Next Gen Consoles

:LOL:

On a serious note, I feel bad for people that get their consoles home and this type of shite happens. Yea, you can return 'em etc... but it sure does ruin a nice experience that doesn't come along that often:((

What worries me is the amount of parents that will have bought an Xbone/PS4 for their kids for Christmas and not realising the issues wrapped it up and stuck it in a cupboard until Christmas day, going to be a lot of very upset kids/parents :(

What worries me is the amount of parents that will have bought an Xbone/PS4 for their kids for Christmas and not realising the issues wrapped it up and stuck it in a cupboard until Christmas day, going to be a lot of very upset kids/parents :(

Indeed.

Your point reminds me of the christmas I got an Atari 2600 under the tree:SMUG:

Mine arrived about half an hour ago ill post updates in the Xbox thread.

I didn't want to tempt fate because i aint tried a game yet but i cant resist

It works unlike a PS4 ;)

:LOL:

Bet you fanboys are hoping all XBone Bluray drives fail :LOL:

Hope all your Xbones are allright, even though you should've gotten the superior PS4 instead... ;)

You're already doomed because you chose the wrong console, I don't want you to suffer beyond that. ;)

But really, it's just awful to get home with a new toy and it not working.

Some people take time of work to experience next gen, and if it's broken that's just plain sad.

Sony will launch a PlayStation 4 & Vita ‘ultimate bundle’ before Christmas in Europe.

BZrP2OZIYAAaw3h.jpg:large

It will be backed by a £2.5 million ‘The Best Way to Play’ advertising campaign for the Vita that will highlight the ability to stream PS4 games to the handheld system.

Speaking to MCV, Ben Law the Senior Product Manager at SCEE said “We’re really excited for Vita as we move into Christmas. We’ve got a great campaign with key messaging around new releases like Tearaway, the ever-growing game catalogue and the Remote Play service.”

Sales of the Vita have been steady but not spectacular. As more gamers become aware of the benefits of playing next-gen PS4 games on it then it could give the device a massive sales boost.

SCEA have not made any announcements but if the bundle takes of then it could be also be made available to North America.

Not at all, when the worldwide PS4 shortage hits Sony will be able to buy all the leftover Xbones at pennies on the dollar and utilise the Bluray drives for more PS4's ;)

You're not a fanboy

it was direct at the usual 4 or so in here

on another note

Just looking on how to download Fifa and it says

say "Xbox, use a code"

low and behold you say it and pops up with the code box to enter or you hold your QR code up in front of you and it downloads it.

Fucking brilliant

Well i can safely say my Xbox One works fine although.

Installing games is quite slow but they work ;)

Sony will launch a PlayStation 4 & Vita ‘ultimate bundle’ before Christmas in Europe.

[cut image out of quoted box]

So stupid to leave that bundle until now. I would have pre ordered one of those months ago but now I'm stuck with my solos pre order (at the time game wouldn't allow bundle pre orders).

Last edited:
So stupid to leave that bundle until now. I would have pre ordered one of those months ago but now I'm stuck with my solos pre order (at the time game wouldn't allow bundle pre orders).

Yup, thought that as soon as I saw it. Absolutely madness. Who frigging comes up with these things?

Week before launch, knowing 99% of gamers would have pre-orders locked in and they launch this.

Marketing pisses me right off sometimes.

this is pretty cool, Sony's Adam Boyes Calls in The Spartan Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHMA7zIbRmA

Recap:

- Spartan and his wife created a stream where he showed his modding of the DS4 (replacing sticks with DS3 sticks), also had a competition to give away a PS3

- Spent numerous hours on stream with limited viewership

- Neogaf thread created and Wario tweeted about the stream

- Yosp, Adam Boyes, Playstation, etc. retweeted Wario

- Stream gained viewership quickly (200 - 1k in around half an hour)

- Adam Boyes called The Spartan Show

- Patrick Klepek called The Spartan Show

- Yosp tweeted he was watching the show (never called though)

- Gave away his PS3

- Stream picked up by other Gaming media, posted as news articles

- Stream blew up to around 4 - 5k views

- Wife went to sleep

- Twitch staff began moderating chat

- Placed on front page of Twitch

Yup, thought that as soon as I saw it. Absolutely madness. Who frigging comes up with these things?

Week before launch, knowing 99% of gamers would have pre-orders locked in and they launch this.

Marketing pisses me right off sometimes.

Yeah that Vita bundle has annoyed me a bit. Is this how they reward early adopters?

I can only imagine the price of the bundle will make a small saving, if any, on buying them separately. Maybe it'll drive the cost of a vita even lower, because I've been tempted to get one, mainly because of how much PS Plus supports it. There's tons of Vita games I could download as part of the service that I'm not using.

its all about the new customer.

Well Fifa took about 3 hours. Fantastic game.
Dead rising took about 30 mins to install. Amazing game.

Back
Top Bottom