NBA 2K14

45867720566966690542.jpg

32542841369572414316.png

Can understand why we didn't get this on PC (because devs want to push people to buy NG consoles), but damn it, personally hate such treatment. :)

Looks great that's for sure ;).

Looks like a real game. I need a new high end PC so it will be awhile before I'm on next gen.

Not sure if we are getting ng nba 2k game on pc anytime soon.
If nba 2k15 will be still released on xbox 360/ps3 i guess that's what they will port into pc, considering how they "love" this platform.

Not sure if we are getting ng nba 2k game on pc anytime soon.
If nba 2k15 will be still released on xbox 360/ps3 i guess that's what they will port into pc, considering how they "love" this platform.

Well, seeing that gameplay didn't change much on NG from CG (except for players not sliding), it's mostly graphical upgrade now.

NBA 2k15 however, might be BIG step forward and if that doesn't come out on PC I will be pissed off massively :/.

But, knowing 2K Sports, they don't abandon PC users with CG version when there is NG available, so maybe... ;)

Haven't put it down since I got it. Into 2nd season with Bulls. Almost completely rebuilt the squad... Leaving Rose as leader ;).

Made us play so much better :].

Hoping to win NBA Championship again, but know it won't be easy... Again :( (struggled in Qtrs and Semis and Conf Finals, but main dish was easier than expected O_O).

Playing shortest season with 14 games in league (yep didn't start 82 games one due to... 2k changing roster so much :P), 6 min qtrs (again, don't have patience for 12 min ones and it would take me 1 year to finish season like that :LOL:), full best out of 7 play-offs.

Enjoying it.

Definitely game is not perfect, I have seen players clipping through each other, when you press Rebound button, players will not jump when AI is near you (when AI decides to catch up on you, there is nothing you can do) and 3 point shots are OP for AI in those situations, but those problems seem minimal to not hustle on how fun this game is.

Wanting to start VC career too alongside The Association.

Last edited:
This is beyond incredible. I want PS4/Xbox One for this game alone :LOL:.

My God. Attention to details is amazing O_o.

Unfortunately, my worst fear is, it won't be coming to PC anytime soon :(.

Yup gameplay is more important, I just saw the NBA Live video they talking about 'Court Q' a tool that uses synergy data to update players.
Thats what 2K should be focusing, they still lazy with player stats, you can have shiny shoes, fancy haircuts, but if the player stats don't reflect the real one, then the gameplay start to get vicious and boring.
There is a reason why every big men steal your inside passes and everyone is overpowered on defense and rebounds and I could go on and on...

2K14 as tattoos are much higher quality compared to 2k13 where tattoos were blurry mess in-game :/.

Stats for players do matter and play massive role in 2k14.

Also on PC using custom rosters is possible ;).

24vmukh.jpg

Decided to try some older 2K games, the one which got my attention was 2k12 (the last one before right stick role got changed from shot stick only to isomotion/shot stick).

With UBR which adds over 250+ classic teams from 1970s to 2013 it's hard to beat.

Btw after playing older vs newer titles from 2K you see the changes they made to replay system, end match round ups, presentation front. Quite big ones at times. Personally loved the Sprite Cam replays from dunks xD.

Back
Top Bottom