am trying to convey is people at the site or events does not look like one portrayed as fat, lazy, nerd.. etc. That's all. ;)

im a gamer yet i am the complete opposite.

i go gym, have a social life, earn decent money by working hard etc etc yet as many here knows, am a hardcore gamer owning pretty much every current gen system including a PC that can play games..

Gaming in general is not for the fat lazy nerds. times have changes.When i went to the xbox one event, i did not see a single fat nerd there.

I even saw people old enough to be my dad playing games

Self confessed Sony/PS lover backs PS4 shocker!! :D

Joking aside, he makes a fair assumption, though clearly a Sony fanboy. Keeps going on about the great Sony exclusives (Killzone is already reviewing averagely and he struggled to name many more) - yet Xbox has its own great exclusives too that he failed to mention.

Boils down to basically, both consoles are excellent, both do stuff slightly differently and whichever one you get, you are gonna be really happy I reckon.
Yea putting that fandom aside, you can take from that clip that both will do a great job at what each were intended to do. He's got a specific xbox one video with Larry Hryb (Major Nelson) and they go more in on it here:

YouTube - Boogie2988 Interviews Major Nelson about Xbox One

not really. people in here have said the same things since these consoles have been announced.

With the #1 difference the fact he owns and experienced both. Hearsay is one thing and experiencing it first hand is another.

Yea putting that fandom aside, you can take from that clip that both will do a great job at what each were intended to do. He's got a specific xbox one video with Larry Hryb (Major Nelson) and they go more in on it here:

YouTube - Boogie2988 Interviews Major Nelson about Xbox One

With the #1 difference the fact he owns and experienced both. Hearsay is one thing and experiencing it first hand is another.

there is nothin to hearsay when you are comparing features and specs though?

we know that xbox does xyz and ps4 does yz so based on that we can make a fair assessment on what each product delivers without playing it.

Fat wanker. He looks like he needs to stop being camped in front of his tv and start exercising. He is a walking (pardon the pun) heart attack.

Doesn't sound good.

Hope they get it to you today

I'm out most of the weekend anyway, but yeah today would be nice! Like I say, it's been down as "Completed" on their site for some time - I pre-ordered in July. Just ain't received a shipping email. Last one I got was receipt of purchase on the 16th.

I'm out most of the weekend anyway, but yeah today would be nice! Like I say, it's been down as "Completed" on their site for some time - I pre-ordered in July. Just ain't received a shipping email. Last one I got was receipt of purchase on the 16th.

Check your spam folder in case

I have ordered a ps4 from them so will be interested to see if yours lands on release day

Mine is out for delivery, expected between 3.30 and 4.30, with Shopto. I feel bad for Scutch now.

Me too. To be fair, I only updated the website yesterday evening with my mobile number, so they had no way of contacting me and neither did DPD, but I still haven't received an email.

Yeehaa, mines the same time.

I had to phone Shopto which was engaged for 30 minutes, then when I did get through another 25 minute wait in a queue. He said he didn't know why I hadn't received my shipping email but gave me the DPD package number.

:))

Back
Top Bottom