NBA 2K14

LeBron will lose the Finals, bad timing on 2Ks part. :)

I really don't like the cover.

943528_456810121078962_1446597046_n.jpg

I don't even hate LeBron that much and I hate this cover, those 2K graphics mayne! Always terrible menus, terrible art, no surprise there.

Now on the important part, what do you guys wanna see, to be honest this year they need to show something major on the gameplay for me to get this.
I like 13 a lot, but it could improve so so so much and yet I would not mind keep playing 13 for a year and play on next gen in 2014.

I'll elaborate the gameplay changes I want later on, I need time :P

Love the new player models, better colours too, it looks more like a HD ESPN/TNT broadcast, FIFA can learn a lot from that.

Looking forward to the momentous trailer.

it does look stunning. lighting and enhanced players models and that extra zillion poligons to make body shape look phenomenal.

hope they release some other footage soon, can't wait.

P.S.
And hopefully no JayZ crap on the menu'....

They've already confirmed that the Jay-Z nonsense from last year wont return.

I'm hoping that they finally get the TNT license, Sony had it last when they used to make NBA games.

I'm hoping that they finally get the TNT license, Sony had it last when they used to make NBA games.

Exactly! The TNT branding is top notch, the videos showing the cities with the team colors, the stats overlay and every visual detail is so good.

And 2K still uses that early 2000's style.

ray allen looks sick too.

anyway that "path to greatness" game mode is probably the new myplayer revisited.

NBA Live looked sooooo bad - They should have kept that under wraps until they something other than absolutely nothing to show. People know EA well enough at this point not to be pumped up by shit like "BounceTek" Uggghhhh

Looks good. Still don't know if I wanna drop 500 on ps4 this year. I'm not sure it's worth it. I'll either buy a new pc or wait for a price drop.

I like this, next year they can add national teams.

What a surprising news about EL teams.Hope it'll be integrated to assosiation/mp modes and not just for exhibition games.
Even greater my favorite team BC Zalgiris is included, unfortunately its gonna be team rebuilding year and we might have quite weaker squad.

Well,what i should say about Partizan and budget? Same every year,new team,new kids,new talents,and even with so small budget and low roster,we making awesome results! And just all that is because,have great coach,Dule Vujosevic.

fantastic decision by both 2k and euroleague. it's a slap in the face for ea sports :D

i hope next year we will see more euroleague teams and national teams as well.

Back
Top Bottom