NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

Re: NBA 2K10 - PS3, 360, PC, Wii, PSP - 360 demo out now

Just played the demo ... :SHOCK:

Those graphics are just amazing! VERY good presentation as expected but damn, I think they've outdone themselves this time.

Played the demo...
I'm struggling with the 360 controller and i can't defend to save my life...
Gonna take me a long time before i'm good enough to play you guys online.

Apart from that, i absolutely love it...

i got the full gmae, and im not sure what to make of it, going to play here in a bit

Give us some impressions mate when your ready.

I didnt see alot of changes to the gameplay.. none that i really noticed, it also seems that when you make a basket it doesnt seem as exciting as last years game.. dribbling is smoother that is an improvement.. game speed by default is slower. Not sure yet about this one

Well my friend, it was brillaint last year...so i gather i will lik it. If only i could learn to defend and get the hang of the tactics in basketball...

2K Sports has to make Football games! And fast! NBA 2K10 is the best looking sport game ever!

FIFA 2K11? :P

Last edited:

:LOL:

Wow, that is really impressive, such attention to details... I wish I could hit those bottles that the keepers always put near the posts in Fifa.

:WORSHIP:

wish 2k sports will make football game..

Not sure but the PC game has been pushed back a week.

PS3 demo will have one four minute quarter.

No movement from Amazon yet, should get it tomorrow.

GAME pre orders were dispatched yesterday.

Re: NBA 2K10 - PS3, 360, PC, Wii, PSP

Yes, it has everything that the 360/PS3 verions have except the 360's custom PA :RANT:, but patching that into the PC wont be an issue.

custom PA? let me know how "BAP" works and if it actually works unlike fifa 10 which really is pissing me off on a whole new level

Custom PA allows you to have music from your HDD playing in game, you can set it so that in certain arena's, when specific things happen, specific music will play. Some people have got the ESPN NBA music, it makes the game feel like a live broadcast on ESPN.

The servers sound like their not working properly at launch, lag etc, hopefully they'll fix that asap.

Not sure how the Crews works, I'd imagine its similar to BAP. We can make our team kit and badge though.

The custom PA sounds pretty cool! Think I'll be getting this :)).

3952877650_bcbc11e2ec_o.jpg

There is a huge Custom PA thread at OS

I'm jealous.

tobi, if you had a decent spec pc would you buy the pc version instead? cheaper, has all features that the 360 version has, minus PA which can be modded.

I wouldn't tbh, the only PC game I play is FM. Plus I'd lose the dts 5.1 sound.

This game is seriously good. Have played a couple of matches already and even though I got my ass handed to me I enjoyed every minute of it. It is scarily realistic and the atmosphere in the game in superb. It has so many different animations, moves and combinations that each and every game is fresh. I'm still re-living the Kobe alleyoop I did earlier, it shook the whole stadium.

I'm heading off to the practice arena to learn how to play this properly and then starting an association mode.

Just.. amazing.

Ah man I need to get this. But with Operation Flashpoint, Uncharted 2 etc im going to run out of money lol!

Back
Top Bottom